OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia
By
Strange Sounds
-
Dec 19, 2018

A giant 30 meters wide and 15 meters deep sinkhole has swallowed up part of the four-lane Jl. Raya Gubeng in Surabaya, East Java, on Tuesday night.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-1024x576A giant sinkhole swallowed up a busy road in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Thousands of vehicles pass the road every day. It usually takes five minutes to travel the entire length of Jl. Gubeng, but it now takes roughly one hour.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-1The huge chiasm is 30 meters wide and 15 meters deep.
Rudianto, 47, a resident of Kertajaya subdistrict who was about to drive through the location said he saw trees and lampposts rocking on the roadside just before the incident.
This is the exact moment when the sinkhole opens up:

https://youtu.be/VlHYGIVfobo

I thought it was an earthquake. I backed the car and went against the flow. People ran around asking for help, went out of their cars leaving their vehicle,” Rudianto said.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-3-1024x576

Firefighters check the condition of the soil inside the sinkhole on Jl. Raya Gubeng in Surabaya in East Java on Dec. 19. (Antara/Didik Suhartono)

National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) spokesperson Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said the sinkhole was allegedly related to the construction of a parking basement at Siloam Hospital.

https://youtu.be/ZwXUvXi0ab0

The retaining wall was not able to withstand the load, especially during the rainy season,” he said in a statement, adding that there was no connection between this incident and two active earthquake faults in Surabaya and Waru.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-4The crater opened up after a construction failure.
This is related to the project on the side of the road. The Siloam Hospital project. They were supposed to build a foundation first, but they didn’t,” Wisnu said as quotedin an interview with KompasTV.

MORE HERE: http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/i-thought-it-was-an-earthquake-huge-sinkhole-swallows-up-part-of-a-four-lane-road-in-indonesia.html

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum