OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transition into New System without Central Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transition into New System without Central Bank C3ae5b1c-2976-4f16-849a-947214c5f770

Transition into New System without Central Bank

If you’re invested in the stock market, then you know that it crashed again yesterday and that it’s down about 20% from its October 2018 peak. Dave from the X22 Report says this is part of a process that’s been ongoing and that “You’re witnessing the entire implosion of the central bank system in real time and there’s nothing the central bank can do right now.”
In recent months, Dave has been referring to what he calls “The Transition.” It’s the transition away from the current central banking system, away from the Federal Reserve Note (wrongly called the US dollar), away from the Petrodollar.
We’ve been hearing about this for years but it looks like 2019 might be the proverbial End of the World As We Know It. And we’ll feel fine.
Countries around the world are “decoupling”, they’re selling Treasury Notes; slowly and methodically dumping their US dollars and building alternative payment systems. Europe is creating a method outside of the SWIFT payment system, China has created the SIP system, Russia, Germany and Iran have each announced their development of alternative money transfer systems.
Any one of these actions would have triggered a US invasion as little as a decade ago but they’re being allowed to happen, in a controlled demolition of the central banking system, as part of the “The Transition” that Dave has been talking about.
He says, this is the point where you say to yourself, “Well, am I prepared enough? Should I get prepared? What should I do? What would you need to stay afloat if the store shelves go bare? If credit freezes up? If the dollar hyper inflates?” When Dave thinks about this, he says, “I need water, I need food, I need supplies. I need to protect my wealth, not with paper dollars but with gold, silver.” Dave says he even has cryptocurrencies, to protect what he has and to have assets that are liquid.
What would you need to stay afloat for a certain period of time before everything is rebooted?
(I have yet to hear exactly what the next system is on the other side of this…)

https://youtu.be/nRpa_gtKIuI

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum