OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’

Posted on January 29, 2019 by truthearth 

Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ Bq-5c22ea7521360

So this is the other book I was guided to buy at the library yesterday by a very small and gentle ‘push’ from the Universe.
After I started reading this book I quickly realized it was no ordinary book. I was guided to it by design. And I highly recommend people check it out if they have the time.
It’s a real story about a highly suppressed manuscript from the year 600 BC that was found and translated which basically describes the awakening of humanity and how people will be gradually introduced to the new world through synchronicity. I would have stayed up all night reading it (it’s only 250 pages but it’s a GREAT read) but I agreed to help my step-dad work on a job for someone in town.
It’s basically about this man, the author, who was contacted by his friend who had seen this manuscript written around 600 BC allegedly and it contains insights or steps to becoming an awakened person on this planet. The manuscript predicts this happening to the masses during this time we are living in now.
Of course we know the situation much better than before thanks to insiders sharing intel on various websites and there have been countless other sources which talk about the time we are living in now. But this book is something really special as you get to experience the awakening of the author as it happens.
So far in the book there is great suppression from the Cabal in Peru which is where this adventure takes place. This is congruent with the knowledge we have now which is that the Cabal is doing everything it can to prevent an awakening public, and failing to do so…obviously…because this blog exists, right? Just one of many.
Here are some interesting things that I came across upon further analyzation of the details of this book.
The amount of time between April 10th, 1990 and the date the book was published November 1st, 1997 is 2762 days:
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ 276262
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ November
If we plug 2762 into Pi we see a 410 in the string of numbers which is amazing:
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ 410-5
And if we reverse 2762 to 2672 and plug this into Pi we see Pi in the position number:
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ 2672
So yet again we see 410 and Pi together. And in a book that I was guided to pick out at the library which could have resulted in all dead ends. This is a great lesson in learning to trust that little voice or emotion when it manifests. Because the results might take you on that next part of your journey. This is exactly what is explained in the book as well. Just amazing.
Also this particular post number is 27146:
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ 27146
And 27146 happens to be the 314,329th prime number, so here we see Pi again:
Synchronicities in the Book ‘The Celestine Prophecy’ 3144
This is everything for now, much love all!
For those who feel guided they can get this book for less than 4$ and free shipping (in the US at least) on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Celestine-Prophecy-An-Adventure-by-James-Redfield/264146245297?epid=1933009&hash=item3d8057d6b1:g:BDwAAOSwvNVcNvzY:rk:1🇵🇫0

Thanks to: https://truthearth.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum