OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine — FREEDOM MINDS FOR THE AMERICAN REPUBLICS
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  BB1cx6Dk
Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine — FREEDOM MINDS FOR THE AMERICAN REPUBLICSMiami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine (msn.com The grieving wife of a leading Florida doctor has told DailyMail.com how her ‘perfect’ husband died from a mystery blood disorder – just days after getting the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. Heidi Neckelmann says obstetrician Gregory Michael, 56 – her ‘best friend’ and partner of 28 years […]
https://newhumannewearthcommunities.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/miami-doctor-dies-within-weeks-of-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-freedom-minds-for-the-american-republics/

Thanks to: https://newhumannewearthcommunities.wordpress.com

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The experimental Pfizer COVID vaccine has claimed another life of a medical professional, and one can only wonder what the true casualty numbers are among medical professionals since the CDC stopped reporting on serious adverse reactions on December 22, 2020.
Gregory Michael MD, a “very healthy 56 year old” obstetrician that had his office in Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, has died after being injected with the Pfizer COVID experimental vaccine, according to a post by his wife on Facebook.
The love of my life, my husband Gregory Michael MD an Obstetrician that had his office in Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach Died the day before yesterday due to a strong reaction to the COVID vaccine.
He was a very healthy 56 year old, loved by everyone in the community delivered hundreds of healthy babies and worked tireless through the pandemic.
He was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine at MSMC on December 18, 3 days later he saw a strong set of petechiae on his feet and hands which made him seek attention at the emergency room at MSMC. The CBC that was done at his arrival showed his platelet count to be 0 (A normal platelet count ranges from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood.)
He was admitted in the ICU with a diagnosis of acute ITP caused by a reaction to the COVID vaccine. A team of expert doctors tried for 2 weeks to raise his platelet count to no avail. Experts from all over the country were involved in his care.
No matter what they did, the platelets count refused to go up. He was conscious and energetic through the whole process but 2 days before a last resort surgery, he got a hemorrhagic stroke caused by the lack of platelets that took his life in a matter of minutes.
He was a pro vaccine advocate that is why he got it himself.
I believe that people should be aware that side effects can happened, that it is not good for everyone and in this case destroyed a beautiful life, a perfect family, and has affected so many people in the community.
Do not let his death be in vain please save more lives by making this information news.
Fortunately, I got a tip on this story from a physician friend of mine, and was able to extract this from Facebook before they could ban it.
It will be interesting to see if at least the local media in Miami will cover this story, since his wife Heidi states that his death “has affected so many people in the community.”
Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/very-healthy-56-year-old-miami-obstetrician-dies-after-being-injected-with-the-experimental-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Young Doctor Left Paralyzed MINUTES After Taking Pfizer ‘Covid-19’ Vaccine in Mexico
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64HAF
January 6, 2021

An investigation has been launched by public health authorities in Mexico after a young doctor was left paralyzed minutes after taking the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.
Her family have asked for more research to be carried out.

Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  Young-Doctor-Left-Paralyzed-MINUTES-After-Taking-Pfizer-‘Covid-19-Vaccine-in-Mexico-e1609935552359

Karla Cecilia Perez was left partially paralyzed in her arms and legs mere hours after receiving the Pfizer/ BioNTech jab on December 30 and was immediately placed in the intensive care unit of the hospital in Coahuila, in Nuevo Leon state.
She also presented difficulties with speaking, according to media reports.
She experienced a number of seizures in addition to skin rash, weakness, and breathing difficulties all within half an hour of receiving the vaccine.
She has since been preliminarily diagnosed with encephalomyelitis (inflammation of the brain and spinal cord). (…)
Earlier in December 2020, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recorded at least four instances of partial facial paralysis (Bell’s Palsy) in recipients of the Pfizer vaccine. (…)
Source: RT.com (excerpts)

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/young-doctor-left-paralyzed-minutes-after-taking-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-in-mexico.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Norway: 2 People Died in Nursing Home Days After Receiving Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine
Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  HAF-Logo-64x64HAF
January 6, 2021

The Norwegian Medicines Agency has announced that two nursing home residents passed away days after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine, and that an investigation has been launched into the deaths.
CNN: ‘Don’t Be Alarmed’ If People Start Dying After Taking The Vaccine

Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  2-people-die-in-Norway-nursing-home-days-after-receiving-Pfizers-Covid-19-vaccine-e1609953381367

“We have to assess whether the vaccine is the cause of death, or if it is a coincidence that it happened soon after vaccination,” Medical Director Steiner Madsen said in a statement about the deaths.
He also noted that, because people of advanced age are receiving the vaccine first, it is entirely possible the deaths could be coincidental. Around 400 people die every week in Norwegian nursing homes.
Source: RT.com (excerpt)

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/norway-2-people-died-in-nursing-home-days-after-receiving-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

32-Year-Old Mexican Doctor Suffers Seizures and is Paralyzed After Receiving the Pfizer Experimental Vaccine

Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  Doctora-monclova-presenta-reacciones-adversas-vacuna-covid

Dr. Karla Cecilia Pérez Osorio (right).
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
The Mexican Press is reporting that a 32-year-old female doctor in Coahuila has suffered seizures and become paralyzed after receiving the Pfizer experimental COVID mRNA vaccine on December 30, 2020.
Dr. Karla Cecilia Pérez Osorio reportedly was working as an internist at the General Hospital of Zone No. 7, in the municipality of Monclova. She was subsequently transferred to the High Specialty Medical Unit No. 25 of the IMSS, in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
She was reportedly evaluated by a neurologist and diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a known side effect of vaccines, and specifically of the COVID experimental mRNA vaccines as this injury was observed in some of the vaccine trials of the various COVID19 experimental trials being conducted around the world.
According to the Mayo Clinic, transverse myelitis:
can cause pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, or bladder and bowel dysfunction… Other conditions, such as a stroke of the spinal cord, are often confused with transverse myelitis.”
Medical authorities in Mexico are downplaying the adverse reaction as “mild,” but relatives reported yesterday (January 4, 2021) that although she is conscious, she has difficulties speaking and moving her legs and arms.
Her husband, Ángel Palestino Gallardo, and her cousin, Carolina Rivas Gallardo, confirmed that she had tingling in her lips and extremities just after receiving the experimental vaccine, so they gave her medication and she returned to work. But 20 minutes later she experienced paralysis of her arms and legs and suffered several seizures until she was unconscious.
This incident follows a report out of Portugal that a “perfectly healthy” 41-year-old Pediatric Assistant and mother of 2 died suddenly after receiving the experimental Pfizer COVID vaccine. See:

“Perfectly Healthy” 41-year-old Pediatric Assistant Dies Suddenly After Injected with Experimental Pfizer COVID Vaccine

In the U.S., there appears to be a public cover-up in place to try and conceal these injuries and deaths, as the CDC received a lot of negative reactions to their first report following the FDA emergency use authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer experimental vaccine.
The CDC’s own report showed that in the first week alone in the U.S. 3150 injuries occurred, serious enough to prevent the healthcare workers from performing their jobs and performing their normal activities, requiring medical treatment. See:

WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included

This report was provided during the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) meeting on December 22, 2020, and no further reports or meetings have been published since then.
One has to wonder why?
It doesn’t help when a nurse in Tennessee, Tiffany Dover, passes out on live camera just after receiving the Pfizer experimental COVID vaccine, and then disappears, leading the hospital to fake a video of her supposedly appearing alive, when Internet sleuths uncovered records of her death. See:

Is the Tennessee Nurse Who Passed Out on Live Camera After the COVID Vaccine Still Alive?

These deaths and injuries to medical personnel being reported so far are primarily occurring in young, child-bearing ages of female hospital staff.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/32-year-old-mexican-doctor-suffers-seizures-and-is-paralyzed-after-receiving-the-pfizer-experimental-vaccine/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

27-Year-Old Canadian Healthcare Worker Faints and Suffers Multiple Seizures After Pfizer Experimental COVID Vaccine

Sadly they are dropping like birds flying thru 5G radiation field - Miami doctor dies within weeks of receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine  Deborah-tilli

Deborah Tilli, 27, says she accepted the possibility of death while suffering a severe allergic reaction after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. She says she feared her two daughters, ages seven and four, would be left without a mother. Submitted by Deborah Tilli. Source.
Another Young, Child-bearing Age Female Healthcare Worker Suffers Serious Injury from the Experimental COVID Vaccine
by Bobby Hristova
CBC News
Excerpts:
A personal support worker feels the health-care system “failed” her after someone overlooked her allergies, she says, and let her get a COVID-19 vaccine.
The vaccine triggered a severe reaction which she says caused her to faint, suffer multiple seizures, require CPR and still feel the effects almost a week later.
Tilli says her case is a cautionary tale for those with allergies.

When she initially found out she was getting a vaccine, Tilli says, she was excited.
“I wasn’t scared, I was excited. I was like, ‘I’m going to be one of the first health-care workers in the city to get the vaccine,'” she said.
On Thursday at around 11:15 a.m., she was preparing to get vaccinated. She said she filled out consent forms and waited to be screened.
That’s when Tilli noticed something was off. She said the nurse looking over her file lacked confidence about what they were doing.
“I do have a severe allergy to bumblebees, and the nurse went over that with me and even questioned me about it, but … it seemed like she really didn’t know what she was doing,” Tilli said.
Tilli acknowledges she could have done more homework about the vaccination process ahead of time, and that this may well have been a simple mistake by someone who was also nervous to do the job.
But none of that changes what happened after she got vaccinated.

‘What if I left my two girls without a mother?’

She expected to only wait around for 15 minutes before going home, she says. Instead, Tilli began to feel light-headed. Then, a scratch in her throat.
She dismissed it as nervousness, she says, but the symptoms didn’t go away. Tilli says she approached a paramedic about what she was feeling.
Tilli says the paramedic checked her vitals and noticed her heart rate was high. She received a Benadryl shot and it seemed to work for a few minutes. But the symptoms returned and worsened, she says.
“The supervisor from the paramedics was there and he just said ‘OK, let’s give her the EpiPen,'” Tilli said.
“Within a minute, I just said, ‘Something doesn’t feel right in my body,’ and I remember just passing out and leaning over to the right.”
Dave Thompson, superintendent of the local paramedic service, confirmed to CBC News that Tilli was taken to hospital in stable condition.
Tilli says when she woke up, she was told she suffered seizures and needed CPR for a brief period. She doesn’t remember much during the reaction, but says one moment sticks out — accepting the fact that she could die.
“There was a moment where, I don’t want to say I gave up, but I was just like ‘It is what it is.’ … [Days later] when I was in bed the other night, I was thinking, ‘What if I left my two girls without a mother?'” Tilli said.
Read the full article at CBC News.
See also:

Doctors Around the World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!!

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/27-year-old-canadian-healthcare-worker-faints-and-suffers-multiple-seizures-after-pfizer-experimental-covid-vaccine/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum