OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’

‘These Are Horrendous, Historic, Epic Crimes Against Humanity’

"These particulates pass right through the lungs into the bloodstream. That makes them a vaccination from the sky, and that is, in my opinion, why they are the No. 1 health issue of our time." — Russ Tanner

Russ Tanner is the creator of GlobalSkywatch.com, a leading website on geoengineering, and the Facebook group Chemtrails Global Skywatch.

Russ was born in New York state, raised in Florida and lives in Maine. A sky watcher his entire life, Russ has devoted time to educating the public about geoengineering and chemtrails, which make him and others sick, in an effort to bring about their end for the health of human beings, other creatures and the planet.

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ Chemtrails

Russ answers questions by Brian Rossiter in this special interview, conducted by phone.

For the benefit of those who’ve never heard of geoengineering or observed chemtrails, will you describe what these two things are?

Chemtrails is a popular name giving to the trails that you see behind jets in the sky. Geoengineering is the concept that we can inject particulates into the atmosphere to change the nature of the atmosphere.

Mainly, it’s discussed as something to cool the planet. Geoengineering is a technical term; chemtrails is a more popularized term.

Who is behind geoengineering?

Well, there have been academic meetings globally for years around the world where leading academics and politicians come together to discuss the potential for geoengineering the atmosphere in the future. This is not a brand-new concept.

The problem that many of us have with these meetings is that we believe it’s already happening.

Based on the fact that the government refuses to acknowledge that this is going on and that these jets require permission to use our air space, we can only conclude that this must be a very high government or military operation. That’s the most popular belief we have about it today.

When did this practice begin?

The first video that I know of exists in Vietnam. Spraying the atmosphere to defoilate the land and to also drop Agent Orange to ground level was the first usage that I know of. The modern-day spraying campaigns were first seen en masse in the mid-’90s.

Over time, they were witnessed in more and more cities across the United States and Europe, and now they can be seen just about anywhere. They began at different times and in different places.

What would you describe as the purpose of these chemtrails?

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ Chemtrails

Well, we have to make our best guess because the government does not officially recognize that this is occurring.

Based on the metals and chemicals we’re finding on the ground, based on patents, based on whistle blowers, we have to conclude that one purpose is weather modification, such as the droughts in California, which was largely caused — in fact, entirely caused, we believe — by the spraying, which we saw on satellite.

Another purpose, we believe, is depopulation. Although this may shock many people to hear, there have been depopulation proponents in the U.S. government in the highest places throughout the 1900s and in this century and in Europe as well.

Depopulation has been talked about as something that would need to be done without the public’s knowledge or consent. Based on what we’re seeing, it’s the most logical conclusion we can come to is weather modification and depopulation.

Are chemtrails being sprayed in every country or are there any geoengineering-free areas?

We have not found a single country where this is not occurring; however, we do find that in most of Asia, it is not nearly as dense.

It’s not nearly sprayed as densely as it is in the United States and western Europe. We also see the spraying in Russia, but again, we don’t see it as densely as we do in the United States and western Europe.

If this is happening in every country, wouldn’t the United Nations be orchestrating everything?

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ Chemtrail%2Bvs%2Bcontrail

The United Nations has a population-control department. It may sound beneficial on the surface, but when you read the books or hear the quotes of the people who have been in that department or the heads of that department, you begin to realize that they also agree with the philosophy of depopulating without the public’s knowledge or consent.

This can be looked up or researched by anyone who’s interested in reading these books or researching this further. Yes, I believe the United Nations is playing a key role in this.

What was your introduction to chemtrails? You describe yourself as a sky watcher growing up and throughout your adult life.

I’ve watched the sky since I was young enough to know what a jet was. I collected pictures of jets in elementary school. I collected thousands of sheets of paper with copies of pictures of jets — that was one of my passions.

One of my favorite things that mankind ever made was jet propulsion. I have been a sky watcher all my life and I have lived in the busiest air stations in the world.

My first exposure to this was in Jamestown, New York, in 2005. That city has a very small airport that cannot accommodate large jets, but all of a sudden, one day, jets started gridding the sky with these trails, flying at very low altitudes.

Some people, including myself, would began to smell and taste salty, metallic or chemical taste and odors in the air 20 to 40 minutes after this took place.

These jets were too large to be accommodated by the Jamestown airport, and they were unmarked silver jets, for the most part. They did not have the look of commercial jets. Because I could smell and taste them and because I’ve been a sky watcher all my life, there was no question that something was intentionally being emitted from these jets.

Listen to Russ Tanner Talk to Richard Sacks about Chemtrail Flu and Other Topics

https://youtu.be/S_uauhsW93g

Will you describe your experiences with chemtrails throughout the years? Include mention of how you got very physically sick, leading to a heart attack.

Absolutely. From the very first day Jamestown was sprayed, I smelled and tasted the metallic and the chemical odors and taste in the air.

Immediately, I had a group of symptoms that would come over me within minutes of the odor and the taste in the air, which included muscle and joint inflammation and pain, headache, fatigue, extreme tiredness and sleepiness and just general brain fog and inability to concentrate.

As I was exposed to the spraying over the years, eventually I did have a heart attack, caused after two days of very, very intense spraying after I had moved to Maine. The heart pain that I had had for years before, which only occurred when the air was thick with this metallic and chemical taste and odors, was the pain that I had intensely before the heart attack, very intensely.

They discovered the only heart-related problem that I had in the hospital was very low potassium, which is well know to cause heart fibrillation.

If potassium gets low enough, it can induce a heart attack. In fact, they gave me potassium, and that was the only real healing modality that they did for me other than just testing. What I learned through my research is that one of the particulates being sprayed is known to be barium. We’re seeing that show up in rainwater tests all over.

Barium very aggressively depletes potassium in human beings and animals. If fact, it’s so effective at depleting potassium that it’s used in animal testing to artificially induce heart attacks in animals.

There’s no question in my mind, because of the research I’ve done and the experience I’ve had over the years, that my heart attack was caused by extremely low potassium levels that were induced by barium toxicity from the spraying campaign.

What other materials are being sprayed in chemtrails?

The anomalies we’re finding all over the United States in sync with the spray campaign are showing aluminum, barium, strontium, mercury, cadmium, lead and arsenic in rainwater in places where it should not be.

In the early testing, which was done by some pioneers in the research related to chemtrails, discovered a direct correlation between the amounts of metals in rainwater and groundwater in the spraying, the invisible spraying campaign that we could see.

Early on, we established a relationship between groundwater levels and the spraying. Those are the main substances that we found that are associated with this spraying.

Something that’s been on my radar in recent months is morgellons. If this is an area you’ve studied in connection with chemtrails, will you discuss your knowledge of them and how they are affecting the planet and all living things?

Morgellons is a relatively new disease that is appearing in heavily sprayed areas. Its main features are extreme itchiness, as if you’re getting bug bites, but there are no visible bugs present.

Also, it seems to be associated with calcium metabolism issues where people are getting cavities and having tooth and bone issues. But the most popular feature that we’re seeing from morgellons is open sores on the skin with polyester-like threads that are coming out of these sores.

The people who have researched morgellons have found that there are small, clearly artificial, metallic, crystaline-like structures that are forming these threads in people subdermally, below the skin, until they begin to protrude.

Clifford Carnicom is the pioneer in research for morgellons, and he has found a mycoplasma-type organism that seems to be associated with morgellons besides the crystal and metallic structures that can be seen under a microscope. He has found much smaller organisms that seem to be a mycoplama-type organism that we have yet to identify, but it does seem to be associated with morgellons.

This is something we’re seeing occur in more and more people in heavily sprayed areas. I, myself, have a couple of the symptoms. Although I don’t have the threads or the open sores, I do have calcium metabolism issues, and I do have the extreme itchiness that actually is associated with heavy particulates in the air.

Because I can smell and taste the particulates, I have made a definite association between the times that the itchiness occurs and the high density of these metallic particles that are in the air.

Chemtrails Represent the ‘No. 1 Health Issue of Our Time’ Morgellons-from-fingernail
Photographed are morgellons protruding from Tasha Lee’s fingernail. Read more about morgellons in “The Inspiring Healing Journey of the Incredible Tasha Lee.”

I’ve seen some also claim that toxic mold is being sprayed in chemtrails. Do you know whether this might be true?

Well, we have seen some people who have done tests that do show after heavy spraying events that substances, powders or fine substances that are left on vehicles, for example, that have been sent to labs are showing very high mold counts. Even more exotically, there have been found red blood cells.

They appeared to be human red blood cells that have been found in these powders and the rain residues that are left after heavy spray events. Yes, there does seem to be, based on this testing, something distributing mold spores in a highly unnatural quantity.

It’s also interesting to me that since the spraying began, we have not only seen mold incidences in people’s houses absolutely skyrocket but we have seen animal die-off and immune suppression, which have been, so far, at least in part, attributed to mold and fungus outbreaks in their bodies. This is an interesting correlation that we really need to look at.

Some suggest that chemtrails are akin to vaccines from the sky. Do you agree with this and, if so, would you argue that geoengineering is the top health issue of our time?

Geoengineering is absolutely the top health issue of our time. It absolutely is a vaccination from the sky, in my opinion, and here’s why: Because I can smell and taste [chemtrails], as hundreds of people who have contacted me can.

When the air becomes saturated after a spray event, which is daily, by the way, I have symptoms in my body of extreme inflammation, pain, headaches, fatigue, and all of the things that I’ve mentioned earlier and more begin occurring within seconds, 15 to 30 seconds, after I detect these things in the air, I began to have inflammation and all the other symptoms.

What this tells me is that these particulates, which we already know are extremely small, pass right through the lungs into the bloodstream. That makes them a vaccination from the sky, and that is, in my opinion, why they are the No. 1 health issue of our time.

We have to ask ourselves about those people who are head of this project and have the moral depravity to be spreading poison in these populated areas all over the world. We have to ask ourselves what else they may decide to spray in the future that can go right through our lungs and directly into our bloodstream without our consent.

Some say chemtrails aren’t real because the people behind them would be poisoning themselves. What is your argument against statements such as these?

There are air-filtration units that usually costs tens of thousands of dollars that remove extremely small particulates from the air or destroy biological organisms in the air. These air-filtration devices are usually intended for industry or laboratory use, and their costs are out of the reach of the general public.

However, to high-level politicians and high-level industrialists who are likely in charge of this program, these technologies are not out of reach. I don’t think at all that it’s unreasonable to believe that these people have employed protection technologies in their living spaces to protect themselves while they depopulate the rest of the world.

The people who have talked about depopulation historically like Fredrick Henry Osborn has said himself that these programs will most likely need to be conduced under another name than eugenics.

In other words, they will lie to the public, they will hide it from the public and, undoubtedly, they will be protecting themselves while they do it.

What can people do to protect themselves, loved ones, pets, as well as food and water supplies outside?

This is a very difficult problem because nobody can protect themselves completely. The reason it’s hard to protect yourself is because the particulates are so small that they get everywhere and pass right through HEPA filtration. They cannot be captured by HEPA filters.

The best precautions we can take are to continuously be chelating these metals out of our bodies and to be promoting a strong immune system and to be doing everything that they can to keep our lymphatic system flowing and really to employ all of the health modalities that you would think that you would want to do in life anyway.

The other thing that I find extremely helpful for me, in fact, nothing helps me more than what I call a wet mask. I came up with this idea when I discovered that taking a shower actually helps clean the air.

I spoke to many people who found that their symptoms went away, at least somewhat, when they were taking a shower. My ability to smell and taste them also showed me that, when there was water present, it did help clean the air.

I use wet washcloths with a few drops of peppermint or eucalyptus oil, put it over my mouth and nose after wringing them quite dry, hold them over my mouth and nose with a $3 painter’s mask from Home Depot, and I can immediately taste and sense and smell that the air is much cleaner after it passes through a wet wash cloth.

I call this a wet mask, and it’s, I think, one of the best ways people can help themselves. I know it’s inconvenient, but nothing — no single thing — has helped me as much as using a wet mask. Which is also further evidence that these particulates are coming into us from the air.

A lot of people who are enjoying a raw food diet are more sensitive to environmental toxins, and you describe yourself as being chemically sensitive. Can you describe any other measures you take to help minimize the effects of chemtrails?

Well, I will tell you the irony for me is that I classically have not been chemically sensitive. Diesel fuel, gasoline, oil solvents — nothing ever bothered me like these metals do. The issue that I’ve had in the past was, ironically, a metal. It was mercury. I did have mercury poisoning from my mouth fillings, which I had removed, and recovered from all my symptoms.

I’ve had a complete recovery. … I think that even nonenvironmentally sensitive people are subject because of the very nature that these are small metals that have a different modality of action in the body and can be thought of as being much more toxic than your traditional environmental toxins. I think it is hard to completely protect yourself. I don’t know of any way to do this.

The ultimate solution is that we need to make the public aware that this is happening. Even if you don’t smell it or taste it, there are people around you who do, and they will tell you and will see how people’s health and their mood changes when these metals are thick in the air.

Protecting yourself is very difficult, but by using the things I mentioned such as the wet mask’ chelation, like malic acid is very effective in removing aluminum; increasing your glutathione levels using things like N-acetyl cysteine, a-lipoic acid, schisandra, which is an herb, and haritaki, which is an Indian herb.

These things increase glutathione, which is very helpful for moving these things out of the body. These are the best things we can do aside from getting the exposure to stop. This is going to take raising tremendous awareness in the public eye and waking people up to the fact that this is really happening.

I wasn’t alive at the time but it seems as if the Vietnam peace rallies were the last time an issue galvanized the United States to such a degree over such a long period of time that public opinion helped end the war. In this digital age of awareness but action behind computer screens and cell phone screens but not in the streets, what will it take for people’s voices to be heard and to end geoengineering?

I believe we have to start locally. As hard as it is for people to believe and comprehend, there is a tremendous amount of corruption in the federal government. So many senators and governors are complicit with these types of programs.

We have to start with our local governments, make them aware and make our friends and neighbors aware because it’s going to take millions of people, and it’s going to take tremendous political pressure, and it’s going to, ultimately, take changing laws to make the distribution of these types of materials felonies or treasonous, making them openly illegal, to encourage whistle blowers by giving a temporary window of amnesty to pilots so that we can have more whistle blowers come out who can directly attest to this activity.

I believe once a small group of people start coming forth on a regular basis that this will be the crack in the dam that we need to begin the flow of whistle blowers. We need that flow of whistle blowers, and we know that they must exist because there has to be thousands of people involved in the logistics of this operation. I believe that’s what it’s going to take in order to put an end to this.

What resources do you recommend to people to further explore geoengineering?

I would recommend that people visit a couple of the best websites on this subject. Ours is one of the leading ones, GlobalSkywatch.com. Another organization, called GeoengineeringWatch.org, has a tremendous website. You can also visit our Facebook group, which has over 80,000 members at this time, and it’s growing at a rate of about 1,500 members per week and that’s called Chemtrails Global Skywatch.

Those are the places where I would recommend starting, and those places have links to other resources as well. People can always contact me if they have specific questions and they want to know more about the research that I’ve done personally.

Are there any other points connected to geoengineering you would like to highlight?

I would like to say that anytime you want to solve a problem, you have to go to the root of the problem. Otherwise, you’re just putting out fires.

The root of this problem is corruption and complicity in high positions in governments all around the world. We need to unite and bring our representatives in government into a place of accountability for what they are doing.

This is not going to be easy because these people in these high positions are following the orders they are being giving from above, and they know the personal consequences for not following those orders will be very harsh, so they are not inclined to come out and be honest with the public.

We must make the consequences for lying to the public or committing these crimes against the public. Make no mistake, these are horrendous, historic, epic crimes against humanity.

The consequences of performing or being involved with these types of crimes against humanity must become greater than the consequences that these people are feeling from their superiors. Once the public can unite and create an atmosphere where government fears the people, we stand a chance.

The government does need to fear the people, and when it does, then they will began doing the right thing.

By Brian Rossiter, Guest writer

Thanks to: http://humansarefree.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum