OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MD admits his ignorance of vaccines and the damage they cause with links

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Paul Fassa  COPIED:

"I am an M.D but let me tell you what I didn’t know and what most MD’s do not know.

I did not know that vaccines had not been tested against any placebo, ever. I did not know that animal testing would be skipped for the future COVID vaccines. I did not know there are 30 plus ingredients in vaccines. I did not know there are neurotoxins; aluminium and mercury in vaccines. I did not know enough to research vaccines before vaccinating my own children. I did not know that my own precocious active talking son would be vaccine injured. I did not know my own baby brother, also an MD, would become paralyzed with Guillain–Barré syndrome and then die after his Swine Flu vaccine in the same hospital where he had received his medical training. I did not know my Mother, an R.N., would get eight vaccines in one day to “catch up” with newly added Centre for Disease Control vaccines to keep her job as head nurse in the largest hospital in the county and then get such severe progressive brain-fog and daze and became unable to dial a phone or push an elevator button or remember any of her 5 children in a few weeks. And then have this dementia progress and then die in diapers.

I did not know that vaccines were give a blanket indemnity from liability in 1986 and now total immunity from all COVID vaccines claims for the future. There have been claims against the government for more than

$4 bn for vaccine damage

I did not know that we give more vaccines than any other country starting on day one of a child’s life. I did not know that we have the highest rate of SIDS- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – of the top 35 industrial countries. I did not know that we have more autism than any other country. I did not know that vaccines could injure an infant’s brain.

I did not know that vaccines could result in autoimmunity and neurological damage. I did not know that herd immunity does not apply to vaccines and is a myth that was created by the Centre for Disease Control. I did not know how emotional the topic would be and how angry people would be at me for just asking questions about vaccine safety. I did not know that paediatricians were paid to give vaccines. I did not know that the Centre for Disease Control owns patents on so many vaccines.

I did not know that the National Institute of Health stands to make billions of dollars on COVID vaccines. I did not know how angry at myself I would be for not knowing as a physician. I did not know that the Centre for Disease Control committed fraud and destroyed evidence in their vaccines safety studies when it showed vaccines can cause autistic neurological changes. I did not know that a whistle-blower came forward with all the evidence, but he was silenced.

I did not know that Merck committed fraud in their vaccine research repeatedly. I did not know that aluminium molecules in the vaccine ingredients are connected to brain inflammation and brain inflammation has been proven to be connected to autism. I did not know that vaccines contain human cells from aborted foetuses. I did not know how much mainstream media would censor the independent research that showed these facts.

I did not know that 90% of all vaccine research that the Centre for Disease Control and the FDA use to “approve vaccines” are done by the scientists hired by vaccine makers.

I did not know how many other millions of parents and families in the world have been affected by vaccine reactions. I did not know that Facebook would delete the scientific medical research until it happened to us."

Getting a vaccine of any kind...or having your child vaccinated...is a form of Russian Roulette.

The evidence is clear and abundant.

Do not get a Covid-19 Vaccine."

Do not have any vaccination ever.

Besides the damage they do to our health, they also permanently alter our DNA which you can hear about in these two videos from a top scientist to Dr. Carrie Madej.

NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJq2KfgOEs&feature=youtu.be

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ofm3QnUjcIJT/

Thanks to N for the forward

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum