OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009

While unexplained Phenomena Alert Level at max level 10Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 Crop+circle.
A very significant event has occurred within the Alert date period and
also the defined location: i.e.: 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire,
England. Crop Circle located south west of the hill off theA4 highway.

The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at
approximately 5.0 AM, when a Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in
his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and about to pass
Silbury Hill on his left.

He looked to his right and witnessed
three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle which
appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicleand watched them
for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them
were well over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were
wearing one piece white suites, with hoods that had been dropped onto
the back of their heads.

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the
circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him.

As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so exceptionally fast. He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

The
police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in
the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could
see the movement coincided with the level of sound, as if the static was
effecting the plants by moving them.

He also started to
experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went
on and he could not shake it off all day.

According to another
eyewitness who lives near by Silbury Hill " He also saw helicopter
hovering over a field on the same day later on at 9 pm till 11 pm ."

Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England 7th July,2009 840143033e79He
said: I took some vid footage of it but light wasn't good,but managed
to take a couple of photos with flash that came out well.For some reason
it was stationary above a field shining a spot light down on it?After I
took a couple of photos of it,it shone the light on me and then turned
it off!still hovering for about 10 min above me and about 50 meters in
front of me.It then started to fly in a circle around the field about 3
times.

The reason I went up to have a look is with the recent
crop circles near swindon i thought might be something in that field and
i was told last night that 3 police cars roared up through my village
towards the direction it was with their lights flashing but sirens off
at 9 pm.

According to another eyewitness who live in Bath which is not
that far from Silbury Hill and Stone Henge. " I drive past Stone Henge
on my way to the A303 heading for London when i am working there.
Usually i have to be in London for around 8:30am so i have to leave Bath
at around 5am."

Anyway it was the summer solstice a couple of
weeks back and the normal "fake" druids appeared at the Henge to do
their made up chanting. It was all covered by the local and national
news and as per usual looked like a bit of a media fiasco which nobody
really takes seriously.

3 days after the Solstice i made the
journey to London and drove past Stone Henge at around 5:30am. I slowed
down to get a good look at the stones as i normally do because they are
quite an amazing sight that early in the morning and with no tourists
about. Standing inside the henge were around 15 - 25 people all dressed in robes which were not quite black, kind of a charcoal colour. They were all in a circle looking towards the center and they were all very tall. It really was a very uncomfortable sight and one which i found a bit strange because the solstice was 3 days previous.

Latest Update : Former British Police Officer Seen UFO and Three Humanoid Close To ...

Update : Update : Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/policeman-chases-3-tall-beings-n...

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum