OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores
Date: April 11, 2020Author: Nwo Report

Actor, Filmmaker Tyler Perry Pays for Seniors’ Groceries at 44 Food Stores 10286-tyler-perry-getty-images-paras-griffin-string

Source: Lori Arnold | ChristianHeadlines.com Contributor 
Nearly 3,000 shoppers taking advantage of “senior hour” at 44 Atlanta Kroger stores were surprised Wednesday morning when actor-filmmaker and local resident Tyler Perry paid for their groceries. He also picked up the tab at 29 Winn-Dixies in New Orleans, where he was raised.
Over the weekend, the entertainment mogul also shelled out $21,000 to bless 42 out-of-work servers at his favorite restaurant, giving each of them $500.
“Senior and higher-risk Kroger shoppers in metro Atlanta did receive a nice surprise at the register this morning when they learned Tyler Perry had paid their grocery tab in full,” Felix Turner, the Atlanta spokesman for Kroger, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “We would like to join our customers in thanking Mr. Perry for his kindness and generosity during this unprecedented pandemic. It was truly a pleasure to see our customers fill with joy and gratitude as the news spread throughout 44 stores across metro Atlanta.”
The grocery chain also took to Twitter, sharing a picture of a grateful shopper showing off the receipt.
Grocery stores across the country began implementing early morning senior hours several weeks ago to allow vulnerable shoppers an opportunity to get their groceries without exposure to the wider population during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Phil Kloer, a former reporter for the AJC, told the newspaper he was nearly finished shopping at a Decatur Kroger when an employee quietly told him he should get to the cashier by 8 a.m. He complied and, after his $290 order was rung up, the cashier informed Kloer his $290 tab was covered.

“I was dumbstruck,” the still-employed Kloer, 64, said.
Because he is still working, the journalist decided to extend the giving spirit by donating $300 to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
Retired airline pilot Janette Maas said her $60 receipt included a line that read “Atlanta Angel.” The 61-year-old, shopping in Maretta, also received an added bonus.
“I got my Kroger fuel points,” she said.
Perry made no reference to the gift on either his Twitter or Facebook accounts, but did note that a long-time member of his crew, hairdresser Charles Gregory, died Wednesday after contracting coronavirus.
“It saddens me to think of him dying this way,” Tyler posted on Facebook.
“My sincerest prayers are with his family.”
He then urged the black community to take the coronavirus seriously.
“Black people, we are at a disproportionately higher risk of dying from this virus,” he wrote. “Please, please, please, I beg you to take this seriously. You have to socially distance yourself. That means stop hanging out, stop congregating, stop doing anything that will put not only your life in danger but also the lives of so many others.
“STAY HOME!! Socially distance yourself and stay alive! If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for someone you love, and for those who love you.
“My Mother always told me to not wait for help! Be your own help!”
On Saturday, Perry also used Facebook to issue a challenge to his followers:
“I dare you to still yourself and listen to this song!! This has been my prayer and meditation. Please take care of yourselves!! Prayers up!”

The song?
The live version of Bethel Music’s “It Is Well.”

https://nworeport.me/2020/04/11/actor-filmmaker-tyler-perry-pays-for-seniors-groceries-at-44-food-stores/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum