OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  Article-7369849-17425744-119_308x454

Prince Andrew's high profile interview with the BBC on his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein appears to have fallen flat. The second son of Queen Elizabeth II gave a wooden display in which he denied sleeping with Virginia Roberts, one of Epstein’s alleged teenaged sex slaves. And by Sunday morning, there was no doubt where the public's sympathies lay. His appearance was met with almost immediate backlash and criticism.

https://youtu.be/13qBgiyNlYk

bs4ever

bs4ever

In this digital age historical newspaper reports are easier than ever to access.

It would be a matter of public record with any local paper that a senior Royal was visiting a local everyday business such as this Pizza place.

He is quite right, walking into one of these places is something he would not be doing often, if at all.

There will be security and police records that match this date and occasion. 
If there are not any to be found then there will be uncomfortable questions.

What is not said here is this is someone who has lived his entire life surrounded by yes men. It does appear that some of his advisers quit over this decision to speak to the state mouthpiece and his daughters movements along with his own can be historically verified....or not as the case may be.

Imagine if you can the immense sense of privilege and entitlement this man was born into, his life is in many respects no different in terms of attracting all sorts of flunkies than it would have been 100 years ago.

That the Palace seem to have failed in protecting one of their own from modern media intrusion and bad decision making regarding who to associate with is not entirely believable.

There is previous form for the opposite though when the relationship to one James Saville is spoken of.

Andrew, is he a guilty party to Epsteins abuse? or is he someone caught up in bad vetting by staff?

Also, the accuser states she met him in London when she was 17.....the age of consent here is 16.

Unless there is more to this than her taking money for being in Andrews company she has no legal redress at all and at the furthest edge of reality could be accused of prostitution.

This story is far from over regardless of how true or false it may turn out to be

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There is this kind of memes circulating. Also a number of pics of him in the doorway of Epstein's Manhattan place

Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  74604361_10213226679656316_7430448461809451008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnp8yp6ew4E9zHg22evxYb8QMsIfEkjJj-aSL6DLhwCeeXqyxA5eAtoda2kLmgCUTQ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Thanks for chiming in bs4! I was hoping you would. Keep us posted!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Duchess of York admits Duke arranged for convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein to pay off her debts

The Duchess of York has admitted that her former husband arranged for a convicted paedophile to pay off her debts.

Prince Andrew Bombs in Jeffrey Epstein Interview – Shit Weasel Andy Creating A PR Disaster  Andrew-sarah-afp_1842309c
Prince Andrew, the Duke of York (left) and his former wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York. Photo: AFP/REX

By Steven Swinford
1:53PM GMT 07 Mar 2011

In her only interview since the scandal she confirmed that the Duke of York handled the negotiations, as first revealed by The Daily Telegraph.
She said that his office arranged for Jeffrey Epstein to give £15,000 to her former personal assistant, Johnny O'Sullivan, and apologised for a "gigantic error of judgment".
She said: "I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me. I abhor paedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf.
"I am just so contrite I cannot say. Whenever I can I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again."
The revelation of the Duke's direct role in arranging the payment is likely to intensify pressure on him to step down from his role as trade ambassador.

Related Articles

• Prince Andrew denies having relations with 'sex slave' girl
    03 Jan 2015
  • Prince Andrew 'the victim of fishing expedition by US lawyers’
    03 Jan 2015
  • Downing Street puts arm around Duke of York
    07 Mar 2011
  • Cameron 'has full confidence in Duke'
    07 Mar 2011
  • Prince Andrew ‘sex abuse victim’ Virginia Roberts ‘was introduced to the Queen’
    05 Jan 2015
  • Duke of York costs taxpayers £15m
    07 Mar 2011

Mr O'Sullivan was owed £78,000 in unpaid wages and other bills. After hearing about the Duchess's financial plight Epstein stepped in and discussed the affair directly with the Duke's office and then Mr O'Sullivan.
He accepted £15,000 which then allowed a wider restructuring of Sarah's £5 million debts to take place.
The Duchess said: "The Duke sorted out my debts and he and his office have been more than marvellous.
"I cannot state more strongly that I know a terrible, terrible error of judgment was made, my having anything do with Jeffrey Epstein. What he did was wrong and for which he was rightly jailed.
"I had no idea of the string of other allegations and court cases against him and I am distraught that I should have allowed myself to get out of debt with any help from him when my judgment was clouded.
"Once again my errors have compounded and rebounded and also inadvertently impacted on the man I admire most in the world, the Duke.
"He has supported me and come to my rescue again and again and there is absolutely nothing that I would not do for him.
"This make it even more painful for me that what happened has been used by people to make his life more difficult."
This morning David Cameron's official spokesman said that the Prime Minster still has "full confidence" in the Duke as trade envoy, despite reports that his position is under review.
Later, the Duke visited the Canary Wharf offices of the Crossrail project, where he was confronted by dozens of waiting photographers and journalists.
He smiled as he stepped from his chauffeur-driven Bentley, which had a personalised number plate ending in D0Y - for Duke of York.
As he was greeted by Crossrail chairman Terry Morgan, the Duke did not respond as a member of the press shouted: "Are you an embarrassment to the Royal Family?"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8366199/Duchess-of-York-admits-Duke-arranged-for-convicted-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-to-pay-off-her-debts.html?awc=15609_1574029999_b8b5bfc3ce4626547304a168275bb8a7&WT.mc_id=tmgoff_poth-inbaff_tra_hotels&utm_source=78888&utm_medium=AWIN&utm_content=tra_hotels&utm_campaign=www.skimlinks.com&fbclid=IwAR1cE8-Y7mUR4r6uUDz8R-sDo_FZbnrtesWki0Rn6AeDHd-akjY_6lW4RXM

bs4ever

bs4ever

"gigantic error of judgment".

This may well be the understatement of the year.

Now this woman is involved and the reason given it will get more choked at each stage.

I didn't know Ferguson was in this debacle but am not surprised as money was involved, she has form for that as well, offering to sell time with Andrew to uncover journo's.

Now here is a relevant point Ferguson had her hand out again, Andrew is a senior is which wealthy family?

The amount mentioned above is well within his pocket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum