OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Total Solar Eclipse Australia 2012
UFO sighting? the planet Nibiru? A strange phenomenon?

During the last total solar eclipse in 2012
a massive object appears between the moon and the sun
the object is four times the size of Earth.
As seen from the Earth, a solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, and the Moon fully or partially blocks the Sun. This can happen only atnew moon, when the Sun and the Moon are in conjunction as seen from Earth.

On 2012 November 13/14, a total eclipse of the Sun is visible from within a narrow corridor that traverses Earth's southern Hemisphere.
Over the course of 3.1 hours, the Moon's umbra travels along a path approximately 14,500 kilometres long covering 0.46% of Earth's surface area.

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whoa what is that?! :headscratching

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That just might be that other sun/planet you captured on your pics nannee. :)

terbo56

terbo56

Are you sure it wasn't a big 'MOON'? You know, the kind when you bend over........ :lol: :P

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Holy cap! Wonder why we haven't heard anything about that on the news?

LOL terbs that's one big smile! lol!

terbo56

terbo56

You haven't seen anything on the 'tele', because apparently somebody's 'asses' may have be blocking it from view-Some people make a better 'door', than they do, a window-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the main stream media does not report the truth nannee. But we do!

This is the Planet Nibiru nannee.... but shhhh.... it is a secret LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Planet Nibiru?! I am going to google it! It said on the news tonight that scientists have found a planet wandering around in deep space! How do planets wander is my question?! :headscratching

Anonymous

Looks just like this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wPLuWtBfX4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here you go Raven :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh wow :blue: that is amazing! Has it always been there?

Anonymous

Thanks Skyz... This Raven is not very good with imbedding video. Pretty interesting stuff eh?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I will help you out with that.

I really have to find the time to write out a tutorial for these things... it is just that much of it I am still trying to figure out. Ponee is the real pro here. Anything I know she has been the reason that I know it.

I LOVE you Miss Ponee!!! I miss your sparkle and hope you are doing great!!!!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes yes, hey Ponee hope you are well!!

Anonymous

I really dislike these giant sun-sucking orbs. They're spoiling everything! Actually, like minds believe they are actually helping the sun to cool down a little by grabbing solar fuel through the little straw thing.

Disclaimer: I have absolutely NO IDEA what's going on here and any guess I might make will make me sound like a giant sun-sucking lunatic.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hhahahaha
I know what you mean. I have been checking these solar videos out for awhile and am starting to wonder if the sun is really a sun at all. I know... now I sound like a lunatic. Or would that be a sunatic????

terbo56

terbo56

RavensMoon- You're catching on- Some of us on here can be 'Lunatics', and personally, I think it's hilarious as all hell!! You'll see after a while!Welcome to our 'looney bin'!! :affraid: :cheers: lol!

Anonymous

Skyz... Sunatic! I love that !That's me. It amazed me how for years we were told the sun is "VERY BAD" for your skin, cancer, wrinkles, etc. I always knew this was total hogwash. The sun sustains us. That said, I sure hope Ra and Gaia have full control over this little "dimensional upgrade experiment" they're undertaking. Hang on to your sunhats OOMers, methinks things are about to heat up.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I really don't like the heat! Total Solar Eclipse 2012 a Massive object appears between the Moon and the Sun 2071176553

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum