OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Drone Flights over fantastic scenery

November 12, 2019

by TS Caladan
I’ve weeded out hundreds of truly remarkable and breathtaking HD drone flights available on YouTube for the following reasons:

1. Biggest annoyance to me when I discovered such natural majesty on YT were the damn commercials. What else? Of course, nowadays, we must suffer the forced ads that break in on YouTube. But I’m talking about ads by the bloggers or companies themselves that produce these beautiful, colorful films: wonders of nature that are supposed to relax us, the viewing audience. We’re supposed to meditate with the sounds and visuals. Well how can you relax in visual-Nirvana when you are (like TV) bombarded with graphics placed on films? We’re supposed to ESCAPE to a dreamlike world away from media and advertising with “meditation” videos and “meditation” music…not be SOLD~ A few filmers break in with large ads to show their work. Some like ‘Lounge V’ will have their name plastered on the screen over top spectacular nature scenes, but not in every case. One called ‘Soothing’ has to have ‘Soothing’ printed in the corner. Same with ‘NATURE RELAXATION’ always on screen. Do you have to tell us in large letters? Can’t you let us decide with a clear picture, untainted by graphics? Wouldn’t that be best if you cared about the tranquility of viewers? You will find many incredible scenes, topography that will blow your mind – but so often, a small logo or a word will remain in the corner. I’ve collected here a few of the very best that do not have these distractions.

2. Quick cuts. Why? Makes no sense. Large number of drone flights hit you with sights your eyes won’t believe, then suddenly jerk you to another great scene in 3 seconds? Or 5 seconds or 10? “Hey, I was just getting into that! I wanted to see more. Who’s editing this? Stop cutting. Let’s see the whole trip; send it to top of the mountain or across the entire lake.”
  3. Another thing that upsets me (nothing in a meditation video should upset anyone) is REPEATS. You’re watching an extraordinary “2-hour” or “3-hour” film you believe, only to find 20 minutes in that you’ve watched it before. They’ll extend a 15-minute film to hours in length by repeating. I think these super visuals are far more important than any easy-listening sound attached to them. Stop repeating.
  4. There are plenty of long, static vids for meditation that go for hours. The beach, land, forest stay put and the ocean, waterfall or stream move and make water sounds. Or dark videos for falling asleep to ocean waves. I like the SOARING DRONES best over fabulous scenery and that’s what I have in this collection.
  5. Final complaint about the usual mediation-video is they’ll have close-ups. Close-ups? Why? Just a few leaves or a plant or droplets in water? Or happy people? I’d rather see the panorama flying over a mountain lake. Maybe they are emphasizing the calming soundtrack-effect and not the visual-effect? Anyway, the following drone flights are amazing journeys over our beautiful planet that will also relax your mind, please your eyes, drop your blood pressure and calm your soul. See them on a big screen:

Flight with Relaxing Music – 4K Video-Drone 

Nearly 20 minutes of a Caribbean island paradise in Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata. Clean beaches, blue/turquoise ocean and soft, dreamy music. The drone swoops over beautiful, white buildings along the coast, ships in the harbor, inland and out to sea.
     Heloy wrote: “If dreams made sense, they wouldn’t be dreams. If life were easy, it would not be life, it would be a dream…”

https://youtu.be/3EXizLTeNJg

I hope viewers enjoyed this small sampling of what is out there. Might inspire you to check out other HD Drone-flights available on YouTube? Whether you want to simply RELAX or view nature’s wonders, here was best collection I could find. Thanks for watching<
     Email Tray Caladan with questions/comments: dugx@sbcglobal.net
His 11th book [‘Beyond Barronsland’] should be published in a few months.

MORE HERE: https://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/planet/drone-flights-over-fantastic-scenery/

Thanks to:
https://blog.world-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum