OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

Monday, February 6, 2012
Superbug Pneumonia: 37 States, 50% Mortality Rate
Heather Callaghan
Activist Post

This is possibly our biggest infection control dilemma yet.

Although cases of this particular pneumonia infection have been on the rise worldwide for the past 10 years, there is an alarming spread recently across the US.

What makes this opportunistic “superbug” such a nightmare is that it is Carbapenem-Resistant, meaning “last resort antibiotic” resistant. It’s a Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRKP); Klebsiella pneumoniae is a strain of Klebsiella which is related to E. Coli and Salmonella from the family Enterobacteriaceae.

Thirty-seven states plus Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico have reported the outbreak, up from thirty-five states last year. The CDC believes it is also spreading in 14 other US territories but is going unreported.

Found inside the gut; outside of the gut, it can cause lethal infection. The major reservoirs of infection are the gastrointestinal tracts of patients, catheters, ventilators, unclean instruments, and the hands of hospital personnel. It zeros in on hospitals, ICUs, long-term care facilities like nursing homes, and those with immune-compromised conditions.

It is a potential community-acquired type of pneumonia (one not acquired from hospitals) and the bug has an incredible ability to mutate and resist. It does indeed carry a fatality rate of up to 50 percent or more! That's 10 percent more than last year's reports.

There are a couple of antibiotics that have been shown to kill these superbugs, but can also risk death for CRKP victims. Even the FDA cautions that some of the last resort antibiotics create an "increased risk of death" in pneumonia patients.

According to medical officer Alexander Kallen of the CDC last year, “failure to recognize CRE infections when they first occur in a facility has resulted in a missed opportunity to intervene before these organisms are transmitted more widely."

Now is an ideal time to avoid typical healthcare facilities and make or stock colloidal silver -- the best defense against resistant superbugs such as CRKP.

Please help us combat censorship: vote for this story on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/pdb35/superbug_pneumonia_37_states_50_mortality_rate/

Sources:
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/01/31/antibiotic-resistant-bacteria-found-in-37-us-states
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/8/2/01-0025_article.htm
http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/organisms/cre.html

Read more articles from Heather Callaghan here.

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Just like the bugs are getting more creative, so are the cures in the Natural World.. I will try to come on with some of the new ones when I get a little stronger, but if you are a run to the DR. and he doesn't have anything then you may just be screwed.

I had a virus that no matter what I took it wouldn't go away. Well, got a new mushroom product and in two weeks it was gone. That particular product, I believe will killl Mersa and there are hospitals that are now starting to use it. Probably will not find it in your local one, but I have access to it.

It supposedly killed cancer in a month...

Wonderful cures coming out, just hopefully we will all have access to them...

Peppermint Patti..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

shakes4life2

My mother-in-law is a child care worker in Colorado and she just had a Kindergarten student who passed away yesterday after contracting a HIGH FEVER......she wasn't sick before.....very strange!

godsfool713

godsfool713

shakes4life2 wrote:My mother-in-law is a child care worker in Colorado and she just had a Kindergarten student who passed away yesterday after contracting a HIGH FEVER......she wasn't sick before.....very strange!

Iam sure the child was in very GOOD Health , this is very sad , the worst death to deal with is a child, we all know that , but some of US has felt this pain, may YAH help and ease the pain,of EVERYONE THAT GOT A CHANCE TO LOVETHAT CHILD its an honorable CROSS TO BARE< Plus the child is only walking thur a door and others are a waiting

BUT this did make me think of VACCINATIONS ....and the child was 5 and you recieve vaccination before kinder.....they are ticking time bombs and delay reactions are possiable and NO ONE CONNECTS THE DOTS

they are giving the HEP B (THATS GIVIN TO DRUG USERS) at BIRTH!!

iwas just watching this with my izzy , its just a share

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum