OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote: ‘Apocalyptic’ Sounds Recorded Coming from the Sky over the Netherlands CgZEw_HWEAADkRH1

December 18, 2019

Valkenswaard residents have been hearing loud ominous trumpet sounds seemingly coming from the sky.
The unnerving phenomenon was recorded on the evenings of December 9th and 10th by Roy van Zon whose Facebook uploads have since generated a great deal of interest and debate.
“I received messages from people saying that I edited this, but I didn’t do that,” he said during a radio interview. “I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who heard these sounds, as I thought I was going crazy.”
The sounds, which can be heard in the video below, resemble a sort of loud brass trumpet or metallic scraping, however it is unclear what is producing them or how far away the source might be.
While some social media users have likened the sounds to the apocalyptic trumpet calls described in the Book of Revelation, others have favored less divine interpretations.
One crane operator has suggested that the sounds could be coming from a crane moving in the wind and it is possible that some other type of industrial machinery could be responsible.
As things stand however, no definitive explanation for the phenomenon has been found.

https://youtu.be/SzlzXW0iTBg

https://bendedreality.com/apocalyptic-sounds-recorded-coming-from-the-sky-over-the-netherlands/

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Really crazy stuff, i remember reading about this before and watching a few videos from around the world with similar sounds

I may be wrong but i kind of remember reading something about those sounds probably being due tectonic plates moving around, causing the sounds in the atmosphere.

Who knows, but the sounds are really crazy scary :S

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum