OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Interstellar Comet 2I/Borisov, Moon, Mars and the Bright Stars Regulus & Spica Tumblr_ndgzja6fix1tq5rtdo1_400

On October 23, 2019, the waning crescent Moon will be near Regulus, the brightest star in the constellation Leo. Look for the Moon to swing close to the Red Planet on October 26. The Comet 2I/Borisov is also currently in the constellation Leo. Right now, Comet Borisov is small and compact with a short tail pointing northwest. If the comet remains compact or nearly stellar and reaches magnitude 15.0, experienced observers might spot it in a 10-inch telescope. Let the Moon guide you to the bright star Regulus in the constellation Leo and then to Mars and Spica in the Virgo constellation . Look at your eastern sky one hour before dawn. Discover the beauty and wonder of the night sky that has fascinated humanity for millenia.

https://youtu.be/LxjD7aKQrwE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum