OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF Empty American Kabuki Blog Interview with POOF Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56

Has anyone heard 'Poof's interview? Please give me the high points and the jist of it- I can't sit at the 'puter for an hour- Thanks- :shock: :headscratching ;)

shakes4life2

Can't wait to hear this interview! :Candycane smil

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It was just released. I am listening right now.

Very interesting so far....

terbo56

terbo56

'K'- ;)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Kauilapele:

I have listened to this interview from back in October, and can tell you I found this information astoundingly revealing and uplifting. Poof asked us (American Kabuki, Brian, and myself) not to post anything until he gave the okay. Today, he okayed the release.

The full text from AK’s blog post is below.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012/11/brian-interviews-poof.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From American Kabuki

The following video [above] is an interview with POOF by Brian for the American Kabuki blog. I am pleased to have Brian as part of the American Kabuki ground crew. I am sure you will enjoy his debut interview for the American Kabuki blog as much as I have.

Poof asked me to delay posting this video because some groundwork for the new financial system was not yet complete, which is why its being released 6 weeks after the fact. Poof informed me Tuesday that I could post this Thursday as the protocols would be completed. I apologize for the delay. I thought it better to delay this video than cause complications in implementing the new financial system which will benefit all

There are some interesting revelations in this video, things that I found hard to believe prior to the election but which seem to be bearing true 6 weeks later. There have been a number of positive actions by Obama since his re-election.

Most surprising is POOFs revelation regarding the role of Timothy Geithner in all this.

You may come to the same conclusion as I have about the current buzzword “fiscal cliff” in the cabal oriented media. Its THEIR fiscal cliff, not those of ordinary Americans. The cabal has always sought to socialize their losses and privatize their profits. There has been a concerted effort to place this phrase in the public mind by repeating it constantly in the media. I am surprised college students haven’t yet created a drinking game for each time a TV personality says the word “fiscal cliff”! One could get plastered from 15 minutes of watching CNBC! The cabal wants you to believe their problem is your problem. There is no cure for this debt, their cure involves centuries of deprivation and slavery to them. Do you want that? The math simply doesn’t work. The only way out of this is a complete reset and restructuring which removes them from power, and they love power more than money. No amount of budget cuts will cure this debt. There is no need to panic about the fiscal cliff, there is a new system in place to replace the old. The old has to go.

PS: Cobra informed me Monday evening that the “Earth Resistance” (with Galactic technology) has confiscated and cleansed Rothschild and Rockefeller gold holdings hidden in their castles, banks, chateaus, and other locations. Cobra said the source of the tungsten filled gold bars that came to light a few months ago was the hand work of the cabal. It was an attempt to hide the fact they no longer even have the gold they once had. The economy is truly running on air now.

-American Kabuki

terbo56

terbo56

Maybe, JUST maybe, we will see what we have ALL been waiting for- What say you? P.M., please- ;)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well....
My take is that I LOVE the Poofster even more now.
I think that I dare to be encouraged a bit about the PP, RV, etc.
Terbo... you need to listen when you can.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

This interview was very interesting, it is certainly worth listening to more than once.

terbo56

terbo56

'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!! :D :D :cheers: :cheers:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Twice I have listened to this interview, taken a step back each time to really think about it and can't help but wonder - what programs??? And what happens to those who didn't know about the programs to begin with and/or couldn't sign up for them, for whatever reason????? If the money that was stolen from the American people isn't given back to each and every person with a SSI #, (since "the system" insisted that everybody get one at birth), within the ages of their guidelines, whatever that may be, then - how fair is that????

I guess that I'm just not understanding something(s) with this video.
If somebody could explain this to me I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks ahead of time!

terbo56

terbo56

HerbLady- To make a long story short, the 'cabal' is being taken out handful by handful- There are preparations that must be made for the switch over to the 'New treasury', and the packages that he speaks of were started years ago, and will be paid out when the new system here takes place, to the tune of 350,000,000,000,000 dollars, and everything will be zeroed out,and a new fresh system installed-Then, you will have to get used to living your life in a different way, because you have been controlled for so long, and it will be something completely different to you, and will take time to get used to feeling free about your life- Everything that happened in the past, bad mortgages, thievery from the people, will be returned- These people know who will get what, and when, and will get to the people that have been stolen from- The white dragon society will be informed, and notified as to when this will all take place, AFTER the 1st of next year, 2013, is the way I understood it- Purpleskyz will correct me if I am wrong, or ill informed, but as of this point, I have more faith in this now, more than I ever did, And I will tell you that I am one hell of a skeptic, about alot of things, and this right here changed my outlook drastically, seriously-Nothing but good things to come, and all the scary shit that sites, and different people tell you, is ALL misinformation for the most part- AND- 'O' will be dealt with, along with the rest of them- It's all just time, now-

Anonymous

Did you all see the comment on American Kabuki's blog asking about the dinar?

AK answered:

"Not a scam, but Cobra mentioned don't expect above a 35% return on Iraqi Dinar investments. The days of speculating in currencies are coming to a close."

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL...
I need to listen to this a 2nd time. I also gave pause to Poof saying that the PP. St. Germaine trust, was not what we have been told. Since so much of this is disinfo...Poof's own words.... I understand the confusion.

But... I do know that all of the info that I have been following all says... that we need to hang on tight. Because once the info starts to hit the sites it is going to be fast and furious.

I keep going back to things that Jewelz has said..... and I am still trying to piece these many items together.

Terbo... welcome to OOM2... LOL!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Synch! Raven... exactly.

One of the things that I was told almost 2 years ago is that this is not what anyone thinks it is re: dinar. Also this point was not mentioned, that I caught, on the video. I thought that odd as Poof has been most vocal about the RV in past posts.

Maybe I missed it but I was surprised at that.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey Terbo and Purpleskyz! Thanks for getting back so quickly on this, I totally understand what you saying here, but I still don't get some of this - everybody has been stolen from! If from nothing else every damn tax you can think of from birth to inheritance. I realize that a lot of that money will go to help others, and that is a very very good thing, but that what you described isn't what was said, what was said was - those who have signed up for the programs, and their are 70 programs, will get the money. It leads one to think that only those who have signed up for these mysterious programs are the only ones who will get anything. I myself will be glad to have the debt forgiveness and not have to pay any more outrageous taxes, but others are in a more desparate state than myself, not that I'm loaded with money, but still others need the help more, and if they are not signed up then does that mean that they don't get help?

Also I don't think that the crooks should be allowed to continue working just because they signed over something. They are crooks. Would we be allowed to keep working if we did that to the crooks? I don't think so.

All I'm saying is that I am just not getting how all of this is going to be fair from the ultra rich crooks down to the homeless on the streets.

Am I being anal and dog ass nit-picky about all of this? Yes I am, because I know of people down on their luck who desparately need the help, they don't have a clue as to what is going on, and don't have a damn clue as to what is even about to happen. And no amount of talking to them has helped, they just look at you and say yeah ok man, sure whatever; simply because they can't even afford to get their hopes up.

Sorry for going off on this one - no offense Terbo or to anybody else!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

But.... a 35% return is huge!!!!
I would be happy to get my investment money back.

I just have this really great feeling !!!!!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I would be happy if I got a nice return on my investment so that I can help my son and other family members.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL...

I signed up for several of the PP programs.
I posted the applications here at the beginning of the year.
On those apps.. if one was invested in dinar you signed up to be a donor. Now those donors... are the ones that will help those on the street to be able to lift themselves up. Or at least that is my take on it. But whatever happens... all will be helped. From debt forgiveness to financial aid.

No this is huge... things really are happening. We need to continue to hold the faith and not lose sight of the end result.

I am off for the next 3 days and I will be vigilant in my searches.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I understand what you are saying Purpleskyz, and this is true - but not everybody is as trusting and understandably so. One can only do so much to try and help others and that is the most frustrating part of all of this.
I'll sign off now.

Love you all!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Raven...
Whats your instinct say about this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum