OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?

December 04, 2019   

In 2017 we reported the discovery of two unusual features in the crater Paracelsus C on the far side of the moon. The two structures are in fact mining machines/crawlers used for mining operations, conducted by extraterrestrials.

Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  Buildings-vehicles-machinery-far-side-of-the-moon%2B%25281%2529

Now it appears that more unusual structures have been discovered on the far side of the moon.

After analyzing another image showing an area of about 507 km2, the researcher states that the local power spectra of the features under study as well as several nearby craters appear to deviate significantly from that of the lunar background. (Read the scientific study, including the moon images, presented in the Journal of Space Exploration here).

Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  Buildings-vehicles-machinery-far-side-of-the-moon%2B%25282%2529
Image above - Mining machines/crawlers used for mining operations.

Who owns these Buildings and Vehicles on the far side of the Moon?  Buildings-vehicles-machinery-far-side-of-the-moon%2B%25283%2529
Image above - Buildings and Vehicles.

A long-running conspiracy theory that there are buildings on the moon, which could either be occupied by aliens, or be a secret NASA outpost, becomes very plausible if you look at the above image, it shows us that there are indeed buildings and vehicles on the other side of the moon.

The question is who owns these buildings and vehicles?

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Em

I listened to John Lear on Youtube a lot, friend of Bob Lazar, he had a lot of info about this.  Fascinating man, once you start listening, you can't stop.  He never wrote books but recommended Lou Baldin's book, a day with an Extraterrestrial. Lear is of the opinion all planets & moons are populated with beings, some are people like us.  They mine & use advanced technology machinery.  Earth is apparently some kind of prison planet, lowly ranked in the solar system, Earth beings screwed up, are here to learn to live without envy, greed or hate.  Apparently there is some "soul recycler" on the Moon where we are "evaluated" when we die.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lazar was a pimp and druggie enabler. Has a huge business that sells stuff so one can make crack and explosives.  Have you checked out some of the research and investigation into him by Steven Cambian? I will dig up the links after I have a cuppa coffee. I always got the creeps looking at Lazar though.
Lear is mostly unsubstantiated but makes for a nice story imo.
Just once I would LOVE to see some actually proof from these guys.

Em

I'm not as exposed as Americans to alternative theories BUT.. of all the people I've listened to, Lear somehow made sense... and in some way, so did Lazar. Go figure... Nope never heard of Cambian.
I try to keep an open mind, if Lear & Lazar were making money from their stories I'd be cynical, they weren't...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lazar sold his story book for $30.00 a pop and sold an assload of books. He also received a real fat check for the Netflix movie. His own father came out and debunked his story re: the colleges he said he attended. He is still being investigated into his first wife murder also. Runs a whore house and cooks the books. Supplies crack houses with the glassware they need to make the drugs. Steven did a great job reporting the Lazar story and I highly recommend it.

Here are some links:
http://www.oom2.com/t64671-the-midnight-hour-0016-bob-lazar-bombshells-steven-cambian?highlight=Bob+Lazar

http://www.oom2.com/t66730-bob-lazar-says-the-fbi-raided-him-to-seize-area-51-s-alien-fuel-the-truth-is-weirder?highlight=Bob+Lazar

Here is the Lazar library of everything on OOM to date also :)
http://www.oom2.com/search?search_keywords=Bob+Lazar

Em

Ta for the Links, will look into it.  :)  Please don't blow my comfy bubble about John Lear too LOL, I'm at the stage of my life where one looks for roots of one's origin, the meaning of life etc.  John Lear ticked so many of those boxes.  Anyway, at least it confirms that he was not the only one noticing oddities on the moon.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww ok I will try not to burst to many bubbles at once :)
Have you checked out Bill Cooper yet?

Em

LOL PurpleSkyz, it's like drowning in a sea of disinformation holding on to a single straw. If he is dodge, it is what it is, I have to face it. Yes Bill Cooper I followed for a while, Eustace Mullins, David Icke, Credo Mutwa, Jordan Maxwell, Art Bell, etc. Not a newcomer to the Awakening & Consciousness Movement but no time to delve deep. Read Von Daniken when young, fascinated by South American Ancient Architecture, Area 51, Pine Gap etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum