OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Giphy

POOFness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Mar-2020 20:29:04
www.rumormill.news/142842
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Scam_alert5
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: "Hands that built America"
Date: Sun, March 22, 2020 7:30 pm

U2

"The Hands That Built America"

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-sz-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=sz&p=u2+performing+The+handss+that+Buil+America#id=1&vid=e5606235a8415b5f43c1ee26a19552af&action=click

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The entire situation that is unfolding has many levels of complications and the efforts of all who have dealt with this for so long must be honored.

Be that as it may, I can tell you that there is persistence with many pushing for this whole thing to unravel and the funds to get into the hands of the people who can use them well. By ‘well’, we mean people who will step back and think before going off on any fantasy trips.

Things are not as bleak as they appear right now and monies are moving.

Poof

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Scam_alert5
SUSAN SAYS

A Time To Think

CHAOS.

ISOLATION.

UNCERTAINTY.

Life as we know it has been upended…

And it continues to change.

You can’t control what’s happening in the world, but you can control how you respond to it.

And how you respond in the coming days, weeks, and months can have a far-reaching, life-altering impact.

How do you really want to live?

Who do you want to be?

What do you want to become?

The power to create everything you want is largely in your hands.

• You can’t deny what’s happening right now. When it’s raining, it’s raining—you can pretend the sun is shining but you’ll still get wet when you step outside.

• You can’t control what’s going on, but you can control how you respond to it. The difference between reacting and responding. If you let what’s in the news control you, you’ll be consumed with fear and panic. That can be just as damaging as the virus itself.

• Listen to what the scientists and health officials are saying, but only for a few minutes a day to make sure you’re taking the right steps to help keep yourself and others safe.

• And then, tune inward so you can take care of yourself on all levels. You are a spiritual being. Your spiritual DNA is perfect.

• Practice gratitude. Visualize a healthy world. Focus on the good of what you already have and the good of what can be.

• Use this extra time alone to study more, think from the inside out. Study more.

• How we get through this depends on how we think and how we behave right now.

• This is not the time to settle. Times fraught with change and uncertainty are the perfect time to THINK. Then, you can creatively disrupt the norm, plant new seeds, act in the face of fear, and blossom.

In 1665, Isaac Newton had to work from home when the University of Cambridge temporarily closed due to the Bubonic plague.

It was the most productive period of his life.

He used the time to develop his theories on calculus, optics, and gravity.

Now THINK…

And decide how YOU will use this time of social distancing to change your life?

~Bob Proctor

Update on PP's:

Things are progressing very well right now. My understanding is there are great efforts being made to expedite our long awaited expectations ....

Namaste,

Susan

ZAP SAYS

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Raw

HI ALL

TRUTH WORKS, RIGHT? AND TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT SOONER OR LATER. IN RESPECT OF THIS WONDERFUL CONJOB-19 WE ARE EXPERIENCING, IT IS EASILY ERADICATED BUT….WILL THE FDA, WHO, AND VEGETABLES WHO DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO BE CURED WILL ALLOW THE CURES.

THE VERY LATEST “DISCOVERY” IS THE ANTI MALARIA DRUG CALLED HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE (HCQ), SOLD UNDER THE BRAND NAME PLAQUENIL AMONG OTHERS. IN SIX DAYS, IT TAKES CARE OF THE CONJOB-19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS MADE AWARE OF THIS AND HE SUPPORTS ROLLING THIS MEDICATION OUT.
https://www.bbc.com/news/51980731

I WONDER HOW WELL A COMBINATION OF THIS PLUS LAPIS OR VIRAXAL WOULD WORK…A FEW DAYS AN THE VIRUS IS GONE?

NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS SIT BACK AND SEE IF IT IS ROLLED OUT (ALONG WITH OTHER “CURES”) AND WHO IS BLOCKING THE ROLLOUT. WHOEVER BLOCKS IT IS AGAINST HUMANITY. IT WILL BE VERY TELLING AND WE WILL KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THE ZOO.

WE KNOW THERE ARE AGENDAS FROM THE TOP OF THE VEGETABLE CHAIN THAT DO NOT WANT OUR HUMANITY TO PROSPER AND ASCEND TO THE NEXT LEVEL. POWER AND GREED ARE THE MOTIVATORS HERE AND THEY ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO COMBAT WHEN THE VEGETABLES HAVE BILLIONS TO WORK WITH, AND YOU HAVE $23 IN YOUR POCKET AND WONDERING WHERE THE NEXT MEAL IS COMING FROM.

ONE EXQUISITE EXAMPLE CAME IN 2018 WHEN A DISCARDED COPY OF A MEMO FROM CHRISTINE LAGARDE WAS FOUND. IT IS VERY TELLING AND I WONDER HOW MANY OF US CAUGHT THAT AS IT WAS SUPPRESSED TO AN EXTRAORDINARY EXTENT. BUT…TRUTH WILL OUT AND THE FOLLOWING LINK GIVES ALL OF US A GLIMPSE INTO THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE VEGETABLE MARKET. SNUFFLES IS NODDING.

THIS IS CALLED THE ‘CHRISTINE LAGARDE MEMO’, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, FROM 'THE COALITION' POSTED OCT 09, 2018 BY EDS. AND MARGARET M. GULLETTE. IT OUTLINES SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET RID OF OUR SENIORS.

https://mronline.org/2018/10/09/the-christine-lagarde-memo/

IT IS TRULY AMAZING THE LENGTHS THE VEGETABLES WILL GO TO KILL OFF THOSE THEY THINK ARE NOT WORTHY, AND THAT MEANS THE GREATER PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION.

WHAT IF THE NEXT STARVING KID IN ETHIOPIA WITH BIG ROUND EYES AND A SKELETON POKING THROUGH HIS SKIN IS GIVEN A CHANCE, FED, CLOTHED, LOVED BY SOME FAMILY AND GIVEN AN EDUCATION THAT RESULTS IN HIM BECOMING A DOCTOR AND DISCOVERING THE CURE FOR SOME UNIMAGINABLE DISEASE? IF LEFT TO DIE, THEN IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

WE DO NOT KNOW THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR CAPABILITIES AS HUMANITY UNLESS WE GIVE EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE FOR EVOLUTION TO TAKE ITS COURSE WITH OUR KIDS. WHY DEVELOP THE NEXT BEST METHOD FOR KILLING ANOTHER WHEN SUCH EFFORTS CAN PROPEL US TO THE STARS? SHEER IDIOCY IN MY OPINION.

WE ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN. WE RISE TO ANY OCCASION AND GIVE OUR LIVES FOR SOMETHING WE DEEM WORTHY. SUCH STRENGTH AND RESOLVE HAS CATAPULTED HUMANITY FROM THE DARK AGES TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY. WHY STOP?

SHORTLY, MANY NEW TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE ROLLED OUT. MANY OF THEM WILL BE PRECURSORS TO OTHER TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL DEFINE HUMANITY AS A SPECIES WORTHY OF GREAT CONSIDERATION. WE STAND ON THE EDGE OF A BIG POOL HOLDING HANDS AND JUST WAITING FOR THE SIGNAL TO ALL JUMP IN TOGETHER AND HAVE A PARTY.

INCIDENTALLY, I DID HEAR OF ONE INDIVIDUAL IN ZURICH THAT HAS BEEN PAID AND IS SPENDING MONEY SO THE RV/GCR SEEMS TO BE IN PROGRESS. IF SO, THEN WE ARE TRULY ABOUT TO TAKE OFF AND GET TO THE WORK AHEAD ON A GLOBAL BASIS.

I KNOW THAT OUR FUNDING HAS BEEN APPROVED AND RELEASED AND IN PROCESS OF BECOMING USABLE THIS COMING WEEK, AND THAT COULD WELL BE IN LOCK STEP WITH THE OTHER RELEASES. THEY DID SAY NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN UNTIL ALL WAS READY. I AM OK WITH THAT EVEN IF IT DID MEAN YEARS OF STRUGGLE AND BEGGING FOR HELP TO STAY ALIVE TO DO THIS.

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Scamalert
AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM YOU HAVE ALL STEPPED UP TO HELP ALL OF US OUT MAINTAIN STABILITY AND GIVE US THE MEANS TO HANG ON AND SEE THE LEAN TIMES THROUGH. WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO DO IS IMPORTANT AND NECESSARY FOR THE SUPPORT OF WHAT IS TO COME. THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR KIND HELP. THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS WERE NOT VERY PLEASED WITH THE SO CALLED ENLIGHTENED PURPLE SKIES OF SOME SO CALLED PURPLE FLAMES, AND HAVE CONTINUED TO LAUGH
POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! 2488351696

AT THE ASSERTIONS OF SOME PURPLE COLLABORATORS THAT HAVE TROLLED THEIR WAY INTO PEOPLE’S MINDS.

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Do_not_donate

NOTICE WE HAVE NEVER CREATED A MECHANISM OF ENTICING MONEY INTO OUR HANDS BY WAY OF LOTIONS, POTIONS, NOTIONS, CONFERENCE CALLS, ADVERTISING CLICKS, SCHEMES, T-SHIRTS, AND WHATEVER MEANS ARE USED TO PART PEOPLE WITH THEIR MONEY ON THE INTERNET. IF WE NEED HELP, WE OUTRIGHT ASK FOR IT. NOVEL IDEA, RIGHT?

SO STANDING STRAIGHT THROUGH ALL THE TOUGH TIMES HAS BEEN DIFFICULT BUT WE DID IT AND CAN HOLD OUR HEADS UP WITHOUT FLINCHING. THIS CAN NOT BE SAID FOR MANY OTHERS, AND THEY HAVE OUR CONDOLENCES.

WE DO NOT HAVE PURPLE SKIES. WE HAVE BLUE SKIES. WE DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION FOR SALE. WE PROVIDE INFORMATION AND SERVICES THAT ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING THAT IS VALUABLE, SO WE ARE NOT A RE-SELLER REGURGITATING STUFF THAT IS FREELY AVAILABLE WITHOUT CHARGE.

ALL THE INFORMATION I/WE HAVE PROVIDED IN THESE MESSAGES IS FOR YOUR EDIFICATION AND ENLIGHTENMENT ONLY. WE ARE HERE TO GIVE A HELPING HAND WHEREVER WE CAN, NOT ANYTHING ELSE.

BY THE WAY, HERE IS THE NEXT PLUG FOR LAPIS. THESE GUYS ARE CREATING REAL PRODUCTS FOR THE HUMAN THAT ACTUALLY WORK INCREDIBLY WELL. VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION BECAUSE OF THE CARE THAT MUST BE TAKEN TO MAKE THESE PRODUCTS “ALIVE” SO THEY CAN WORK WITH THE HUMAN BODY. VERY EXACTING AND TIME CONSUMING.

Lapis Iris - first production now available

We sincerely thank you for showing so much interest in this exceptional product made of several alchemical quintessences of precious stones diluted in mead (the drink of the druids).

We are starting to produce a first limited batch of 30 ml Lapis Iris bottles which will be delivered in the second half of April.

This product gives off a high vibrational frequency for the maintenance of your physical energies, your energy vortexes and your spiritual identity.

The Lapis Iris transmits light under the form of high intracellular vibrational energy by resonating the five geometric shapes that match with the “Flower of your Life”.

It also transmits a vibratory pulse to the eight types of stem cells.

You can now order it.
https://www.fulminadistri.com/shop/lapis-iris-quintessence-of-precious-stones/?mc_cid=f92749e2ba&mc_eid=5ff2f4e72b

NOBODY BUT NOBODY IS CREATING SUCH ELIXIRS ACCORDING TO TRUE ALCHEMICAL METHODS AND THEY ARE PERFECTLY EXCEPTIONAL. THE OLD 20% DISCOUNT CODE STILL WORKS TOO (HUMANUS20).

WE ARE ALL HOPING THE GUYS AT FULMINA CAN RAMP UP THEIR PRODUCTION TO SERVE OUR HUMANITY BETTER AND DROP PRICES TO NEXT TO NOTHING IN TIME (THEIR GOAL REALLY). WE WISH THEM THE BEST.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN VERY TELLING BECAUSE I AM ON SOME OF THE PRODUCTS - NOTABLY LAPIS PRO AND LAPIS ELIXIR. I HAVE WALKED IN THE MIDDLE OF VIRUS ZONES WHERE I WOULD HAVE BEEN SURE TO CATCH THE CONJOB-19, AND NOTHING. ZERO. NO INFECTION. MY BODY REJECTS THE VIRUS OUTRIGHT. THE STAFF AT FULMINA ENJOY THE SAME AND ANYBODY ON THE STUFF HAS THAT TOO.

BY THE WAY, THEY DO NOT ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND RELY ONLY ON WORD OF MOUTH, AND THEY STILL SELL OUT THEIR PRODUCTION LINES. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT “ADVERTISES” THEIR PRODUCTS. I DO THIS BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES. FIRST HAND PROOF IN MYSELF AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS. OTHERWISE I NEVER WOULD DO SUCH A THING.

SO THAT’S MY TWO BITS FOR THIS WEEK. I AM STABLE, I HAVE COMMUNICATIONS, I HAVE A BIT OF FOOD, AND I CAN CONTINUE TO WORK. THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR TREMENDOUS SUPPORT OVER TIME. I JUST WISH WE HAD NOT LOST SO MANY TO THE TROLLS, BUT THAT’S OK. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL REALIZE THE REALITY OF THAT SITUATION AND COME BACK TO GIVE A HELPING HAND TO OUR HUMANITY.

AND ONE MORE TIME FOR MY NEW HERO DIMASH AND THE SOS FOR A TERRAN IN DISTRESS (KEEP PLAYING THIS ONE OVER AND OVER):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEz1qGS0T1Q

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! A19b5-pants2bon2bfire
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 22, 2020
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

It would appear, in terms of the GCR/RV, we are in a perfect storm for the event to manifest. Stock market crashing, military on alert, people home and stocked up with necessities, the world thrown instantly into an even greater cash crunch and multiple other goings on you can read about across the blog universe. Is this indeed part of the behind the scenes mobilization mechanisms that most of us couldn’t even have conceived? What other chess moves are in play on the global scale?

One thing is for certain, this pandemic has created a scenario of nonpartisan consensus. In other words, we have a situation whereby what everyone can agree on is needed. It is almost too perfect. It is sad that it takes a global health crisis to bring everyone to the table. Politics, wealth, race or status means nothing when it comes to a virus. But when you add it all up, it is very easy to cry conspiracy when you consider the timing. How did this virus begin? Was it by accident or released on purpose? Is it coincidental that everything needed to handle and prepare for a pandemic is the same things needed to bring forth the GCR/RV/Historic Asset Redemptions/Prosperity Program/ NESARA/GASARA? At the end of the day the sovereigns of the world have the masses in check and under control because of this viral outbreak. At this point it is irrelevant how we got here, we are here.

There couldn’t be a better time or a greater need for a GCR, and all the benefits that come with it, than right now. Even if the GCR were implemented, the ability to exchange will be hampered. The idea of “exchange centers” is currently out the window with no group gatherings. Which in turn allows for a slow controlled roll out. You have your head in the sand if all along you thought there wouldn’t be a certain amount of hysteria that would come from a GCR announcement and implementation. Always keep in mind cause and effect. It is just not reasonable to believe that a GCR implementation would be all blue skies and green pastures with no down side. Ultimately the turmoil would subside as the integration of a new financial system would take hold and the skies will go blue and the grass will green up, but the storm will have to be endured.

The measures being taken to control this current pandemic are relatively the same measures that would need to be considered for a GCR rollout. We should all take heed and prepare in a similar manner. While a number of individuals will receive a financial windfall the vast majority of the population will have to suffer through an extremely turbulent economic transition.

As global economies transition to a new financial system, the flow of funds will be disrupted and in turn will disrupt supply chains and create severe demand for goods and services. Businesses will be affected, unemployment and unemployment claims will sky rocket, taxes paid by those otherwise employed will reduce further straining social benefits etc, etc. The control measures needed to sedate the population are what is similar to measures taken to control this current pandemic. So in that sense we are witnessing a trial run of the GCR. The masses are getting an opportunity or conditioned to make adjustments so it doesn’t come as such disruptive surprise.

The USD is still the most widely used and stable currency globally. The value of any currency is based off demand. Higher the demand the higher the value. Currently there’s a dollar strain on the system globally. Whether it’s Asia, Brazil, emerging markets, Europe or here in the U.S., the dollar is in demand right now. Meaning, demand for global trade transactions to settle in USD.

This demand has been scaled up due to conditions imposed by the pandemic protocols. Dissolve or scale down the derivative markets (stock market) - strengthen the U.S. dollar as everyone is engaged and using it (demand) - asset back the currency (gold) that will stabilize the values for generations to come.
As odd as it is to say, this national and international pandemic is actually good news for a GCR in terms of preparation. Talk about a silver lining.

DJ

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Do_not_donate
The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

POOPness for MAR 22: "The Hands That Built America" Can Send Me More Tax Free Donations Suckas!!! Scamalert
Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum