OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Simone Masterson 

Thu, Dec 27, 2:23 PM (19 hours ago)
Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! Cleardot

to thesedonaconnection

[ltr]Hi David. We are looking into these coins. Can you give us the exact names with regards to all the  art and their locations? Which museums have contacted Robert? Where are the legal filings for the trust? What were Robert's old companies names and has he any criminal records - especially 2 involving prior fraud? Did Robert use a different alias by chance years ago? The science he described, according to my son is nonsense regarding the forensics. Can you provide more detail perhaps from  lab person who does the work? 

We lost money prior on another ICO and want to be 100% sure it does not happen again. 

Thanks,

Simone
[/ltr]

Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! Profile_mask2

Dave Schmidt

Thu, Dec 27, 2:55 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
[ltr]
Simone,

I am not the administrator nor involved in daily administration of Meta 1.  all your questions need to be directed to them via the website emails.

People believe what they want to believe and all kinds of rumors and misreports can be directed to investments.  Based on the reports form the tope art dealers in New York, the forensics are solid.  As mentioned, Meta 1 spent over $250,000 on forensics equipment.  I have seen it personally and it is some of the best in the world.  But, who you want to believe is your choice. 

Robert addresses most of your questions in the interview. If the interview I did with Robert that is on my You Tube page does not suffice your concerns and fears then you may not want to invest with Meta 1 as your fears are too strong for this type of speculative investment.

Dave Schmidt
www.thesedonaconnection.com 

[/ltr]

[ltr]Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 12:23 PM
To: thesedonaconnection@msn.com
Subject: Meta 1 coins

Dave Schmidts reply to "Simones" scam concerns! Cleardot[/ltr]

Simone Masterson 

9:45 AM (29 minutes ago)

to Dave
[ltr]David, thanks for the reply. I did watch all the videos and thats why I was asking  you - I certainly meant no offense. I have followed  you for 3 years. My sons however are  very protective of there elderly mom. They called the SEC and Treasury Dept to gather more information as  I wanted to buy $10,000  coins ( they were concerned) and my son Teddy said both had no records of anything from Robert Dunlap, Meta 1, or the company in general and Robert said on the video he had contacted them. Teddy tried to call the state of  Arizona's Attorney General office but they were closed. My other son, Stephen, looked at the web page and said all the art that Robert claims to have in the trust are either the wrong works or in museums - so he called all the museums. They all had no idea who Robert Dunlap was or what the Meta1 coin was. Stephen also said the office was a UPS store when he looked up the address. Stephen is a smart boy and they have me concerned but I am hoping to invest and leave them with more than just my small house as they have been so good to me. They are also doing full background checks they said on all the people at Meta1.

I will reach out to the people at Meta1 but please understand my concerns and Happy New Year. 
[/ltr]

Dave Schmidt

10:04 AM (10 minutes ago)

to me
[ltr]
Simone,

All you sons need to do is call and talk to Robert.  He can answer all their questions and give them direct answers.
[/ltr]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum