OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Does ball lightning move like this or is it something else? Ball_lightning

https://youtu.be/hrG7wl1AZ00

Malisa

Malisa

When my mom was 15, she had a similar experience, she used to live on Nizhny Nogvorod at my grand fathers house, which was like an old style wood made house with a giant backyard

So she was there some morning having breakfast in the backyard and suddenly a ball of blue/white light came down from the sky and did a full turn and raced towards my mom, it then hit her in the chest and sent her flying like two meters, my grand father ran to help her and the ball of light stood in the air for a bit then turned the other way around and flew back into the sky

That's how my grand father and grand mother told the story, because my mom only remembers being there then suddenly watching the crazy light running at incredible speed towards her, then being electrified and waking up like 20 minutes later on her bed, she doesn't remember all the other details but that's what i got from listening to all of them

So yeah i think those things like we see on the video are very true, and the way they move making intelligent turns and so on that's exactly how my family described it some years ago when they told us the story

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whoa that is incredible! Did your grandmother happen to ever say if she had an acceleration of abilities of any kind after that?

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:Whoa that is incredible! Did your grandmother happen to ever say if she had an acceleration of abilities of any kind after that?

She didn't talk much about it other than the basic details, but i know that my mom and even myself always have had this issue with electricity, like touching people suddenly causes sparks, or when going to stores and opening the freezer it's like a random thing when you don't know if you'll get a shock or not

I had other experiences in life that may be related to this but i don't really know. I'm pretty sure my mom hides stuff from me because i have seen in her eyes that sometimes she knows what i experience but when i ask she just says i'm crazy or that it's my imagination, but you know you can tell on people's eyes when they know something 

I had tons of questions before but sadly it's mostly like talking to a wall

ETA:

There these one thing, my grand mother used to have lots of chickens around and my mom would help feeding them and checking on them, and as far as i know, once that ball of light stuff happened, the chickens would die if my mom was around them for too long, so she had to do other stuff and avoid touching the chickens at all, and even today she avoids touching animals. it like she's scared of causing animals to die

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The electrical thing is said to be a common trait in RH-blood types. They us SLIDERS. We can disrupt electrical appliances etc. Blow out way more light bulbs then the norm especially when pissed. Can't wear watches. Maybe the light ball of energy really amped up her bodies electrical levels? Cool story! Thanks  for sharing that :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Mechanical watches or digital watches? Or both?

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:The electrical thing is said to be a common trait in RH-blood types. They us SLIDERS. We can disrupt electrical appliances etc. Blow out way more light bulbs then the norm especially when pissed. Can't wear watches. Maybe the light ball of energy really amped up her bodies electrical levels? Cool story! Thanks  for sharing that :)

Yes! all that stuff happens here a lot!

Light bulbs die every month or so. I killed a fridge just by touching the handle, it had to be completely be replaced LMAO!

My mom go a Bulova crazy expensive watch and she killed it as well in less than two weeks, i think it burned due to how much energy she was releasing so it was just completely dead and needed a full replacement of electronics, it never got repaired and i think it's still somewhere in its box LOL

Thanks for sharing these details, it explains tons of stuff i have seen over the years. I need to look into the SLIDERS stuff now :)

<3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mechanical for me but I have not ever worn a digital watch. Stopped wearing them in junior high because they stopped working on me within days. Then I read that is a common trait of RH negatives.
Just the other day I blew out all my breakers long story.... Had to get a neighbor to help me locate my outdoor breaker unit thingy. It is a real challenge some days.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

It's all time pieces for me. Mechanical, digital. That includes clocks on appliances, cell phones, computers, etc... The ones that I find that do work for awhile seem to have unfortunate accidents.

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:It's all time pieces for me. Mechanical, digital. That includes clocks on appliances, cell phones, computers, etc... The ones that I find that do work for awhile seem to have unfortunate accidents.

In my case it was an ipod touch, i was so happy to get it as birthday gift and i was using it most all days, and then suddenly it would be charged to 100% and when i picked it up on school to play music 15 minutes later it would be down to 10% or less battery charge. 

It made me miserable for some time and then i asked my mom to replace it and she got a new one through the warranty, then the exact same thing again! I felt so bad about it and then my dad sent me an iphone 7+ and it was so amazing, it lasted me 6 months until the same thing happened, and one day i just got the battery replaced because it was fried and i went to a coffee shop with a friend and when i grabbed the phone to place it on the table the screen went half blue/half green, then it completely died, the logic board was dead :/

Until now i really didn't figure out why this may have been going on for so long, but now i think i have some answers LOL, wth

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Right now, I have 1 clock that keeps time, as long as it's 1 hour and 4 minutes ahead (I've adjusted to it). Changing the time for spring and fall is a bit tricky since the buttons have a mind of their own.

The vehicles I've had with clocks stop working (Electrical mechanical) or the display has those missing bars making up those numbers. The vehicle I'm driving now does keep time, but every couple of months, there is some hiccup and it turns off the radio and resets the time to 12:00.

The old VCR's were a given to always be blinking 12:00, but a satellite dish changing to a different time zone every now and then? LOL

Then we have those thermostats that turn on and off the heater at certain times of the day/night that need frequent clock adjustments.

Can you even imagine when the cell phone clock is even off just a tad where the text messages end up in the timeline?

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:Right now, I have 1 clock that keeps time, as long as it's 1 hour and 4 minutes ahead (I've adjusted to it). Changing the time for spring and fall is a bit tricky since the buttons have a mind of their own.

The vehicles I've had with clocks stop working (Electrical mechanical) or the display has those missing bars making up those numbers. The vehicle I'm driving now does keep time, but every couple of months, there is some hiccup and it turns off the radio and resets the time to 12:00.

The old VCR's were a given to always be blinking 12:00, but a satellite dish changing to a different time zone every now and then? LOL

Then we have those thermostats that turn on and off the heater at certain times of the day/night that need frequent clock adjustments.

Can you even imagine when the cell phone clock is even off just a tad where the text messages end up in the timeline?

LMAO you have it way worse than me, i have only problems with fridges, metallic handles in doors and mobiles, but not much more than that, life must be hell way worse for you :/

I never had a VCR but i know about the 12:00, i just thought it was like an usual failure on those things, never figured out it was due to this for a lot of people

How do you even figure out what messages came through if the clock issue puts them on the wrong time through the day? That sounds so annoying i don't even know

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So far, the text reply has gone above the message I sent. I have to turn off the update time, then turn it back on to correct it.

I do get the shocks from those store freezers/refrigerators and door handles/knobs, but have had no problem with light bulbs.

Not all the shocks are weather related or from other static generating mechanisms, but I seem too get more of my share than others do.

When you think about it, the human body is essentially a battery and we are just producing a little extra, not enough, or the wrong polarity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum