OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF Golden Globes???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF Golden Globes???  Empty WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Golden Globes Freaks Out Stars Giving Them “Flu Shots” During Live Show
01/07/2019

Even though Sunday, Jan. 6 is deep into that fake ass flu season they try to indoctrinate, that didn’t stop the 2019 Golden Globes from giving out flu shots — or did they? Hosts Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg introduced the “gag” during the show and it’s not currently known if these shots were actually given out at the Beverly Hilton, but stars looked genuinely freaked out by the segment that occurred between award announcements.
It seemed to happen all so fast, just like an actual flu shot. During the Golden Globes broadcast, Oh and Samberg said they wanted to do a down-to-earth segment in which themselves and the celebs in the audience seemed totally normal — just like us. In the past, award shows have done this with food gags, like giving out sandwiches (as Jimmy Kimmel did at the Emmys one year) and ordering pizza (as Ellen DeGeneres famously did at the Oscars). Oh and Samberg decided to go one step further and offer flu shots while chanting, “Shots! Shots! Shots!” to the tune of the LMFAO song of the same name.
Were they making a jab at the jab (as one reader put it) or is it a flu shot promo?
But could have this been possible? Can flu shots just be given anywhere — including a major Hollywood awards show?
Oh and Samberg commented that these flu shots came “straight from the Echo Park Rite Aid,” but as  Los Angeles former resident of two decades I can attest : Echo Park is a neighborhood that is located on the other side of the city from the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. Echo Park is located on the eastern part of LA, while the Beverly Hills is in the western part — and as most Angelenos like myself know, going crosstown can be made way harder than it needs to be thanks to the infamous LA traffic.
We wonder who REALLY pushed this gag and why…
We loved the look on Willem Dafoe’s face, and am seeking comment from my friend who wrote  “Auto Focus” which starred Dafoe.
Somehow, having met him years ago in LA at a health food store, methinks he’s not a fan of the flu vaccine at all.
XO Erin Elizabeth E Coast
This article first appeared at Health Nut News.

https://youtu.be/MO8WxAIUQ4A

Thanks to: https://govtslaves.info

2WTF Golden Globes???  Empty Re: WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

I went into the main house where they have a tv where I am currently. I saw that whole Flu vaccine, was like totally shocked at how blatant they are getting with their stunts! Shows you that they are losing control and more people are refusing the vaccines! I have not had a tv in like 20 years so every once in a while I will catch something on tv. I am also shocked about the commercials they have on tv..all the commercials have some kind of mind control...Who knows they may have drugged those people as well with the fake flu shots...ritual shit...
BLD

3WTF Golden Globes???  Empty Re: WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Keith Urban Slams Big Pharma for Pushing ‘Flu Shots’ at Golden Globes

January 8, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai Entertainment 4
WTF Golden Globes???  Keith-urban-678x381

Keith Urban reacted in horror at the Golden Globes on Sunday night after Big Pharma aggressively pushed flu shots during the live show. 

During a disturbing segment hosted by Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg, an army of ‘doctors’ appeared on stage and dispersed themselves amongst the celebrity crowd, forcing attendees to receive mandatory flu shots.
Elle.com reports: While some of the celebrities were game for the lark, others weren’t so convinced. But the award for best reaction was quickly bestowed on Urban, who appeared to recoil in abject horror at the approaching needles.
Many Twitter users took to the platform to express similar horror that the Globes guests should have been rushed with needles, while others found amusement in Urban’s clear discomfort.

MORE HERE: https://newspunch.com/keith-urban-big-pharma-flu-shots-golden-globes/

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum