OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! Empty Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

shakes4life2

What a wild experience yesterday in NEVADA......can you say VOTER FRAUD....it is MORE prevalent than ever.....just in my precinct alone.....they let folks vote before the caucus and they counted their votes.....once the caucus completed I stood over the chairperson and watched the count...there were more votes than people on the registration roster which I had to demand to see....they tried to sweep it under the rug.....I demanded a recount and told them I was going to contest it!!! They finally pulled out the sheet where they let the 3 people register early and vote.......lots more I'm sure went on in other places.....NO FREAKIN' WAY NEWTARD COULD HAVE MORE VOTES THAN DR. PAUL.....NO WAY.....HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAMPAIGN GOING ON HERE EXCEPT THE LAST FEW WEEKS WHEN ADELSON BOUGHT THOSE VOTERS.....THIS IS A CRIME PEOPLE......I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD BUT IT IS......WE MUST REVOLT IF WE ARE EVER TO HAVE A FAIR ELECTION!!!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

yep!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE TRICKY!!!

IN FACT .....ALL VOTER MACHINES ARE RIGGED

IF EVERY COUNTY COUNTED THEIR YOUR VOTES...

WHO CAN BE TRUSTED ??

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU....CORRUPTION

:P

shakes4life2

godsfool......here's another report from a Ron Paul supporter who was at my same site....this is what he says....

“This caucus process sure looks like a mess from my perspective. Many of you were in small caucuses that, I would imagine, are more easily controlled. Mine and others at the site were sitting ducks for fraud and error.
We had 100+/- caucus voters and shared a large room with two other, slightly smaller, precincts. It wasn’t possible to verify that all that received ballots were properly eligible to cast them. We couldn’t even be certain that any one person submitted only one ballot. Ballots were issued, and extras returned by a volunteer, to the site manager with a vague notion of security. But should I have desired, I could have easily stuffed the ballot box. We don’t even know if all the bodies in the seats were registered Republicans.
With an inability to check ID’s at the door, anyone could have come in and received a ballot. Sure, we checked the ID,s of those that came to the table but if they didn’t do that we would not have known. There’s a count of how many checked in and how many ballots were cast but we couldn’t even be sure those numbers matched — many arrived after the count from which we requested our ballots. And since they were flowing in in drips and drabs, keeping track was not a reality.”

I have to say....the only good thing to come out of it is that they did not steal our delegates.....even though my precinct went for Romney.....we were allotted 9 delegates....4 of us Ron Paul supporters got in.....we fooled them....WE WILL RULE AT THE COUNTY CONVENTION!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

OH THE STUFFED THE box!!

WOW

THEY ARE SCARED!!! OF RONNIE

but....YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE DELEGATES .... GRABS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THERE ...OUR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER

WELL IVE GOT HOMEWORK TILL JUNE

GOOD LUCK NEVADA!! :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum