OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court
Date: July 11, 2019Author: Nwo Report 

TOMMY Robinson has been jailed for nine months after committing contempt of court.
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court Tommy-Robinson-arrives-at-court-791215

Source: Sun – RT News
Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson has been sentenced to 9 months in prison after being found guilty of contempt of court, linked to his filming of criminal defendants outside of a courthouse and broadcasting the footage online.
Sentencing Robinson at the Old Bailey in London on Thursday, Judge Dame Victoria Sharp told him: “You will be committed in prison for a period of 19 weeks.”  Robinson will serve up to one half of that period.
The right-wing activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, arrived at court with supporter Katie Hopkins in tow, wearing a T-shirt that read “Convicted of Journalism” on the front and “Britain = North Korea” on the back.

The time Robinson previously spent behind bars will be taken into account, reducing his sentence to 19 weeks – of which he will serve half before being released.
His Telegram account said: “Sentenced to prison for journalism. Time for protests to start, this is an absolute joke!”

It added: “Protest outside whatever prison I’m in on Saturday please.”

Robinson looked up at the public gallery and winked as he was led to the cells through the secure dock in the centre of the courtroom, carrying a holdall bag.

Dame sharp previously said that he had encouraged “vigilante action” in the video – which lasted for an hour-and-a-half and was viewed millions of times.

Earlier this week, Robinson begged for political asylum from US President Donald Trump after his conviction.
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court Tommy-Robinson-trial-1679494
STAND OFF: Police armed with batons try and control Robinson supporters after sentencing (Pic: PA)
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court Tommy-Robinson-trial-1679497
FOLLOWERS: The judge previously said Robinson had provoked ‘vigilante action’ (Pic: PA)
Tommy Robinson jailed for nine months over contempt of court Tommy-Robinson-1679406
PLEA: The former EDL leader has begged for political asylum in the US (Pic: SWNS)
He said: “I feel like I’m two days away from being sentenced to death in the UK.
“I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case. I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work.

“This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family – we love the United States, I have no future here [in the UK].”

Speaking after his previous hearing, Attorney General Geoffrey Cox said: “Posting material online that breaches reporting restrictions or risks prejudicing legal proceedings is a very serious matter and this is reflected in the court’s decision today.

“I would urge everyone to think carefully about whether their social media posts could amount to contempt of court.”

The case was subject to blanket temporary reporting restrictions under the Contempt of Court Act 1981 to avoid a “substantial risk of prejudice” to the trial, which involved multiple defendants and was linked to other linked proceedings.
He filmed himself, defendants involved in the trial and commented on the particulars of the case during the hour-and-a-half long video.
However, he was later released from jail on bail last August because the process that convicted him for contempt was deemed to be flawed by Court of Appeal judges.

The Lord Chief Justice, one of three judges who quashed his contempt conviction, said Robinson wasn’t given enough time to muster a defence and didn’t understand the charges “muddled” against him.

Back in March, Attorney General Geoffrey Cox brought fresh contempt of court proceedings against Robinson – resulting in this second conviction.

Speaking after sentencing today, he said: “Today’s sentencing of Yaxley-Lennon serves to illustrate how seriously the courts will take matters of contempt.

“Posting material online that breaches reporting restrictions or risks prejudicing legal proceedings has consequences, and I would urge everyone to think carefully about whether their social media posts could amount to contempt of court.”

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/07/11/tommy-robinson-jailed-for-nine-months-over-contempt-of-court/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

bs4ever

bs4ever

I wonder if Washington will be as eager to grant him assylum as they were to get their hands on Assange.

Churchill once said

"The Americans always do the right thing...when they have exhausted every other possible alternative"

In this case I hope Washington makes the right first choice and takes this man and his family in.

Some have said to me they would have happily asked Putin for assylum if not for having to be like an infant learning how to read, speak, and write in Russian.

There is a clue to how some people feel the political pygmies of this country have sunk.

The establishment have always underestimated the untermench, now in an age of instand comms their tech could be rendered obsolete by the mobs that follow and agree with Tommy and the unseen and heard millions that do the same.

We have had a new labour Govt for the last 22 yrs, Boris will be pm and you can see in his programming who he will emulate.

The blairites are still infecting public life with their nonsense which can be seen daily with attacks on corbyn and boris.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum