OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis”
Posted on August 18, 2019 by Ann Kreilkamp

EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE Proxy.duckduckgo-2

I very much appreciate when commentators actually mention the word epistemology, and then go on to parse it, with real life examples. For how DO we learn, when an infinite number of “data points”  — info, misinfo and disinfo —  whistle at us from every direction and there’s no sure way of telling one from the other or “connecting dots” in a way that “makes sense” for more than a fraction of a second — until the next “contradictory” dot comes along to explode our hypothesis into smithereens? This is why I’ve dedicated part of this blogsite to what I call alt-epistemology, and why I ask myself and others to remember to take off whatever concretized conceptual helmet currently threatens to choke off our otherwise open minds.
I realize some people (most people?) are terrified of openness. Which means, to me, that we need to school each other on the immense and proliferating ramifications of so-called “closed systems” of any kind in a universe that opens endlessly in all directions, forever and ever.
Epstein Miscellany
Excerpt:
But make no mistake, the Epstein case is significant, precisely because of its international nature. As no other case or individual, Mr. Epstein was connected. In the apt words of one American commentator, he was the most important prisoner in the world.
The case is significant also for an almost philosophical reason, because according to polls in America, the vast majority of people are simply not buying the suicide narrative, and of those who do, the outrage factor is in the red zone. Epstein has crystallized the sense of outrage so much that his case symbolizes a cultural and epistemological crisis that the country is in. Virtually every aspect of the narrative that we’re being told has already been questioned, and virtually every detail can be interpreted from a variety of points of view and in the absence of trust in any narrative put out by the government, speculations and theories abound, many of which make much more sense than the narrative we’re being asked to accept. In short, Epstein has created a kind of epistemological crisis: so deep is the cynicism now that – as I remarked in a private conversation to a friend – if the government investigation initiated by Attorney General Barr were to be completely transparent and tell the absolute truth, no one is going to believe it, and you can put me in that category. The institutions of government have lied to the American people for so long, and so deeply, the double standard application of law has become so apparent, that the cynicism runs so deep no one will believe them any more. That’s an epistemological crisis, a cultural one, and ultimately, a crisis of governance. At this stage, some big name people are going to have to appear in orange jump suits – and soon – or government regardless of who is running it is going to lose what tiny little shards of credibility it has left.
As a case in point to illustrate this “epistemological crisis”, consider the following article:
FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island
In the aftermath of Epstein’s suicide-Arkancide-substitution or whatever-it-was-that-happened last weekend, one school of thought quickly expressed itself, namely, that with Epstein officially out of the way, nothing could prevent the government from going in and seizing all sorts of stuff from his various properties and estates. Et voila! That’s what the article here states has happened, and in jig time too. Nothing suspicious about that (heavy cough). On the internet, a certain segment of people have commented that this is all “according to the plan worked out in detail years in advance” and so on, and that all is well. Trust the plan. I view this group with the same jaundiced skepticism as I do the whole Epstein whatever-happened story, and in the same sort of mood as I view the Inter-galactic Blue Chickens Disclosure group. In effect, they’re saying, “See? The FBI is on top of this, and they’re gathering more evidence! The arrests are about to begin!”
Really?!? Why couldn’t they be destroying evidence? After all, this was the same government that: (1) lied about JFK with its magic bullet-lone nut theory; (2) destroyed evidence at Waco, (3) destroyed evidence at Oklahoma City, and (4) repeated the performance on 9/11, and on and on we could go. The FBI, which was clearly politicized and weaponized by one political group against another – think Ohr, Stzrok, McCabe, Comey &c – is all of a sudden trustworthy? My point here is, that one may interpret each detail in a variety of ways, often mutually contradictory.
And that’s what I mean by an epistemological crisis. With so many reasonably articulated theories out there, with so little forthcoming, and with trust at an all time low and skepticism at an all time high, why should one believe anything the government or the media – and let us never forget the Clowns In America’s penetration of that media – says? One famous American tv talk show host, I’ve noticed, has been repeatedly stating in his broadcasts that the FBI is the world’s greatest investigative organization. Why would he be doing this? Because trust and respect are earned, not commanded, and the FBI has lost both. Don’t feed me the line that there are many good people in the organization, for an organization that can be so easily subverted and perverted by a few at the top is not an organization to be trusted. What holds true for a few popes and cardinals in the Middle Ages (or for that matter, more recently) holds true here. Penance requires the perp walks in this instance, and things are so bad that unless people start seeing the orange jump suits, no one is going to believe them any more.

https://www.exopermaculture.com/2019/08/18/joseph-p-farrell-epstein-has-provoked-an-epistemological-and-cultural-crisis/

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/4I-mkuQ9eq4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kevin Shipp – Clinton’s Link Trump Russia Hoax & Epstein…

Posted on August 18, 2019

Kevin Shipp – Clinton’s Link Trump Russia Hoax & Epstein… (Part 1)

Greg Hunter
Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says the Russian hoax and attempted coup of President Trump and the sex trafficking case against Jeffery Epstein are linked together by the same Deep State players. Shipp explains, “The FBI has completely raided his vault, and they have some pretty damning material. I don’t know why it took so long, but they have raided Epstein’s island . . . So, there is a lot of damning information the FBI has now on certain people. At the top of the list, and the one who flew the most, was Bill Clinton. Then he lied about it. They are intertwined in that regard and with the Clinton Foundation that we know is a fraud. It is known around the world, and you’ve got these two intersections with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Kevin Shipp – Fed Trying to Destroy Trump Economy (Part #2)

So, why all the negative comments about the Fed by President Trump? Former CIA Officer and whistleblower Kevin Shipp says, “In my view, I think that Trump is convinced that the Fed is going to try to destroy the advances in the economy to make 2020 less possible for re-election and actually manipulate the political landscape. I think Trump is clearly and wisely aware of what they are doing. . . .I think Trump thinks the Fed is going to manipulate the 2020 election and make any recession look like Trump’s fault and not the Fed’s fault.”
Editor’s Note: The Fed was intending to crash the economy all along…It is the way for the top 1% to seize wealth from the 99%…

https://youtu.be/7TzxPKGBChQ

https://youtu.be/keGG_bxTb4M

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/qr7WFZoMRSg

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/XGu8-a_W0kk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]