OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Bq-5c05b09733c0d

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 12-05-18
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 5-Dec-2018 20:00:56

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 12-05-18
Date: Wed, December 5, 2018 5:54 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

CONTINUING THE BLACKOUT, NOT MUCH TO SAY OTHER THAN ALL IS MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THE WORK WILL SOON BEGIN.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAS DONE WONDERS FOR ME. AFTER TWO MONTHS THE RESULTS ARE TRULY REMARKABLE. ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT I HAVE AN AMAZING AMOUNT OF ENERGY EVEN WHEN I ONLY GET AN HOUR OR TWO OF SLEEP PER NIGHT. I DO NOT FEEL REFRESHED, BUT I CAN WORK NONSTOP.

THE SKIN IS ITCHY. THE REASON IS THAT THE TOXINS BUILT UP OVER THE YEARS ARE ALL COMING OUT THROUGH IT, AND IT IS MADDENING AT TIMES. I BOUGHT A BACKSCRATCHER AND IT IS MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT NOW.

THE AREAS AROUND THE LYMPH ARE STICKY WITH SOME SORT OF SWEAT AS IT COMES OUT OF THE SKIN. KINDA WEIRD BUT AGAIN THAT IS TOXIN ESCAPING. TAKING A LOT OF SHOWERS TO SCRUB THE STUFF OFF. I RECOMMEND SULFUR SOAP IF AVAILABLE. IT IS COMMON HERE IN CHINA, AND A BRIGHT YELLOW. CHEAP TOO AT ABOUT A BUCK A CAKE.

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Giphy

WITH THE RESULTS I HAVE SEEN ON MYSELF AND THAT OF SOME INTERNAL TEAM MEMBERS THAT HAVE ALSO TRIED BOTH THE LAPIS PRO AND THE LAPIS ELIXIR, I WENT AND SAW THE MAN THAT DEVELOPED THIS PRODUCT AND HAD A LONG TALK. HE HAS GIVEN HUMANUS 2 DISCOUNT CODES TO USE FOR EVERYBODY THAT IS AWARE OF HUMANUS AND THEIR WORK. IF YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF FULMINA AT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.FULMINADISTRI.COM, YOU WILL GET A 15% DISCOUNT AT CHECKOUT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT WITH THE HUMANUS DISCOUNT CODE FOR LAPIS PRO, AND 18% FOR THE LAPIS ELIXIR. THE 2 CODES ARE:

FROM FULMINA EMAIL:
humanus20

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert
This coupon code has to be entered at the checkout of the order.
It gives the right to your members / audience to benefit of a 20% discount on the Lapis Pro.
If you wish to order the Lapis Elixir you can use the coupon code lapiselixir102918 (18% discount).

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Fraud_alert

HOPE THAT HELPS AND IF YOU USE THIS PRODUCT, PLEASE USE THE CODES TO SAVE A BIT. THE FULMINA GOAL IS TO MASS PRODUCE THE STUFF SO IT BECOMES SUPER CHEAP. THEY ARE NOT AFTER THE MONEY, BUT ARE AFTER HELPING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. THEY WERE OFFERED MILLIONS BY MARKETING COMPANIES AND MLM GUS BUT HAVE SAID NO. IT IS TO BE A KINDA WORD OF MOUTH THING WITH A DISCOUNT. FINE BY ME.

THE LAPIS PRO REBUILDS THE INTERNAL ORGANS ESPECIALLY THE INTESTINE SO THAT IT BEHAVES LIKE THAT OF AN 18 YEAR OLD. THE LAPIS ELIXIR REGENERATES EVERYTHING AND IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER THE PRO.

ALL I HAVE AT THE MOMENT WITHOUT BREACHING SECURITY PROTOCOLS. I WILL HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS OVER THE WEEKEND ON OUR FUNDS AND THE SCHEDULE WE WILL OBSERVE.

LOVE YOU LOTS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
DECEMBER 5, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation,
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-Alert-480x360
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:NOT MUCH TO SAY OTHER THAN ALL IS MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THE WORK WILL SOON BEGIN. 

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Zombie

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Brainwash

ZAP wrote:I RECOMMEND SULFUR SOAP IF AVAILABLE. IT IS COMMON HERE IN CHINA, AND A BRIGHT YELLOW. CHEAP TOO AT ABOUT A BUCK A CAKE. 

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI No-china

ZAP wrote:I WILL HAVE VERY GOOD NEWS OVER THE WEEKEND ON OUR FUNDS AND THE SCHEDULE WE WILL OBSERVE. 

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Tomorrow

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Pills2

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Bumper-dumper

Last edited by 4-truth on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:THE LAPIS PRO REBUILDS THE INTERNAL ORGANS ESPECIALLY THE INTESTINE SO THAT IT BEHAVES LIKE THAT OF AN 18 YEAR OLD. THE LAPIS ELIXIR REGENERATES EVERYTHING AND IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER THE PRO. 
POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis-warning

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis-benefit

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis-thumbs

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Sick2

ZAP wrote:LOVE YOU LOTS AND GOD BLESS. 

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Love

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Md

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

These shysters having been setting up this Lapis business for awhile now. It might very well be their undoing. :)

4-truth

4-truth

LAPIS AZULI

Lapis lazuli definition is - a semiprecious stone that is usually rich azure blue and is essentially a complex silicate often with spangles of pyrites —called also lapis. a semiprecious stone that is usually rich azure blue and is essentially a complex silicate often with spangles of pyrites —called also lapis

Lapis Lazuli originally comes from Afghanistan and is a semi precious stone.  It is rumored that the wearer of these stones always speaks the truth !
Lapis Lazuli History and Lore

Lapis Albus
 is the most important remedy in all kinds of growths whether it is malignant or benign. Dr. V. Grauvogl introduced this remedy at first, which was found in suspension in the mineral springs of Gastein, Germany. He was led to the proving of this drug with the fact that cretinism and goitre abounded among people accustomed to drink from these springs flowing over formations of gneiss. Since it has been proved, verified and credited to be very useful in various forms of new growths. It is, just, like a Victoria (four wheeled carriage), which rules over its four wheels such as, lipoma, epithelioma, fibroma and carcinoma those are being paddled by cretinism. Obviously, Lapis Albus is a strong remedy that can remove the growths of all kinds to an invisible extent that they can’t reappear. Alas! This powerful remedy couldn’t get its proper place in materia madicas and repertories written by different wise writers and doctors. 

Many a case of uterine fibroid and other growths, malignant or benign have been cured with homoeopathic remedies. The writer claims that homoeopathic medicines may decidedly cure even the cancerous growths until the biopsy has been done. In his own views, the biopsy is never favourable to the patient because it is not a treatment, but merely a check-up against malignancy whether it exists in the particular part or not. In contrary, biopsy may, sometimes, become much harmful to the patient, when the infection that creates malignancy gets a way to come out of its limited range and spreads out through blood stream into other parts of the body. According to the writer so many patients are still alive and living a normal life, whom he suggested not to go for biopsy before he treated them.

This is mainly sold in India and is extremely cheap, less than $20 which includes shipping anywhere in the world. There is no China connection to my knowledge.

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Mental

ZAP wrote:THE LAPIS PRO REBUILDS THE INTERNAL ORGANS ESPECIALLY THE INTESTINE SO THAT IT BEHAVES LIKE THAT OF AN 18 YEAR OLD. THE LAPIS ELIXIR REGENERATES EVERYTHING AND IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER THE PRO. 

Lapis Pro and :Lapis elixir are both inventions to trick gullible people into buying. they do not exist in real life. 
This product should NOT be used internally and there is no scientific evidence that it is beneficial for internal organs or intestines.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LAPIS IS A TOXIC GEMSTONE - NOT TO BE USED IN ANY ELIXIR OR CONSUMED!!

LEARN MORE HERE:

http://www.oom2.com/t59761-lapis-or-niacin-which-one-is-better

Stumps

Platinum too is toxic.

Yet doctors inject it into tens of thousands of humans every day.
It’s makes us sick and creates peripheral neuropathy in fingers and toes.
Yet it is able to poison a cancer that haunts humanity.

Going forward we must take advantage of all that surrounds us to find solutions.
Having dealt with stage 3 Colorectal cancer recently I can only applaud any inclusion into our medical solutions that provides answers.
Ignorance is of no interest and must be ignored.

There is so much that science can do to better our lives. Cancer research is prepared to look at any possibilities. It is only the ignorant that reject progress and inspiration.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly Stumps!
Timerisol, Mercury, Aluminum etc. etc. etc.! ALL POISON and well covered here.

CBD med grade has been PROVEN to help in the recovery of any Cancers.

As for Jerzy and the Humanus gang of crooks it is so obvious that the "naysayers" have had a huge impact on their donation gravy train running dry so they have been placing the Lapis Elixir bait in the hopes of getting back on the work free income stream.

Maybe we need to have a betting pool on what these fraudsters will use as an excuse that they will NOT be getting any "project" funding after all (seeing as how it does not exist in the first place). lol

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis-thumbs

LEARN MORE HERE:

http://www.oom2.com/t59761-lapis-or-niacin-which-one-is-better

4-truth

4-truth

Although this isn't the right forum for this, allow me to respond;

Stumps wrote:Going forward we must take advantage of all that surrounds us to find solutions.
Having dealt with stage 3 Colorectal cancer recently I can only applaud any inclusion into our medical solutions that provides answers.
Ignorance is of no interest and must be ignored. 

Cancer has been cured since the early 1940's and a cure has been vigorously fought by Big Harma ever since to protect their profits. There is NO money in a cure.
In the early years, they revoked a doctors license, now they kill them. What is the number of killed holistic practitioners at the moment ? Well over a hundred !

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Healthy

To learn more about how cancer has been cured, ,just do a search for;
* Dr Burzynski
* Dr Leonard Cold
* Dr Max Gerson
* Run from the cure – full version MP4
NOTE: Most of the links are no longer on the internet ! Since I saved the videos, if you want a copy let me know.

It has been established that cancer cells cannot thrive in an alkaline body. That means that your body pH should be between 7.0 and 7.3.
I use turmeric / curcumin and apple cider vinegar to accomplish that. Plus I stay away from anything which lowers the body pH level.
Drinking a bottle of coke or eating processed food quickly lowers that to 4.0 or 4.5 (acidic) and cancer cells just love that.
Do-it-yourself test strips to check your pH level are inexpensive and readily available. I test my pH level occasionally and it's usually around the 7 mark..
I'm 75 years of age and cancer free, so I must be doing something right...

Stumps wrote:There is so much that science can do to better our lives. Cancer research is prepared to look at any possibilities. It is only the ignorant that reject progress and inspiration.

Big Harma has NOT been looking for a cure, on the contrary, they have been actively suppressing  anything that heals the body in favor of protecting their profits.

Their moto is: WE DON"T HEAL, WE MASK.

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Pharma2

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Big-pharma3

Last edited by 4-truth on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Ph-scale2

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Alkaline

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Alkaline-foods

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Health-food

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI PH_Scale

4-truth

4-truth

Purp wrote:As for Jerzy and the Humanus gang of crooks it is so obvious that the "naysayers" have had a huge impact on their donation gravy train running dry so they have been placing the Lapis Elixir bait in the hopes of getting back on the work free income stream. 

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis-a1

POOFness for DEC 5: MIDWEEK BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Lapis11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum