OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie
Mandy Froelich

• Jun 16, 2019

Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie Family-vacationing-flipped-off-monkey-selfie

(TMU) — While vacationing in Bali, a family from Queensland, Australia learned the hard way to never trust a monkey. The family of five was wandering through Monkey Forest in Ubud, Bali, when a monkey joined in on the group selfie and flipped its middle finger at the lens. The laughable event has since gone viral.
According to the Daily Mail, parents Judy and Simon—along with their three kids—spent one of their vacation days exploring Monkey Forest. While strolling through the popular tourist destination, they asked a local guide to take some photos. Only later did they realize a monkey had flipped off the camera while the photos were being taken.

Credit: Caters News Agency
Judy recalled that, as the family looked at the photograph, they all burst out laughing. “We were only in Bali for a week and thought it would be fun to go on a day tour around Bali,” she said.

“As part of the tour, we went to the monkey forest. I thought it would be a fun experience. While we were there, a guide offered to take our photo. But as he did, a monkey suddenly came in front of the camera.”

“The guide had peanuts in his hand and then began feeding him. It was really funny. As I was flicking through the photos afterwards, I noticed that in one of them the monkey was actually giving us the finger.
I showed my husband and we both started laughing. We thought it was hilarious. The monkey definitely had a cheeky persona going on. We had such a great time there and these funny photos made it even better.”
Family Gets Flipped Off by Monkey Who Grabbed Camera for Selfie Bali-7
Though the priceless snap was captured in December of 2018, the cheeky photo was only recently shared online.
“I posted the photo to my Facebook and Instagram and all my family and friends thought it was hilarious. The experience was one of the highlights of our trip, and the photo itself is something we can look back on to remember forever.”
Judy said the image was one of the highlights of the entire trip and she hopes to return to Bali with her family soon.

MORE HERE: https://themindunleashed.com/2019/06/family-flipped-off-monkey-selfie.html

Thanks to: https://themindunleashed.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum