OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas JESUS

Christ Consciousness Wisdoms To Share On Christ-Mas

Published on December 25, 2019 by Jelelle Awen

By Jelelle Awen
The following are teachings and wisdoms that I’ve received while connecting with Christ Consciousness in form of Yeshua (his more embodied form), which I experience as a fifth dimensional energy within me, within you, available to ALL. This is the energy that I feel alive in the most nourishing aspects of Christ-mas celebrations, inviting us beyond material gift giving and into the frequencies of giving and receiving love with ourselves and others, above all. This is the energy that we are birthing into BE-ing as we embrace our sacred humanity and our Christ Within – both the best of what makes us human and that which makes us a transcendent, multi-dimensional soul.
This energy transcends religions, belief systems, and shadow projections. This is the energy of Golden Earth, New Earth, and what we are moving collectively into as we ascend into higher dimensions of consciousness where we experience more sense of Oneness, peace, self love, and reverence for all life.
~
An empty vessel cannot give love.
Heal your heart and its pain by feeling them.
Heal your soul and its painful legacy by feeling them.
Purify through your tears and your openness to feel it ALL.
Then, as you are this, will you be able to transact real love, human frequencies with others who are in the same process….
you will be able to let in Universal love frequencies that light up your Infinite Love essence…
and you will be able to give with a healthy heart and soul. ~ Yeshua
~
Be in the world, not of the world…..yet care for the world.
You are in the world, bring your heart with you, feel your surroundings and those who call you into connection. You are in a human body, bring your health to it, feel your embodiment as sacred and the desires that flow from it. You are in a culture, bring your celebration of it, feel how it impacts you and forms you.
You are not of the world, it is not a reflection of that which you are really made and ARE. Participate in the world even while remembering that you are not just it…not your name, your occupation, your body, your income, your home, your history, your culture. Remain with some separation from it so that you can retain the essence of what you ARE as Infinite Love.
You are care for the world, bring your compassion with you, feel the tears of the world and those cries that call you to respond. Serve love as the greatest gift for yourself, others, and with the Divine God in all Its glorious forms, including YOU. Remember to respond to fear with love, not more fear, and you offer a new possibility to each moment. ~ Yeshua

~
I am still digesting my connection time with Yeshua this morning during meditation. I experience him as an ascended teacher energy, a loving and provocative presence available to anyone. For me, connection with him transcends religions and belief systems into a space where just love matters.
We were floating on a golden white fluffy cloud together, sitting Indian style. It felt like we were in a higher vibration frequency, a higher dimension. I was taking in his energy, feeling the warmth and love of it moving up and down my chakras like a cascading flow.
We sat in silence for a bit and then he asked me, “What do you see?”
I looked around and the first answer that came to me was, “Nothing.” This felt strange to me because, after all, I was surrounded by beautiful clouds and sitting next to HIM.
He seemed to take that answer inside of his heart though and then asked me, “What do you feel?”
“Everything,” was my first response.
Again he seemed to take this answer in deeply.
“How can that be though?” I asked him, confused. “How can I see nothing and feel everything?”
He smiled at me in the way that sends golden waves of love straight into my heart and replied, “That’s actually the purest way for which to feel.”
As I sit here now, digesting this message, I feel that what He is offering is that we can ‘see’ so much with our minds, filtering everything, ‘busy mind’ in addition to so many people with ‘busy life’. In this state, it is so difficult to really feel anything, we are numb from over stimulus.
When we open up ourselves to seeing ‘nothing’, to just being, then we can start to feel everything in a more pure way. Our hearts can open up and feel the All That Is for which we are made. And tastes of Infinite Love too.
This is my explanation anyway….Yeshua would probably just smile and offer for me not to think about it so much, just feel it.
~
Embrace that which you ARE in this moment.
Feel that which you desire to BE.
Understand that the gap between these two is an invitation.
An invitation from the Divine God, from the Divine Mother Aspect, from the Universe…..to experience your essence as Infinite Love through the form of your sacred humanity.
Report this ad
This invitation is open, it waits, it doesn’t push, but it does call…and it is always your sovereign choice if you will answer and how you will answer.
And if you choose not to respond to this invitation, the Divine God will go on loving you just the same and just as much. ~ Yeshua
~
To look in the mirror, to really look, is to be open to seeing that which is hard to accept, difficult to love, and most in need of attention. That which lurks in the shadows of your soul, the tight corners of your heart, and the darkest regions of your mind.
Going into this darkness with full consciousness is what illuminates the soul spark that you are and reveals the Infinite Love that you are. Going into this darkness with willingness to feel it ALL reveals the Divine light that you are.
Sometimes life will bring you to this darkness and sometimes you will choose it…..whatever way you find yourself there, feel how it is the beginning of the true lifting of the veil that falseness has placed over you.
If you have not had this experience of the crucible of darkness, seek that which will guide you in it and through it rather than letting your false self cling to a light that is but an echo of the real thing. When what is false has been repeatedly burned away in a conscious process which includes the dark, you can trust the light that emerges from it as being real and a reflection of the Divine spark that you ARE. ~ Yeshua
~
Everything is made of love energy. Everything. Yet, also, there is the fear of love that can have equal or greater power at times when it becomes more real than love. This fear of love manifests in many ways and expressions.
The only way that fear of love heals is with more love. It cannot be ignored, suppressed, or made to ‘go away’ because you do not want to look at it. Fear grows if it is related to with more fear. Only love has the bravery to look at the dark, to feel the fear, to be with what is real about it.
Calling it ‘love’ and not acknowledging the existence of the fear of love that is often underneath it is NOT real love. ~ Yeshua
Jelelle Awen
soulfullheartwayoflife.com
Jelelle Awen is Co-Creator/Teacher/Group Facilitator/Ambassador of SoulFullHeart Way Of Life, a healing process and paradigm offering New Gaia Ascension frequencies to transmute trauma into love on emotional/spiritual/physical levels. For more information about  1:1 individual sessions with her for women and with other SoulFullHeart Facilitators, virtual group transmissions, four day gatherings in Victoria, BC (next one is March 20-23), writings/books, and videos, visit soulfullheartwayoflife.com.

https://soulfullheartblog.com/2019/12/25/christ-consciousness-wisdoms-to-share-on-christ-mas/

Thanks to: https://soulfullheartblog.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum