OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mild earthquakes create panic in United Arab Emirates
Posted on October 23, 2012
October 23, 2012 – UAE – Residents in Fujairah have described how they fled from their homes when they felt mild tremors during an earthquake on Sunday night. The National Centre of Meteorology and Seismology (NCMS) said yesterday that three mild earthquakes shook northern parts of the UAE and the Oman Sea. The weathermen said in a statement that the first quake struck at 8.13pm in the sea about 33km north of Fujairah city and measured 3.8 in magnitude on the Richter scale.The second tremor of 4.6 magnitude was felt 200km northeast of Fujairah at 8.38pm and a third shook Fujairah at about 9.07pm and was of 3.1 magnitude. “I was relaxing in my bedroom when I felt the jolt,” said Jumah Khalid, a Sudanese expat. He said he thought his head was spinning but then his brother felt the tremor too. “It lasted for only a few seconds but we rushed out of the house,” he said. Emirati Mohammed Hamid, who lives in Masafi, said he and his wife also ran out of their home with their two children when the ground moved. “I heard the doors making a weird sound before I felt the house shaking,” he said. Another Fujairah resident, Ali Khan, a Pakistani driver said: “I was having tea at a cafeteria when I felt the tremors. “It was scary. I saw many people rushing out of their homes in a panic.” A senior officer at Masafi Police Station told 7DAYS one person had suffered minor injuries when a crescent from a mosque collapsed on him as the tremors shook the wall of the building. No serious damage or injuries were reported. A seismologist at NCMS said this was only minor seismic activity. “There are no predictions for more earthquakes,” he said. The official said UAE buildings are firm and can withstand the tremors. -7daysindubai

Share this:
Thanks to: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum