OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

30 Jan 2021
Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19

Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19? Ivermectin-300x240

On day four I was cured, had my energy back and was able to work from Daylight to Dark.

Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19

David Christian
I came down with Covid-19 over the Christmas weekend and was sick for almost 2 weeks and couldn’t get over it.
A friend of my wife at work told her about a new way of defeating Covid-19.
This friend, like us, owns a farm and raises cattle. As it happens, her husband back in mid December tested positive for Covid-19 and was placed on antibodies by his doctor. Like me, he couldn’t get over it.
While outside treating his cattle with the veterinarian, he explained he had tested positive 2 weeks earlier and was still trying to recover from the Covid-19.
The Vet laughed and said, “I’ve got something which will knock that Covid bug right out. You will think I am joking but it works.”
The Vet told him to use Ivermectin Injection for Cattle and Swine 1% Solution. To use 2-3mL by mixing it in some Juice or Gatorade.  Then repeat 3 days later and he would be cured.
When My wife came home from work and told me this story, I went to our local feed store and bought some Durvet Ivermectin 1% Solution. Cost $34.95. I took the recommended rate and mixed it with Gatorade.
The next morning I woke up coughing my head off for about 20 minutes. Each time I coughed up green and yellow mucus, and I felt better later that day.
On day three I took my second dose.
On day four I was cured, had my energy back and was able to work from Daylight to Dark.
I personally know numerous farmers in the area who have taken this treatment along with Vitamin C and it cured them in 4-5 days by taking it at the first signs of sickness.
The best thing is now we know another way to treat colds and Flu in the event the SHTF happens.
The post Ivermectin – A new way of defeating Covid-19 appeared first on Ice Age Now.
via Ice Age Now
https://ift.tt/39xjvuQ
January 30, 2021 at 12:40PM

https://iowaclimate.org/2021/01/30/ivermectin-a-new-way-of-defeating-covid-19/

Thanks to: https://iowaclimate.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum