OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder
Date: November 25, 2019Author: Nwo Report

‘He Picked the Wrong House’: Lady Bodybuilder, 82, Beats Up Break-In Intruder Female-bodybuilder-678x381.jpg
Source: Nworeport
An 82-year-old Rochester woman who can deadlift 225 pounds found herself in danger after a man broke down her front door and entered her home – until she took matters into her own hands, picked up a table and “went to work on him.

Willie Murphy says she was getting ready for bed Thursday night, just after 11 p.m., when a man began pounding on her front door.
He was outside and saying, ‘Please call an ambulance,’ saying, ‘I’m sick, I’m sick,’” she said.
13WHAM report: She called the police, but wouldn’t let him inside. That, she says, is when he became angry.
I hear a loud noise,” she said. “I’m thinking, what the heck was that? The young man is in my home. He broke the door.”
What the suspect didn’t realize is Murphy is an award-winning bodybuilder who works out at the Maplewood YMCA almost every day.
He picked the wrong house to break into,” she said.
Murphy says it was dark, so she was able to hide as the suspect walked through her house. She acted quickly and grabbed the closest thing she could find.
I picked up the table, and I went to work on him,” she said. ‘The table broke.”
And when he’s down,” she continued, “I’m jumping on him.
She says, once the suspect was injured, she ran and grabbed a bottle of shampoo – and started pouring it on him.
I grabbed the shampoo,” she said. “Guess what? He’s still on the ground. In his face, all of it, the whole thing.”
Report this ad
I got the broom,” she continued. “He’s pulling the broom. I’m hitting him with the broom.”
Finally, officers arrived. The man was sent to the hospital and Murphy was applauded by first responders.
The officers that came wanted to go on my front porch and take selfies with me,” she said.
Friday, she returned to the YMCA and got a hero’s welcome.
For the record, Murphy weighs just 105 pounds and says she can deadlift 225 pounds. She hopes this story inspires people of all ages.

https://youtu.be/z4v5_RTZoAw

https://nworeport.me/2019/11/25/he-picked-the-wrong-house-lady-bodybuilder-82-beats-up-break-in-intruder/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum