OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :)

SEAN DAVID MORTON : JUNE 2019 UPDATES

June 3, 2019

SEAN DAVID MORTON Files Appeal on Pleiadian Solar Alignment day. He thinks this will be enough to get him out of prison for FRAUD lol :) Seans-latest-updatejune2019-1
From Sean: I am filing the very last om y legal motions to get me out of here!!
I filed my appeal on May 20th, Pleiadian Solar Alignment day…so maybe it will ascend straight to GOD! They have 30 days to respond, then I have 21 days to respond to THEM. Acting as my own attorney which they let only 1% of people do.

I have six motions that were denied by the 9th CC and I am sending them as WRITS to the SCOTUS…
I’m putting in a motion for COMPASSIONATE RELEASE, as since I have been in the tender care of the BOP my Type 2 diabetes has gone from full blown type 1, my blood pressure is at constant STROKE levels, I’ve lost 2 teeth, and they totally blinded me in my right eye, and won’t even give me glasses for the fading vision in my left.
Also filing a 62.1 to inform the court of all the CRAP the DOJ HID from the judge, and if he would rule the same way if he knew he had been bamboozled. They are going to file one for Melissa as well.
So my paralegals, The COME UNITY TRUST, needs only $500 to finish up the whole kit and kaboodle. My lady paralegal is preggers, popping in August, and needs some baby money, and it is an amazing deal for all the work they are doing…
I have raised $250, and was hoping maybe you could possibly PayPal them maybe $50-$100 as I’m getting some other friends to make up the difference.
Any chance? It would literally save my life…
their PayPal address is:
lifeisdarngoodyes@yahoo.com
gotta love people with a PayPal like that…
The receipt is: COME UNITY TRUST, etc.
thank you so much for being my eternal friend and coming to our rescue so many times..
Love
Sean

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019/06/03/sean-david-morton-june-2019-updates/

Thanks to: http://projectcamelotportal.com

CroatianLight

Awwww....so sick too, can't your Pleiadian friends help you? Is this guy still around? So funny!

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

he is in prison and hopefully stays there awhile  CL. lol
hey sis nice to see you visit here! xox ty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum