OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

VIDEO: Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op
Date: November 6, 2019Author: Nwo Report 
Biden can’t help himself.

Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op Biden-creep-1200x630
Source: Shane Trejo
Former Vice President Joe Biden has a history of doing creepy things around young girls and women, and he has even been forced to apologize for his past indiscretions in recent months.

However, old habits die hard for the career Washington D.C. politician who wants to be America’s next President. Biden was caught engaging in more creepy behavior while on the campaign trail, shoving his face into the hair of a young girl during a recent photo op in Des Moines, Iowa.

There have been compilations made of Biden engaging in this inappropriate behavior repeatedly throughout the years.

Wojciech Pawe

Early into Biden’s presidential campaign, eight women came forward to share their stories of how they had been victimized due to the inappropriate behavior of this serial creep.
“There’s been a lack of understanding about the way that power can turn something that might seem innocuous into something that can make somebody feel uncomfortable,” former Democratic Party staffer Ally Coll said of Biden’s unwanted touching.
“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” said Amy Lappos, who met Biden at a Greenwich fundraiser in 2009. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”
“I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me,” former Nevada lieutenant governor nominee Lucy Flores said of an unwanted kiss Biden planted on the back of her head in 2013.

Alexandra Tara Reade, a former intern in Biden’s U.S. Senate office in 1993, said that Biden would regularly “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck” while she was working in his office. After she refused to serve drinks like a floozy to Biden and his cronies, she left her position feeling used.
Reade said that Biden’s treatment made her feel objectified, like a lamp: “It’s pretty. Set it over there. Then when it’s too bright, you throw it away.”
The Democratic Party swept the testimony of these women under the rug to protect the chances of their front-running candidate. Many in the party fold believe that Biden has the best chance to defeat President Trump in next year’s general election. This hypocrisy has enraged some women’s rights activists, including #MeToo movement founder Tarana Burke.
“It’s not that people become more ‘sensitive’ over time as Biden suggested. And it’s not just about personal space or intention – it’s about bodily autonomy, it’s about power and leadership, and it’s about living into who we say we are and who we want to be,” Burke said.
“Yes, Biden has been instrumental in work to support women. No, that doesn’t mean he’s above reproach or can’t course correct – but FIRST – he has to do some personal work and not just ‘being mindful’ but apologizing and using the tons of resources available to him,” she added.
However, it appears that Biden has learned nothing despite the controversy over his inappropriate touching. The dirty old man continues to remain on the prowl, looking for young girls to sniff and touch even as cameras record his inappropriate moves.

Wojciech Pawelczyk Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op 1f1f5-1f1f1Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op 1f1fa-1f1f8 @PolishPatriotTM

So he did it againCreepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op 1f443Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op 1f922#Biden2020

Creepy Joe Biden Sniffs a Little Girl’s Hair During Cringe-Inducing Photo Op SeVDTDvQu15QKhGX?format=jpg&name=small

5:50 AM - Nov 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,446 people are talking about this

https://youtu.be/eZGLvjSM0KM

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/11/06/video-creepy-joe-biden-sniffs-a-little-girls-hair-during-cringe-inducing-photo-op/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum