OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012

Posted on November 16, 2012 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment

Keshe Foundation – USA The Latest Nation To Receive Spaceship Program – 16 November 2012 Logo-keshe-foundation-sWe
are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States
of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and
blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe
Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe
Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons
with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.
Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the
ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45
pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from
the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is
ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship
technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the
date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the
Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a
friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was
handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring
to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear
scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a
move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from
our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by
his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless
with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this
most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between
two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation

www.keshefoundation.org link to original article
Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

happywelshguy

I am pleased to see that the USA has agreed to receive the technology.

I just hope that they use the technoligy for GOOD in the Service of Man and not adapt the technology for nefarious purposes

:bounce:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum