OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES Empty CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES Cern-hole

January 31, 2019 6 Comments

CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES

Remember that story last week that I blogged about, conCERNing CERN's desire to build an even bigger collider of approximately 100km underneath a sizeable chunk of Switzerland? Well, guess who they're talking to about boring through all that rock? Here's a hint: I also blogged about Elon Musk's purported new boring tachnology. Yea, you guessed it, CERN is talking to Musk about using that technology to bore the tunnels for its new mega-collider (thanks to the individual who sent this story, who wishes to remain completely anonymous):
Elon Musk says he talked to CERN about building tunnels for its biggest ever particle collider
Now, you might recall that Musk's alleged new boring machines utilize electricity (so we're told) and that they are measurably faster than conventional boring machines. So it comes as no surprise that CERN's conCERN seems to be about the speed that they can build their new monster collider:
Musk said CERN's director, Fabiola Gianotti, talked to him about his tunnelling company potentially digging tunnels for a new particle accelerator, which would be four times larger than the (LHC). Musk's Boring Company is an infrastructure firm mostly focused on building new tunnels to ease traffic congestion.
Musk said the Boring Company could help save billions of euros.
Musk founded the Boring Company in 2016, and the company unveiled its first test tunnel in December, and its tunnelling equipment currently makes headway about 14 times slower than a snail— although Musk said at the launch party for the tunnel, "Aspirationally, we should be slightly faster than a snail."
As you might have guessed, this story sent my Suspicion Meter, if not into the red zone, then at least into the orange zone, with the occasional twitch of the needle into the really deep maroon zone, for I have a high octane speculation-as-suspicion here, and it requires reading between the lines. In the previous blog on Musk's boring machine (See MUSK'S NEW BORING MACHINE NOT BORING), I noted the following:
Elon Musk’s Boring Company recently completed a 1.25 mile tunnel in Los Angeles. In 2019, Elon Musk will start building a third generation all-electric tunneling machine which should be fifteen times faster. Currently, tunneling machines have about 20 meters per day speed. The third generation tunneling machine, Prufrock, will have a digging speed of about 300 meters per day.
In other words, and reading between the lines a bit in the present article, CERN is talking to Musk because:
(1) His new technology will save them money, largely in the form of labor costs, because
(2) it can bore much faster than conventional machines, and that means
(3) CERN is in a hurry.
All of this makes me wonder: why the big hurry to build an even larger collider operating at energies and with localized magnetic field strength we can only imagine? Well, if my whole admittedly wild speculations about CERN's machine are correct, and if there is indeed a hidden aspect to this project having little to do with particle physics and everything to do about manipulation of the planet, including, potentially, its magnetosphere in a series of "data correlation" experiments, then it may stand to reason that whatever experiments they were covertly running along those lines (if any), may have been successful, and the beta test (the current collider) is over, and now they need to scale it up to "full size."
Yea, I know, it's wild, but for the moment, I'm sticking with it. And it also makes me wonder, how deeply are they planning to bury this thing? And what's the composition of the rock they intend to embed it in? Interestingly enough, so far, there doesn't seem to be much information about these things, nor about the energies they intend to operate this new collider at, nor the magnetic field strengths that will be required...
See you on the flip side...

• About
  • Latest Posts

CERN AND MUSK’S BORING MACHINES 1388699704-bpfull

About Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

Thanks to Mr. Farrell at: https://gizadeathstar.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum