OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents
Date: June 13, 2019Author: Nwo Report

McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents John-mcafee-678x381
Source: RT
Cybersecurity guru John McAfee has threatened to “bury” dozens of corrupt Washington D.C. politicians if the federal government continue to harass him, vowing to leak a huge cache of files proving corruption throughout D.C.
I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics,” McAfee warned in a string of tweets stretching back to Sunday. Vowing to release over 31 terabytes of “incriminating data” to the press if arrested or otherwise “disappeared,” he posted the names of a “corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials” along with claims they’d taken bribes and been involved with drug trafficking, apparently to show he was not bluffing.

John McAfee‏Verified account @officialmcafee

For my followers: my recent tweets are less for you than they are fir my pursuers. They are shots across the bow - leave me the fuck alone, or go down with the corruption you have embraced, because I will fucking bury you if you continue. Doubt me at your own fucking risk.

S Politicians & CIA Agents
Date: June 13, 2019Author: Nwo Report 
McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents John-mcafee-678x381
Source: RT
Cybersecurity guru John McAfee has threatened to “bury” dozens of corrupt Washington D.C. politicians if the federal government continue to harass him, vowing to leak a huge cache of files proving corruption throughout D.C.
I’ve collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I’m naming names and specifics,” McAfee warned in a string of tweets stretching back to Sunday. Vowing to release over 31 terabytes of “incriminating data” to the press if arrested or otherwise “disappeared,” he posted the names of a “corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials” along with claims they’d taken bribes and been involved with drug trafficking, apparently to show he was not bluffing.

McAfee also promised to release the names of “25 Congressmen and 5 Senators, from both Parties, who are coming up for re-election in 2020, and who MUST be recalled, and if that fails, booted out of office on election day” on Friday.

McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents UyH5z6tHcTBy4KyK?format=jpg&name=small

McAfee Vows To Expose Dozens of Corrupt US Politicians & CIA Agents 7FxhjlR3_normal

John McAfee  ✔  @officialmcafee

I am not implying that our entire Government is corrupt. I am saying that it is corrupt to the point that no-one is untouched by it.

8:15 AM - Jun 10, 2019

RT report:
Claiming the Department of Justice was cooking up murder, racketeering and money-laundering charges against him in the hope of extraditing him from the Bahamas and locking him up for tax evasion, McAfee pointed out that the last attempt at framing him – when authorities in Belize raided his home and charged him with running a drug operation – failed.
“The US Government has never faced a foe like me before,” McAfee declared, promising to “suffer this onslaught no longer.”

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/06/13/mcafee-vows-to-expose-dozens-of-corrupt-us-politicians-cia-agents/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum