OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Consciousness, the Dwelling EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consciousness, the Dwelling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Consciousness, the Dwelling Empty Consciousness, the Dwelling Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Consciousness, the Dwelling Sss_augTellez

Consciousness, the Dwelling

omnipulse January 4, 2019

It’s like this. Everyone has time tech.

Consciousness, the Dwelling 14xmpsmO_normal

Christopher Cronsell  @cronsell

Our consciousness is our permanent, life-long home. When one introduces concepts you immediately feel resonant discomfort with about how to live life, do NOT integrate their concepts into your life, even if they're common practices. No demons in your home. Consciousness, the Dwelling 1f64fConsciousness, the Dwelling 2764Consciousness, the Dwelling 1f60a

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft  @SaRaAshcraft
It is better to have a thousand demons outside your door than a single demon inside your house.

A group went back to secure the future.
Another group went back because it suddenly occurred to them they can rape and eat your children, their systems take in the MRNA and they get your memories, your bloodline’s power, and your growth hormone and stem cell matrix for that life and literally live twice as “alive” for the period their system’s ingesting your blood.
That’s it.
One group was like, ‘Oh, you must believe, ye have little faith, and we can get the fuck out of here and these monsters that tricked you into giving you all the ‘tithing’ and bullshit, that they’re just going to go in the back and “offer to Satan” because that means they’re having a barbique and there are human children on the grill too!’
They started back then, jumped and have been stealing your money and your life ever since, in mass graves, droves, families, arenas, schools, facilities, military compounds, and anywhere there was money put into a location, that wasn’t directly from the people living or operating their for their own purposes. They are all used for the attaining, sorting, preparing, abusing and sacrificing.
You didn’t know it, but everyone here is under review for permitting this. The next world is literally where everyone pays for all of this forever or is proven to have never participated in this.
It stays in the DNA, warps the mind and now we finally have the tech online that can instantly scan you and see what you’ve done.
They were sending people back in time. I was one of the children. I’ve seen grown men save my life and die of a shit infection in their skin because of dirty wounds.
I’ve seen men carry me through my adolescence, because I was one being prepared for something else, only to be passed to the next recon team as an invasion literally chopped through the group as no advanced tech would be permitted in some situations and in some situations it just seemed that our only opportunity was to fight and die trying.
I was just sent a secret message from someone on the internet telling me I would be killed again, (hahaha kind of attitude) and nothing would ever come of this, I am being punished for being a little ungrateful shit and I should be happy to go back and take part in ritual abuse, sacrifice and the killing of innocence.
I do not view this world as containing enough life force to engage in sentient behavior if this is true.
It is up to you, higher ‘guides’ monitor the system and once we drop below a threshold everything is wiped and restarted. They’ve been doing this every time and just raping and eating again. All that is required to fail, is to rape and eat. So they do that every time and they’ve been trying to get a mass reset and use a kind of bomb to kill everyone on the planet and ‘insult God” for making us. Now if their tribunal, oh I mean trials, I mean tribulations, they tried to kill us, the children.
I was told to prepare.
I was told we have the tech they have.
I was told they are ruthless and will try to kill the planet if we try to escape.
The only situation which doesn’t end in controlled destruction for us is the one were we see it coming and avoid it. Sharing the truth is the only way.
I get these messages every day and sometimes they try to find me.
I have seen people disappear. For their dirty dishes, and so something is happening.

And yes, consciousness it the eternal dwelling. Whatever you feel and think is for ever. This is the final printing of Earth. Make it real, in a way that lasts forever and doesn’t fade.

Thanks to: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum