OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces Empty Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Brand new Ogopogo sighting surfaces OgoPogo-300x184

https://youtu.be/KhRUalG6d2g

Disclose Screen 'The Grimreefar'
Published on Jun 13, 2019

WATCH: Another new video has re-kindled the age-old debate about B.C.'s legendary lake creature. An Okanagan man says he has hard evidence that Okanagan lake's "Ogopogo" is more than just a myth. A south Okanagan man is convinced he’s captured the most conclusive piece of evidence yet of the legendary and elusive lake monster in the Okanagan known as the Ogopogo. Jim La Rocque was enjoying his mother-in-law’s lakefront property with his two children in Kaleden, B.C. on June 1 when he says he noticed an inexplicable wake on Skaha Lake. La Rocque scrambled to record the mysterious ripples breaking through the lake’s glassy surface. His son was wading on a paddle board nearby. “Eventually he turns and sees a flipper come out of the water and hit the water, and that’s when he… turned around and started coming back in,” La Rocque said. The longtime Okanagan resident said he couldn’t believe his eyes. La Rocque believes he witnessed a giant, serpentine creature swimming across the lake with at least seven fins paddling in sync. He estimates it was at least 36 metres (120 feet) long. “I’d describe it as like a dragon boat race, like with oars, so if you flipped the dragon boat upside down, you would see all those oars coming out of the water,” he said. La Rocque owns the Fairview Liquor Store in Penticton, B.C., and curious customers have been stopping by to get a glimpse of the cellphone video for themselves. “I don’t know what it could be. That’s pretty weird, it’s not like normal waves,” customer Jesse Deuschle said. “At first I was thinking maybe just waves, but there is obviously something more there,” liquor store employee Jack Holman said. Tales of the snake-like creature — similar to Scotland’s Loch Ness Monster — have been making waves in the Okanagan for the past century. According to Bill Steciuk, who runs a website documenting Ogopogo sightings, the legend dates back as early as the 1700s, when First Nations knew of a water beast in Lake Okanagan. The Kelowna retiree, who has dedicated his life to proving the creature’s existence after his own encounter in 1978, is skeptical of La Rocque’s alleged sighting. Video Credit-Global News Source-Jim La Rocque Don't forget to like and subscribe for more uploads, It's an invasion, trust! Like the brand new face book page https://www.facebook.com/Disclosescreen/ Send in your UFO sightings/evidence for me to examine and maybe show on my channel evans.nelly@yahoo.com All my thoughts and insights are pure speculation on the subject at hand, I am just presenting my opinion on the subject in matter, my own view on the ufology age

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum