OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

All I have to say and then I will add posts today is shame on all of you that ignore, deny, check out and do nothing about the horrendous things that happen in this world. Remember even if you think you are taking options to the standard know that is still ignoring what is going on. In my life of being in healthcare I have fought for the rights for people to have choices, even here in Nevada in 2009 I fought and single-handedly took out the bill that you would have lost your rights to supplements and alternative choices of healthcare including home birth or midwives. All of these things would have been felonies and you could have been arrested. I have been for 30 years in the trenches of education, real health, nutrition, soil restoration, energy, and structural medicine, along with my own specificities in full restoration, recovery, and regeneration of the body damage and trying to change this world alone. I have been through hell and back, 30 years of total and complete hell but I stood firm and chopped that path. I have been thinking a lot about this world and the future and it more than ever looks bleaker than ever. I have decided I would like to spend the time I have spent helping people, educating people and fighting the good fight to seeing the last bits of nature before it is gone in 4 years in the usa due to chemtrails and the massive spraying that is not only killing us but everything. When I leave this world I want to leave with the memories of the trees, the water, the land, the animals. I am letting go of caring that people could, should wake and prepare myself for the end of this planet and all the life on it. My prayers as of the last year have been to the earth that she does what is necessary to heal herself and the life she cares for and if that means getting rid of all the humans than so be it. My life is but a sand pebble on the beach to the length of a plant that has been fully destroyed by the humans. We are parasites and we have all but killed our host. In my life, I have seen people become monsters.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum