OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition
Date: November 24, 2020Author: Nwo Report 

“We are moving full speed ahead”

Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fapi-assets.infowars.com%2F2020%2F11%2FGettyImages-1229725767

Source: Sputnik
Donald Trump earlier okayed a move by the General Services Administration (GSA) to formally launch the presidential transition process. He, however, refused to concede and pledged “to keep up the good fight” as his campaign alleges widespread voter fraud in the 3 November election.
US President Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to emphasise that his legal team is still pursuing numerous cases in order to prove that the 3 November race for the Oval Office was “the most corrupt election in American political history”.
The 45th president of the United States has stressed that he will never concede to what he described as “fake ballots” and “Dominion”, referencing the Dominion Voting Systems Corporation, a company that he has repeatedly accused of being responsible for its vote-tallying machine software erroneously “flipping” votes to Democrats.

Trump Tweets He’ll ‘Never Concede to Fake Ballots & Dominion’ After Greenlighting Biden Transition KUuht00m_normal

Donald J. Trump

@ralDonaldTrump

What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
This claim about election fraud is disputed
10:07 PM · Nov 23, 2020

Michigan Voter Fraud Witness Kristina Karamo Saw Ballots Being Given to Biden in Detroit.
The statement comes just several hours after Trump endorsed a move by the General Services Administration to start the US presidential transition process. He noted, however, that his team will “keep up the good fight”, expressing hope that they will prevail.

According to Trump, Murphy had previously received numerous threats amid the election controversy.
“To be clear, I did not receive any direction to delay my determination. I did, however, receive threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this determination prematurely”, Murphy said in a letter to Biden.
American TV networks previously declared Biden the projected winner of the 3 November presidential race before all the votes were counted, despite tiny margins between the candidates in several key states.
The Trump campaign claimed numerous incidents of election fraud had occurred, urging for recounts and filing lawsuits in the battleground states. The US president himself refused to recognise defeat, saying that the Dominion voting system was rigged after several irregularities and mistakes were reported.
During a major press conference last week, Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed that he had nearly a dozen sworn affidavits and “hundreds of witnesses” across states including Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Nevada, proving large-scale manipulations. According to him, the violations included tampering with mail-in ballots, vote dumping, keeping Republican observers at an unreasonable distance during the counting, etc.
In the meantime, election officials, both Democrats and Republicans, as well as international observers have stated that there were no serious violations during the voting.

https://nworeport.me/2020/11/24/trump-tweets-hell-never-concede-to-fake-ballots-dominion-after-greenlighting-biden-transition/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum