OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney

+4
PurpleSkyz
terbo56
shakes4life2
ymoilman2
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 pm

ymoilman2

Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney
Posted: 16 Oct 2012 06:54 AM PDT
Found At http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:26 PM
---------- Forwarded message ----------

SOUNDING POSITIVE!. it's so cool about rv on iqd.THIS HAPPENED ON FRIDAY 10/12/12. MY SON JACOB (35) CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO SIT DOWN HE HAD SOMETHING TO TELL ME. I AM THINKING THEY ARE GOING TO
HAVE ANOTHER KID #4 FOR THEM........NO THAT WASN'T IT.THIS IS NOT ABOUT POLITICS, BUT SOME MAY SOUND LIKE IT. IT'S ABOUT THE RV AND WHEN. JACOB GOT AN EMAIL FROM MITT ROMNEY'S CAMPAINE AND JACOB REPLIED WITH AN EMAIL......HE TOLD MITT THAT HIS FAMILY IS JUST GETTING BY (DON'T NEED TO TELL EVERYTHING ON HOW BAD, WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH IT) MAIN THING IS HE TOLD MITT THAT HE WOULD LOVE TO DONATE TO HIS CAMPAINE, BUT ONLY HAD SOME CHANGE LEFT IN HIS POCKET. HE SENT THE EMAIL AND IN LESS THEN 5 MINUTES HE GOT A PHONE CALL...........YEP........IT WAS MITT ROMNEY ON THE PHONE..........REALLY IT WAS MITT HIMSELF NOT ONE OF HIS STAFF, BUT MITT. THEY TALKED FOR OVER 30 MINUTES ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS. THINGS LIKE: WE KNOW AND FEEL YOUR PAIN AND HOW SO MANY PEOPLE IN USA ARE FEELING THE SAME PAIN.......ETC.THEN MITT ASKED JACOB IS THERE ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE FOR ME AND OF COURSE HE ASKED: DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR BECAUSE I AM WAITING TO START A BUSINESS > WHEN IT DOES RV, DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO RE-VALUE?. MITT SAID I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU BUT I CAN NOT, BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY,VERY SOON............JACOB WAS SO EXCITED OF COURSE.HE CALLED HIS MOM TO TELL HER (ME).MITT TOLD MY SON YOU HAVE MY CELL PHONE NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE AND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS SO WHEN IT RE-VALUES FEEL FREE TO EMAIL OR CALL AND I WILL HELP YOU GET YOUR BUSINESS OFF THE GROUND......(SON IS IN MICHIGAN WHERE MOST PEOPLE THAT HAD UNEMPLOYMENT, DON' HAVE THAT OR WELFARE.....THEY MOVE IN WITH OTHER FAMILY AND ALL HELP EACH OTHER MAKE IT EACH DAY) OF COURSE SON WAS SO HAPPY THAT HE SAID I WISH I HAD THE > MONEY TO DONATE TO YOUR CAMPAINE 5???? TO YOUR CAMPAINE BUT I CAN'T UNTIL THE RV. THIS IS THE BEST PART............JAKE THEN ASKED WILL I HAVE TIME BEFORE THE ELECTION TO DONATE...................MITT SAID YOU SHOULD HAVE THE TIME AND REMEMBER IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU NOW, PLEASE JUST CALL ME AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO........I AM NOT SAYING THIS JUST TO > GET ANY ATTENTION............I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THIS WONDERFUL NEWS > THAT IT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN SOON. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE IN THE SAME PLACE OUR FAMILY IS IN (US BINGING IN CONSTRUCTION> AND NOT MUCH WORK AND HOPING EVERY DAY WE HAVE ENOUGH TO GET THROUGH THIS MONTH). I TRULY HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE IN PTR............YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO VERY SUPPORTIVE. I AM GREATFUL FOR ALL YOUR KIND & UPLIFTING WORDS IN PTR. OF COURSE THERE ARE ALWAYS THOse THAT JUST CAN'T FIND HAPPINESS ANYTIME WITH ANYTHING. THEY WILL NOT LIKE THIS INFORMATION, BUT THIS IS NOT FOR THEM..........IT'S FOR THE 99% OF THE REST OF > PTR...........CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU IN S.F. IN NOVEMBER...........YAHOOOOOO ANGEL777LINDA; Today

[b]

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

shakes4life2

What a bunch of CRAP!

3Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Shakes, your being too nice- :)

4Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that just erased the last bastion of hope I had.

5Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Damn it- Me, too- :x :shock: :(

6Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

happywelshguy

It seems that people are becomming more inventive on the intel scene

:roll:

7Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Purpleskyz wrote:Well that just erased the last bastion of hope I had.

LOL Same here!! :(

8Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes HWG! They could write fiction for a living instead of scamming people and destroying hopes and dreams. Well maybe I better think of dusting off my shot glass and get my wrist bands ready and get some bartending gigs going so I can afford to heat the house this winter. sigh..... lol

9Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 pm

shakes4life2

If O'romney is involved then you can BET you don't want to have anything to do with it!!

10Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL shakes... or any other politicians endorsement. Well except for Dr. Paul of course.... he is kind of growing on me thanks to you. :)

11Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:14 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Shakes- You bet your ass on that one!! :x :twisted:

12Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I hear ya purple!! What to do now?? :scratch:

13Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I am going to go back to that unsavory world called reality nanneerose. As much as that sucks... it is all that is left. For if Mitt Romney is saying it is so then I know we have all be scammed and that is that. :)
On the upside... I have not lost much and what I did buy I bought with credit cards I am no longer paying. HA! Take that Romney!!!!

14Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:31 pm

terbo56

terbo56

:shock: *sigh*- :roll:

15Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

It's ok purps reality isn't too bad, it just depends on how you get your head around it! I hated reality this past year, so much tragedy for us but you dust yourself off and start again. I am at a loss at the moment of what to do as far as income, thankfully my husband gets some part time work!

I didnt buy much dinar either, we only bought what we could afford. My friend who got us into this just bought more last week and they have no money to waste like that either, amazing isn't it.

Oh what about the Dong is it a crock of shit too?

16Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 pm

terbo56

terbo56

As long as we listen to the 'Bogus' gurus, yes it could very possibly be a BIIIIIG Euclid dump lorry full of shit!! This will all remain to be seen- :o :?:

17Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL Oh My Goodness that would be my typical luck LOL! Gotta laugh or I'll cry! :roll:

18Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

terbo56

terbo56

:lol: lol! lol!

19Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:34 pm

topspin2

Purpleskyz wrote:Well that just erased the last bastion of hope I had.

Now this is funny Purple.......I cant stop laughing......

20Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I'm glad I could make you laugh topspin. :)

Just for that this whole dinar thing is worth it..... all of the laughs we have all shared. Priceless

21Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Purpleskyz wrote:I'm glad I could make you laugh topspin. :)

Just for that this whole dinar thing is worth it..... all of the laughs we have all shared. Priceless

Yeah and we have met some nice people along the way too! So suck on that whoever thought up this elaborate bloody scam!

22Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Most of the 'Scam' is the guru's Bullgrowl- :twisted: :affraid: ;)

23Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL!!! Oh my! Well I certainly needed this laugh today folks! Thanks to everybody commenting on this post! I feel sorry for poor Jacob though. Hang in there Jacob, it will all be ok!!

24Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

terbo56

terbo56

This has been quite the thread! We all had fun, anyway- That's what this site is all about, isn't it? :lol: :cheers:

25Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well it used to be. I hope it will be fun again!
Life is to short to not have a blast every single day!!

26Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I am having a blast being here!! Love seeing everyone's input! Herb Lady who's Jacob??

27Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahaha
nannee.... he is the guy in the article. I have to be honest... I had to go back and reread it to see who Jacob was also! hahaha Glad I am not the only one.
Good reading assimilation skills HL!

28Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney  Empty Re: Dinar Intel --- From Mitt Romney Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:21 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Bahahahahaha of course he's the dude that started all this LOL!! lol! :lol:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum