OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Empty Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:27 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://victorspost.wordpress.com/2012/02/05/obama-wins-georgia-ballot-challenge/

Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge
February 5, 2012VictorLeave a commentGo to comments
NOTE: Barry Sataro / Barack Obama .. Or whatever his name is, Gets away with more crap than any other president in recent history. Why do the global elites like this guy so much, and protect him from crimes that he commits?

Is this the globalist puppet masters way of putting in our face that they can get away with anything?

americanthinker.com

By Cindy Simpson

President Obama’s name should appear on Georgia’s 2012 presidential ballot, in the official opinion of Judge Michael Malihi of Georgia’s Office of State Administrative Hearings (OSAH), issued on February 3. Judge Malihi’s decision is the result of hearings held January 26 on three separate actions brought by several Georgia residents. Under Georgia law, Secretary of State Brian Kemp had referred the challenges, filed last November, to the OSAH for a recommendation.

An earlier American Thinker article on the ballot challenges noted the absence of Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski, from the hearings. Judge Malihi took note of the failure to participate in the opening page of his decision:

Ordinarily, the Court would enter a default order against the party that fails to participate in any stage of a proceeding…Nonetheless, despite the Defendant’s failure to appear, Plaintiffs asked this Court to decide the case on the merits of their arguments and evidence. The Court granted Plaintiff’s request.

Based on the pre-hearing conference with the Judge, the plaintiffs expected an outcome of at least such a default judgment, and hoped that a ruling in their favor, based on the merits, was possible.

Two of the challenges, represented by attorney Van Irion of the Liberty Legal Foundation and Georgia Rep. J. Mark Hatfield, did not focus on Obama’s place of birth or the infamous birth certificate. Rather, Irion and Hatfield contended that Obama, with his non-US citizen father, is not a “natural born” citizen according to the rule of statutory construction in the interpretation of the Constitution and existing Supreme Court precedent. (Further explanation of those assertions is contained in a comprehensive amicus brief submitted to the court, prepared by attorney Leo Donofrio.) The third challenge, represented by California attorney Orly Taitz, also addressed the validity of Obama’s posted birth certificate and social security number.

2Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Empty Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

This news alone has me thinking about ex-Patriating. They are all corrupt, and I think I've had enough of the American delusion. 🇳🇴

3Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Empty Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm with you gmahunni, the out come of this case is beyond comprehension!

4Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Empty Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:31 am

MartyM

MartyM

I fully agree with the above comments, but as for the courts ruling, why am I NOT surprised.

5Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Empty Re: Obama Wins Georgia Ballot Challenge Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 am

godsfool713

godsfool713

Thank you for your comments .... yes i like to read to find someone elses words ,that hold to mine ....and iam sure yours .....

its going to get ulgy, and their is only an uprising to cure it .... but this insane bunch...., i hate to say it ...the insane need to be dealt with...a hanging ......

they wont away with it....but the damage to the earth and inhabitants are going to suffer .......the quicker the better.....thats my FEAR....the sheeple have NO concept of time.....the N.D.A.A. SHOULD HAVE WOKEN EVERYONE UP....... :shock:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum