OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature except, rarely, in humans. Why?
at 12:13 Posted by M. C. Bruecke
Bruecke Note: Strange blog happenings. This was an article re-published here in January 2011. It was a popular one. In fact, just this week, the Vatic Master approved some comments on it. I saw the recent comment and decided to read it on the blog. *POOF*!!! The article wasn't available. So I go searching for it in the queue. Not there.Someone (not I, not the Vatic Master) removed it. Cue the music to "The Twilight Zone." Be that as it may, enjoy it again. I had to search the web and find where "Before It's News" had re-published what we had published.
RH Negative Blood – found no where in Nature. Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeUCDguU4Q&feature=related
MERCATUR360, October 06, 2010
Vatic Note: This is a combination of several presentations with respect to RH negative blood which is not found anywhere in nature except in humans. It acts like it does not belong here. If there is an Rh negative factor in the mother who is pregnant, the body then builds up antibodies to rid the body of the opposing blood, and thus the baby which it sees as a foreign invader to the body. How strange is that???
Interestingly, “Those with the highest Rh-negative rate are a branch of people in Europe called the Basques. Basques have almost double the European rate (which is abnormally high to begin with) of Rh-negative people”. There are other numerous anomolies as well, and this video does a good job of showing us what they are. pay very close attention since most of us do not know our blood type and its turning out that it may well be very important for reasons I will explain later. Below this video is an additional article on the “strange Facts about RH Negative Blood”. I am beginning to suspect and reason for it, but will let you view the evidence and decide for yourself. I suggest everyone get tested for the RH negative factor. If what I suspect is correct, it may well explain a whole lot about the elite blood lines and why they see us like “cattle” or “monkeys” if you will. Watch the video and pause it if it goes to fast to absorb what it is saying. I had to do that just to reread what I was seeing. ITS A FASCINATING PERSPECTIVE. You decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeUCDguU4Q&feature=related
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Strange Facts about RH Negative Blood
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5552003_strange-rh-negative-blood.html
By T.M. Samuels, eHow Contributor , EHow publication
Rh-negative blood is a very rare blood variety. Although most people are a certain blood type (A, B, AB, O) and Rh positive, those with Rh-negative blood share some interesting and strange characteristics.
Description
Rh, or Rhesus, is a protein that is on the red blood cell surface of most individuals. People who have the protein are Rh positive, while not having it makes them Rh negative.
Pregnancy
An Rh negative pregnant woman with an Rh positive fetus has the risk of her baby dying. This is from damage to the baby’s erythrocytes.
Race
Rh-factor protein is divided among races. Fifteen percent of whites are Rh negative, 5 to 10 percent of African Americans are Rh negative, and 1 to 2 percent of Asians are negative for the protein.
Blood Distribution
Rh-positive blood is most commonly distributed through the population. Rh-negative numbers are 7 percent for blood type O, 6 percent for blood type A, and 2 percent for blood types B and 1 percent for type AB.
Highest Rh negative Rate
Those with the highest Rh-negative rate are a branch of people in Europe called the Basques. Basques have almost double the European rate (which is abnormally high to begin with) of Rh-negative people.
Fun Fact
A higher percentage of Rh-negative people claim to have been abducted by aliens than that of Rh-positive people.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks to Vatic Project for the continued search for answers:http://vaticproject.blogspot.com

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Ok, that explains it, I am O- with dark hair, hazel eyes, which trun blue on occassion, 130 plus IQ, hearing the last tester could not believe, eye site use to be 20/20, but now 20/25, comes with age, I have seen aleins at least 3 times and have a reacurring dream from the past before I was born, whom I share with my sister and brother, who I have no idea what their blood types are, but we get along very very well. I am drawn to O- females whom I get along with like two peas in a pod, but if I mix with RH+, watch out. I also ask the questions many times mentioned in the video. Where am I from? Most things seem alein and most people I watch seem to be zombies. AJ

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

terbo56

terbo56

I am A+- I guess that means I'm sick-

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

No. sometimes I think I am sick, at least from the sounds of what I wrote, but I never get sick either. Does that sound like a noximoron?

terbo56

terbo56

No, because I don't get sick that often, I got the flu about 3 weeks ago, but haven't had the bad flu since 1974-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!!!So you are one as myself. I am also RH-. Lots of other negs here too.

If you would like to learn more I can refer you to an RH- members only web site. great info there. I learned a lot from that site.

AJAnderson

AJAnderson

Purpleskyz wrote:WOW!!!So you are one as myself. I am also RH-. Lots of other negs here too.

If you would like to learn more I can refer you to an RH- members only web site. great info there. I learned a lot from that site.

Sure I would love that! I have always wondered and what I have read and listened to so far fascinated me. AJ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum