OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  13ba1fe32e5a6642964793b7668f4a32--mandala-butterfly

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JULY 26 ,THE FIRST DAY OF THE 260 DAY CYCLE OF THE GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR ~ July 26, 2019

Posted on July 26, 2019 by cindyloucbp  

Editor’s Note:This article brings really, really great news that surely all can realize, or feel in their NOW! I don’t know about how this Galactic closure has affected you and I Am happy to report from July 23-24, I can literally report experiencing my own “internal shift”.
This has caused me to “let go” of many old, dormant wounds in my life and I Am happy to see these go! As old wounds have exited and a sense of awareness is now in-place…we shall see where I Am led to go!
My, yours, and “our” future is wide open! Now I Am able to let go of preconceived notions about “how things are supposed to be” and welcome my future with open arms. Taking this philosophy IS a matter of having a “different” and expanded consciousness…one of belief, faith, and trust in the Universe/God/Source/Creator/All That Is.
So…please read this article, has your consciousness expanded(?), think about this, and be…
InJoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lions Gate Portal Opens

“…Each year on July 26th, the sun, the earth, and the star Sirius move to specific points in the sky, creating an opening between the physical and spiritual worlds. The Lions Gate is a time of increased cosmic energy flowing between the physical and spiritual realms.
On the 8th of August, the alignment reaches its highest point, and this gateway is known as the “8:8 Lion’s Gate” due to it peaking on August 8th in Leo, represented by a lion…”
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  Black-Moon

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  1320STICKERS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum