OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why it's NOT just another year…
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! Cropped-earth-blue-infinity-planet-space-600x3751

November 9, 2012
Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy!

Do Not Believe Gov’t Reports that Everything is Alright after Sandy! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXIlDg0d2jUFdzd5g8A9Fjw7sThZgNYMCYkZoOZyWnq7B-x--W

The link below will show you how to help in what areas and who is
organizing it. (It ain’t FEMA and the Red Cross! Don’t donate to the
Red Cross.)

Watch the video. It isn’t the same one I shared before, although it starts out the same.

Watch to the end to learn exactly what kinds of donations they
need other than cash. Many people are sending the wrong things and it
is hampering the efforts.

From Brasscheck TV:

The post-Sandy catastrophe continues.

It’s Katrina with cold weather and only a massive volunteer effort is holding things together.

Note: FEMA closed its office yesterday because of snow flurries. (I would be embarrassed to work for FEMA.)

Please share widely.

More info and Video: http://HelpAfterSandy.org

- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
videos with friends and colleagues.

That’s how we grow. Thanks.
Thanks to: 2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

I never believed anything the government tells me anyway- I don't like our gov, I don't trust our gov, and I don't do anything the gov says-They can take an 'aerial intercourse on a gyrating piece of pastry' :twisted: -

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum