OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front

When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  Vaccine-autism-Dr-Ayoub-300x300

Vaccine War Takes An Unexpected Turn?

Jim Stone, independent journalist, updates us from the vaccine front. He provides a few sources, as well as his opinion.
The globalists want to shoot us up and take us down any way they can—and not just the kids.
Jim says some of the vaccines are not actually vaccines; they’re outright bioweapons.
He tells us the freakazoids are now labeling these as “vaccines” and therefore people are accepting them willingly. Just their style, isn’t it? Lie about it so the sheep go along without objection.
If you are going to destroy western civilization without actually shooting people with bullets, the best method is to take trusted institutions and use them to destroy people. It will take people decades to believe it actually happened and by then it will be too late. They are three decades into this now.
Doctors and nurses don’t always know, so they are not technically complicit, but some know. People should have listened to the nurses who were fired because they refused to get a vaccination for themselves.
There’s your clue—that, and the fact that the globalists don’t vaccinate themselves or their children. Our bodies have superior natural defense systems if left to themselves to do their job. That is the role of a properly maintained immune system.
We’ve recently seen the “paralysis” in the US, and Bill Gates’ “polio” shots paralyzed 48,000 kids in India which has since seen litigation. This is a real threat, folks.
There is a modicum of good news below, however. Antidotes exist.
Jim’s site suffered a lot of hacking so the formatting may be wacky.  ~ BP

When is a Vaccine not a Vaccine? Update from the Vaccine War Front  Vaccine-war-254x300
April 1 – 3, 2019
THE “ELITE” ARE NOW POSTING VACCINE CRAP LIKE THIS:
“Anyone who is not vaccinated is a lethal threat to me and my family. Can I legally shoot any anti-vaxx tard who comes close to me or my kids?
I have already told the school that my kids won’t attend the class until each and everyone us vaccinated. I will sue the school and state for every school day they miss.
HERE IS THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE: If you are vaccinated, you cannot be threatened right? Therefore you are a BULLSHITTER trying to get everyone to accept a eugenics shot. YOU ARE A THREAT, and rather than harass a school over YOUR bullshit, if you manage to successfully threaten my kids or me or anyone else I know, you’ll be shot instead.

THEY ARE PISSED ABOUT YESTERDAY’S VACCINE REPORTS (which got re-posted everywhere)

If anything is wrong with the top set of reports below (before all the repeats start) including obvious HTML errors, grammar errors or spelling errors, including missing words it only means they nailed it again, I cannot keep ahead of it, I give up.

MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE TODAY

Everything is getting messed up. Someone is doing it, and they are doing it via a local hack, not a server hack. The page is a TOTAL MESS but at least the top part is readable now. I’ll fix this later today but for now, unless something really compelling happens, I am going to let this sit – IT PISSED THEM OFF.

The following got hacked to smithereens, LIVE, as it was typed, to make it unreadable and appear to be produced by an illiterate. Hopefully I got all the junk out of it before hitting post.

I will probably re-do yesterday’s vaccine reports to make them more cohesive, but this is the gist of it:

What is being peddled as vaccines now are in fact biological weapons, that turn your immune system into a weapon against YOU. The purposes are profit and debilitation of an enemy, and that enemy is YOU. If you are going to destroy western civilization without actually shooting people with bullets, the best method is to take trusted institutions and use them to destroy people. It will take people decades to believe it actually happened and by then it will be too late. They are three decades into this now.
The shots are damaging everyone via various adjuvants that trick the body into attacking itself. The shots are hurting white males more than any other group, because in addition to the adjuvants, all those DNA tests everyone submitted to sites like 23 and me were combed for genetic traits that were specific to the exact groups the elite want destroyed most, and the vaccines have, in addition to the adjuvants, the exact materials needed in the presence of these adjuvants (squalene is becoming a main one now) to kick off the destruction a lot worse in white males. This is why boys are getting autism a lot more frequently than girls, and WHITE boys are getting it far more frequently than other boys. The affliction itself is not autism, it is nerve damage that manifests the traits of autism.

They are not sparing the adults anymore

All the vaccines except for the SINGLE SHOT tetanus are not as advertised, even the three shot tetanus shot is sabotage because tetanus has always been a single shot with no boosters. If you got a preventive tetanus shot with boosters despite not being injured, you did not get a tetanus shot at all and are not protected. The purpose of the tetanus shots with boosters is to prevent pregnancy.
Obviously “THEY” know they are on the verge of total and complete conquest. They have maimed 30 years of children. Not all are totally dysfunctional but NONE that got the shots are going to be what they could have been.

There is an antidote

They have a vaccine that can reverse the damage. As it turns out, the damage is 100 percent reversible, all you have to do is tell the immune system to stop destroying squalene. And this can be done via a secondary shot that tells the immune system to destroy the antibodies for squalene. Anyone that got such a shot would come out of a fog in about two weeks with proper nutrition. So once the elite can declare total victory, they can fix the right people with a shot and work them as slaves in positions they can’t find the talent for among their own ranks. If we don’t stop this NOW, and I mean RIGHT NOW, we are in for a hideous future, and your guns are not going to save you.

They could not get rid of the second amendment, so they got around it via trusted institutions and destroyed us anyway, with shots we thought were real but were not for their stated purpose. They blamed the parents for all deaths via their “shaken baby syndrome” scam and all brain damage on “bad genes”. They claimed the white race was “suddenly getting stupid” but did not tell us they knew why. They pointed the finger at anyone who figured it out, calling the brightest people who could see it “anti science”. They used embarrassment and degradation to maintain control of those who knew something was amiss with the shots, and when that did not work, they resorted to murder. They are the world’s most despicable cretins, who stand as proof mankind is not ready to have technology because too much filth still exists that will, as soon as it is able, use that tech to destroy everyone.

To clarify the reports below (and one above now)

Squalene is a natural oil your nervous system depends upon. If it does not have it, your nerve endings break down and you have all kinds of neurological disorders, including brain dysfunction. This oil has been chosen as the go to adjuvant for vaccines, and could have only been chosen as an adjuvant by a willful decision to destroy people.
What is an adjuvant?
An adjuvant is a material put in the presence of an antigen your body is supposed to gain an immunity against, to make the reaction to the antigen stronger. But in the process of making the reaction to the antigen stronger, the immune system also sees the adjuvant as the enemy of the body, and will react against anything similar to that adjuvant that happens to be in the body. Since squalene is precisely what your nervous system uses as the primary oil in nerve endings, which it needs there to prevent the nerve endings from dissolving, having the immune system see it as an enemy and subsequently attack it has devastating consequences and the vaccine manufacturers know it.
It is no secret. It is well known (and has been known for over 100 years) that the presence of ANY oil at all in a vaccine, including even totally non-biological mineral oils, will trick the immune system into attacking ALL oils and even mineral oil based adjuvants were considered too devastating to use even in animal experiments because it caused too much suffering of animals. Now the vaccine pushers are taking this knowledge, and using the worst possible oil that will cause the most possible damage as the adjuvant in vaccines, and they KNOW DAMN WELL what they are doing. It is an act of war pure and simple, they are knowingly maiming society and they KNOW IT.

The following report has an error where I made too much text large and bold, I’ll fix that later.

Update to below:

There is proof just in the “disease” name (in the report below) that vaccines are causing it. And the medical system has to know it, because it is too obvious and I found proof in a single search. The so-called illness is called “Acute Flaccid Myelitis”. From that name, I knew that a lack of squalene in the child’s nerves would cause this, without looking anything up I also knew the adjuvants in vaccines contain squalene, which is needed to build the myelin in the nerves. If the immune system is programmed to attack squalene (as will happen if it is an adjuvant in a vaccine, AND THEY KNOW IT) any kid who gets such a shot will have his immune system attack and remove squalene from his nervous system to whatever extent it can, until the vaccine wears off. The kid will be totally screwed up by this. So I did a search to see if this had been censored. It was not censored yet. Here is a great run-down on this topic:

DON’T WORRY, SQUALENE IS BANNED IN THE U.S., RIGHT? NOPE. SEE THIS

There’s your “acute flaccid myelitis”, And here is an experiment where they injected it into rats to see what would happen. Here is the key quote from that experiment:
“The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of squalene on the central and peripheral nervous systems in rat at the ultrastructural level. Squalene was administered at a dose of 20 g/kg body weight, once daily for 4 days, and the animals were sacrificed 7 days and 30 days after the initiation of the experiment. After 7 days a mild swelling of mitochondria and dilation of the Golgi complex cisterns in few neurons in the cerebral cortex and hippocampus were observed. The swelling of astrocytes and their processes was also seen. Some myelin sheaths in the cerebral white matter were disintegrated. In the peripheral nervous system (the sciatic nerve), a damage of the Schwann cells, a destruction of the myelin sheaths, and lipid-like deposits between myelin lamellae causing a secondary compression of axons were present.

And this is in the vaccines now and is likely to be what is destroying our kids. A destruction of myelin sheaths is what mercury does, and Squalene will trick the immune system into doing it also. Unlike mercury which will eventually go out of the system, triggering an immune response to destroy myelin will have the effect of eating mercury every day. All get hit, some get totally destroyed. They can’t possibly not know what they are doing, this is intentional and they intend to ram it down your throat via mandate. See the report below.

“VACCINE” TESTING IS PROBABLY BEING DONE FOR THE NEXT LEVEL OF INTENTIONAL NERVE DAMAGE

Drudge had a headline that reads “Officials worry that a paralyzing illness may become more common”. Evidently, there’s a new debilitating thing “going around” that is paralyzing little white boys. No girls mentioned. Mostly if not all white. That’s a race-specific bioweapon type of problem. No doctors have any answers, and I believe if they did, their careers would be over. Just like autism, any doctor who finds the reason for “autism” is instantly flushed out of the system, it is a career busting no-go zone. Meanwhile the so-called elite formulating the childhood shots know damn well what it is.
I think something needs to be explained here – Autism as expressed after eugenics shot damage is not actually real autism, it is instead brain damage that manifests itself with the symptoms of autism. Because of this detail, the people claiming “vaccines” do not cause autism can sit there all day, and drill to bedrock about how vaccines are not causing autism and be right about it because the shots the kids get are not vaccines at al, and the damage is not autism, and they know it.
Italy proved the shots were not vaccines in Dec 2018 by testing the childhood MMR shot and finding none of the ingredients and none of the antigens it was supposed to have, the shot simply was not a vaccine. So since the people doing the eugenics KNOW it is not a vaccine, they can again rightfully claim that vaccines are not causing any damage, instead falsely labeled injections that are being called vaccines but are not vaccines are doing the damage, which is not autism, it is instead nervous system damage that has the symptoms of autism.

It is all a bunch of pathetic, amoral wordplay from the worst type of scammers the world has to offer, stated in a way that allows them to sleep at night. After all, they “never lied.”

No, they have obviously refined their eugenics shot down to targeting white boys better, and REALLY wiping them out, and they are testing it every other year to avoid having shots be blamed. No one told me this, but logical deduction certainly points to something of this sort. And I’d like to make a salient point: All the recent outbreaks of various childhood illnesses have been taking place AMONG THE VACCINATED, not the un-vaccinated. Why would this be? Obvious answer: Because the people who were supposed to have been vaccinated instead got a scam shot that not only took them down a notch intellectually, it also damaged their immune systems, making them less able to resist whatever they came across.

Seriously. Supposedly the “vaccine” was supposed to protect them, and then they get the disease? Much much later, not after the shot? You can explain getting the disease after a shot if the shot is legit, by having a defective batch that did not have the disease it was supposed to prevent killed off enough, but you can’t explain having the kid come down with it a year later unless the shot was not legit at all. Italy’s bust of the childhood vaccines proves this is what the case really is.

SO HEADS UP: Rather than back off after being busted, they are doubling down and making the eugenics shots a lot more target specific, with the goal of creating a sub class of people who are irrelevant and easily controlled. Little white boys are getting slammed down to zero like a heavyweight champion bashing their heads against a steel pillar. One good whack. Most won’t die. All will be wrecked for life. They intend to get it accomplished via the cover of “mandatory preventive medicine, ” administered via shots that are pushed as vaccines but are absolutely not vaccines in any way whatsoever. That way, since they know the shots are not really vaccines, and the brain damage really is not autism but only looks like autism, they can, in their demented and sick way walk through life saying they never lied, because vaccines really never did a thing and no vaccine ever really caused autism. And by the way, your kid is not vaccinated but we would like you to think your kid is.
Source

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum