OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Empty POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 6-Jan-2019 19:29:41

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Scam-alert

Subject: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE
Date: Sun, January 6, 2019 6:30 pm

The Steve Miller Band Lyrics

"Fly Like An Eagle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

First, be better prepared for more problematic issues to come. The issue here is that countries are up for breaking the bank in this country. They want the central bank system punished and out of their hair. It is headed that way. Yes; there are things to be aware of and things to do. And prepping for these changes is a hell of a good idea. Buying up food and water will
be necessary but not as soon as some think. It will be a matter of survival and those not prepared will be in deep shit. Mark my words they will wish they HAD...

Now as far as the prosperity funds, those are on the brink of distribution but no, not yet. There are too may grabby banks on hand that know once they have those they can hold on to them extensively, and that has to be cleared up first. Just mark time and keep an ear for that.

Things are crumbling and changes are occurring and the new congress has some ideas they want to throw out soon. The wall is one of them. The wall should be and it could be built but politics has a huge inroad into that.

Pay attention to the way the medical hemp thing goes. Pay close attention to that; it will be a money maker and a way to stave off medical expenses…

Things are moving along, nothing about this has been as fast as it was expected to be....Success
will come from your many, many years of waiting.

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come. — Ellen DeGeneres

The blogs are continually spreading their unverified facts and chatter. You would think when it is stated that their sources have gone silent that they also would take that lead of silence , but again it is hard to give up those pennies....

I got several calls this week with the caller's hair on fire" because a blogger had stated that the F&P were being delivered out west. And then another stated that the F&P had been completed. For your information ,the F &P have not started and won't until the grabby bankers are totally restrained . Listen for the changes: that is your signal that you are about to receive your PP's.

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

In watching the development of the forthcoming GCR/RV we must always keep our eyes on the bigger picture. There are four major focal points that are considered.
1. World peace (Watch what is happening in Syria, the Ukraine, Korea and other hotspots of conflict). This could be military withdrawals, de-escalation of violence, removal of sanctions, arms control etc. 2. Establishment or re-establishment of sovereignties (ie: Zimbabwe, Iraq, the U.S.) 3.The serving of the indictments (not a necessity but a good idea). 4. Pay back of sovereign debts. If you are paying attention one can see all four components taking place before your eyes.

Iraq’s fiscal year runs Jan 1st to Dec 31st unlike most of the worlds that run Oct 1st to Sept 31st. Any fiscal policy change (currency) must be voted on within the first 3o days of the new fiscal year during their first parliamentary sessions otherwise it will move to a new session in July. (This should be good news.)

The money has to come from somewhere. Where are these vast sums coming from and how are they generated? Private Placement Programs! In PPP’s funds or collateral can be hedged 10:1 and in some cases 20:1. The funds or collateral are never really spent but must remain positioned (mirrored) as a hedge against the debt note creation.

In the world of “Trading”, there is a misconception of how programs/platforms actually behave. There are two distinct processes and outcomes you should be aware of: either the Stock Exchange (open market) or Private Placement (private market). What is the difference?

All trading programs in the Private Placement arena involve trade with discounted debt notes in some fashion. In order to bypass the legal restrictions, this trading can only be done on a private level. This is the main difference between this type of trading and "normal" trading, which is highly regulated. A Private Placement level business transaction is free from the usual restrictions present in the securities market

Usually, “Trading” is performed under the "open market" (also known as the "spot market") where discounted instruments are bought and sold with auction type bids. To participate in such trading, the traders must be in full control of the funds, otherwise they lack the means to buy the instruments and resell them. Also, there are fewer arbitrage transactions in this market, since all participants have knowledge of the instruments and their prices.

In addition to the “open market” there is a closed, “private market” wherein lies a restricted number of "master commitment holders". The purpose of this type of trading is to finance projects, not generate tremendous profits for the client. These may be for profit or nonprofit and must fund projects as a result of the trading.

These “holders” are Trusts with huge amounts of money that enter contractual agreements with banks to buy a limited number of fresh-cut instruments at a specific price during an allotted period of time. Their job is to resell these instruments, so they contract sub commitment holders, who in turn contract exit buyers.

These programs are all based on arbitrage transactions with predefined prices. As such, the traders never need to be in control of the client's funds. However, no program can start unless there is a sufficient quantity of money backing each transaction. It is at this point the clients are needed, because the involved banks and commitment holders are not allowed to trade with their own money unless they have reserved enough funds on the market, comprising unused money that belongs to clients, that is never at risk.

This is a highly private business, not advertised anywhere nor covered in the press, and is closed to anyone but the best connected, most wealthy entities that can come forward with substantial cash funds.

History of Trading
Securities markets in the United States began with speculative trading in issues of the new government. In 1791, the country's first stock exchange was established in Philadelphia, the leading city in domestic and foreign trade. An exchange in New York was set up in 1792, when 24 merchants and brokers decided to charge commissions while acting as agents for other persons, and to give preference to each other in their negotiations. They did much of their trading under a tree at 68 Wall Street.

Government securities formed the basis of the early trading. Stocks of banks and insurance companies added to the volume of transactions. The building of roads and canals brought more securities to the market. In 1817, the New York brokers decided to organize formally as the New York Stock and Exchange Board. Thereafter, the stock market grew with the industrialization of the country. In 1863, the New York Stock Exchange adopted its present name. During the Civil War, additional exchanges were organized, one of them the forerunner of the present American Stock Exchange, the second largest stock market in the country for a long time.

History of Private Placement Programs

Through a very carefully controlled, discreet program developed after World War II, and improved by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, Managed Buy/Sell programs have raised hundreds of billions of dollars for projects around the world. Project funding is the reason for the existence of this system, and it is for those who are fortunate enough to be in a financial capacity to participate on a very large level.

The bottom line is be mindful of those offering to place your funds in a “Trade Program”. There are very distinct differences in how they actually process. “Normal Trade” comes with a capital risk and, should you choose to dabble, make sure you do your homework on the proficiency of who you engage with.

“Private Placement Programs” are extremely hard to get into and your paper must be 100% spot on. From its original inception and purpose in 1947 to today’s global financial environment, many factors have changed. Terrorism, money laundering, the electronic fraud world and all the agencies and compliance protocols developed to combat them, have created a virtual gauntlet of scrutiny for the overall protection of the public as a whole.

This also gives reason to the various exchange rates you may realize from the GCR/RV. Depending on if the funds are placed and grown within a Private Placement Program (PPP) a project requirement will be essential. Should you opt out for a lessor amount, restrictions may still apply, due to the fact that even the lessor amounts were generated from a PPP in some fashion.

Once funds are generated then the obstacle of delivery had to be overcome. The new I.T. systems are a natural evolution for financial information delivery and security and would have happened regardless of a global reset. (QFS, CIPS, Basel III etc.). These components have been developing for the past years and are up and running.

All indications are things are progressing and barring any significant disruptions we should see funds releasing for tiers 4 and 5 after Jan 15th. The whales and big Mucky mucks are reportedly receiving funds, through whatever criteria they are subject to right now but their concerns are not ours, only with respect, that they had to go first.

For a short brief on the “History of Trading” send a request to reply2dj@mail.com subject line “History of Trading”

For further explanation and information on “Private Placement Programs” send a request to reply2dj@mail.com subject line “PPP”

Please take note to the change in my email address. It had to be changed due to a highly evasive virus that was injected into my computer via an email. My security protocols caught it but, the fix it, effectively wiped out my system and closed my computer down. I cannot access any emails sent to the previous email. For those of you I had ongoing dialog with please resend me a reminder and you will be contacted. I will not reply to any request that does not use the above stated subject lines.

As always please feel free to comment on the information provided. It is good to know if it helps or not.

DJ

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

TAKING A CLOSER LOOK AT OUR EDUCATION WE CAN SEE A LOT OF DISPARAGEMENT. IN A LOT OF PLACES, STUDENTS GET AWARDS JUST FOR BEING IN CLASS. BY THE TIME THEY HIT GRADE 12, IF THEY CAN READ, THEY PASS. NOW THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN WELL FUNDED SCHOOLS WHERE STUDENTS ARE TAUGHT TO FAIL AND JUST GET A JOB LIKE YALE OR BROWN, BUT IT DOES EXIST IN SIGNIFICANT NUMBERS. THE MAJORITY OF THE KIDS IN THIS WORLD GET NEGLIGIBLE EDUCATION.

THE IMBALANCE WE HAVE NOW IS OUT OF LINE WITH WHAT SHOULD BE. IF OUR KIDS GET TAUGHT GOOD STUFF, THEY BECOME GOOD ADULTS THAT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY WISELY. VARIOUS PERSONALITIES EXHIBIT VARIOUS VIRTUES AS THEIR PATH WHILE BEING RESPONSIBLE. IN GENERAL, WE TURN OUT GOOD BATCHES OF GRADUATES WHEN EDUCATION IS GOOD.

I RECALL MY DAYS IN GRADES 11 AND 12 WHERE THE SCHOOL WAS A LEAD EXPERIMENTAL SCHOOL FEATURING A HELLUVA PRINCIPAL AND VICE PRINCIPAL – TOP IN THE COUNTRY, AND TEACHERS THAT ACTUALLY TAUGHT. THE BATCHES OF GRADUATES THAT CAME OUT OF THAT SCHOOL IN THE SPACE OF ONLY 3 YEARS WERE INCREDIBLE. THE RIGHT EDUCATION AND ATMOSPHERE WHERE TEACHERS CARED FOR THE EDUCATION OF THEIR CHARGES MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. THOSE YEARS PRODUCED A VERY HIGH RATIO OF SUCCESSES IN LIFE AS EVIDENCED BY THE 20TH YEAR REUNION.

SO WE KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE METHODOLOGY? WHAT DO WE NEED IN SCHOOLS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? WELL, TEACHERS IS THE FIRST STEP. WE NEED GOOD AND CARING TEACHERS. I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT HOW TEACHERS BECOME TEACHERS OR THE CURRICULUM THEY HAVE TO OBSERVE, BUT A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY WOULD BE FOREMOST I WOULD SAY.

A BROTHER OF MINE TAUGHT AT MIT FOR MANY YEARS AS A VISITING PROFESSOR AT FIRST. THE GUYS THERE CAME UP WITH A METHOD OF TEACHING KIDS THAT WAS BASED ON SOMETHING THEY RESEARCHED AND CALLED TURTLE LOGIC. INTERESTING PREMISE TO BUILD ON. THIS SHOULD BE INTEGRATED INTO CURRENT METHODS AS IT WORKS WELL. IF THINGS ARE TAUGHT CORRECTLY, KIDS IN GRADE 5 LEARN THE CALCULUS. THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN.

MY POINT HERE IS THAT OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM SHOULD BE REVAMPED A BIT TO INCLUDE HIGHER WAYS OF LEARNING THROUGH THE VARIOUS METHODOLOGIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEVELOPED ELSEWHERE. ESPECIALLY NOW. THE REASON FOR THIS TOPIC TODAY IS THAT I CAME ACROSS SOMETHING THAT PUT IT ALL INTO A GOOD PERSPECTIVE INSIDE OF 3 MINUTES. COOL GUY. GOOD VOICE. ENJOY THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hLpE1Pa8vvI?autoplay=1&autohide=1&showinfo=0&iv_load_policy=3&rel=0

PROJECTS THAT ADDRESS THIS NEED WILL BE GIVEN A HIGH PRIORITY RANKING SO IF YOU ARE AN EDUCATOR OR HAVE OTHER IDEAS, THIS WILL BE A FOCUS POINT FOR US SHORTLY. WITH A GOOD EDUCATION, OUR CHILDREN WILL SOAR AND BE GOOD STEWARDS OF OUR PLANET.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE TOPIC OF MONEY SINCE ALL THE ABOVE WILL REQUIRE A LOT. FOR YEARS THE PROMISES OF RELEASE THAT WE HAVE ALL ENDURED ARE AT AN END WITH THE RELEASE THAT HAS HAPPENED AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. IT IS NOT ONLY FOR US BUT FOR A FEW OTHERS THAT HAVE THE SAME DIRECTION AND CHARGE.

THERE IS NO MORE “WE WILL HAVE MONEY” AS THE MONEY IS ALREADY VERIFIED AND WILL BE USEFUL SHORTLY. WITH THAT IN PLACE NOW, THE REST IS AS BEFORE. WE BEGIN THE DEPLOYMENT OF OUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND GET OFFICES UP AND RUNNING. ALL THAT HAS BEEN BUILT WILL BECOME ACTIVE WITH THIS START-UP EVENT.

AS I SAID, THERE ARE A FEW OTHER ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE AT THIS STAGE AS WELL SINCE THE SOURCE WISHES MULTIPLICITY OF PURPOSE TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. GLOBAL DEPLOYMENT MEANS JUST THAT, AND CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION WE ARE GETTING ABOUT THE CHANGES TAKING PLACE AND THE VALIDATION OF THE SWAMP CLEANUP EVENTS UNDERWAY, IT LOOKS TO BE A PRETTY GOOD BEGINNING FOR THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

BECAUSE OF THE BLACKOUT THERE IS LITTLE MORE I CAN SAY BUT THIS BIT IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SOME IDEA OF TIMINGS.

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Giphy

AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, THE EXECUTIVE OF THE BANKS TAKE LONG HOLIDAYS THIS TIME OF YEAR, AND REALLY THE BOYS THERE COME BACK STARTING ABOUT NOW BUT IN FULL FORCE FROM THE 10TH TO THE 15TH. THAT IS WHEN I EXPECT THINGS TO HEAT UP. SOME PRELIMINARY EVENTS WILL PROBABLY HAPPEN THIS COMING WEEK, BUT THE MAJORITY OF ACTIONS WILL START THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

BESIDES THIS INFORMATION, I AM CERTAIN THE GURUS WILL PUT A LOT OF FILLER STUFF IN THERE LIKE WHAT DID THE IRAQ GOVERNMENT DECIDE TO DO OR NOT DO, WHO IS IN RENO AND WHY (CRYSTAL BALL TIME), AND BUY YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TODAY. IT IS A FIELD DAY OUT THERE RIGHT NOW AND I GUESS A LOT OF IT IS WELL JUSTIFIED. I PREFER TO FOCUS ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE AFTERMATH WITH THE REQUIREMENT OF PROJECTS SO I HARDLY PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO THE DETAIL STUFF RIGHT NOW. BUSY ENOUGH AS IT IS.

THE MAIN THING TO TAKE AWAY HERE IS THAT FEW TALK ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY AND PREFER TO FOCUS ON WHEN AND HOW MUCH IS COMING IN. WHO CARES. IT IS COMING AND THAT IS ALL THAT WE NEED TO KNOW HERE TO DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO. THE GURUS ARE WELCOME TO FOCUS ON EVERYTHING ELSE THAT SEEMS TO BE IMPORTANT TO THEM.

MY MESSAGE TODAY IS TO FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY FOR A MOMENT

BUT PLEASE SEND ME YOURS!

AND THINK ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE ON THIS PLANET. FUKUSHIMA IS STILL SPILLING ITS 50 TONS OF RADIOACTIVE WATER INTO THE SEA. THE PACIFIC IS PRETTY WELL DEAD. OH JOY. AND NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THAT ANYMORE. WHY? IS IT GONE FROM SIGHT? MEDIA NO LONGER COVERS THIS? VERY SAD WHERE THE GLOOMY LUMBERINGS OF A FAKE TRADE WAR TAKES CENTER STAGE FROM LIFE.

HOWEVER, I AM SURE THAT MANY OF US THAT DO HAVE CONCERN WILL PREVAIL IN THE END AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. WE WILL NEED ALL OF US TO DO IT. GET READY THIS YEAR.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Lapis-nothing
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 6, 2019
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Remember to click friends and family when sending.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Zap-scam-alert2

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Popcorn

POOFness for JAN 6: FLY LIKE AN EAGLE Bail