OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on 4 December 2012 by pearls2u Many persons are just waking from the religious sector into the Ascension process and being guided by others trying to control and manipulate them. I have seen this occurring and was discussing with a dear friend last night with what she is witnessing too. Incoming messages directed to me show this is occurring too. The key to ascension is turning inside, to your OWN HEART, finding YOUR OWN MESSAGES and LOVE, and focusing on that. Ascension is just that simple! No diet, No Ceremonies, No following this person or that will get you there… ONLY YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS YOU NEED! Its all about LOVE, your thoughts and perceptions that create or remove your own limitations! Beware the Ascension BS you may believe imposed by others! LOVE!

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep... stoner LOL

Love this guy!

:go green:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ha!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Funny that answer came only one day after we spoke about it. LOL SYNCH!!!!

Anonymous

Yep, I've been noticing lately that whenever I ask a definitive question the answer is provided quickly. With Bill, there was never a question in my mind (takes one to know one.. LOL) I"m talking other things I've been wondering about, and the answers just seem to appear. What a BLAST this is! If we can manifest everything as quickly as we can manifest answers, get outta my way, I'm blasting through to 5D ASAP!

terbo56

terbo56

If you blast through to the 5d, you will be out of this and our dimension, therefore, you will be leaving us behind- :headscratching 🇦🇸

Anonymous

No terbs, you are coming too. We are all Light workers, we have to go, it's our mission.

terbo56

terbo56

Fair enough- :nativity:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have come to realize that I will choose to stay here in the 3D.

I "feel" that some need to stay to help others along. I keep getting that I am one of those that will remain.

But if that proves to be incorrect... I will go where I am needed.

I also am having answers to many things come at me at a faster pace then normal. I get a lot in the music I listen to. Old songs pop in that have answers in them. I LOVE when this happens.
SYNCH! There it is.... :)

Anonymous

OK, Skyz. No pressure. I too am listening to a lot of old music and the words seem to have a totally different meaning now.

Anonymous

When the student is ready (asking questions), the Teacher appears...

Life's one continuous journey of adventure, as we become, while BEing ALIVE! :D

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well 7freemom... how very nice to see you here again. :)
Hope all has been well for you.

12-4-12 Bill Ballard ~ To the New Waves of Person Awakening Now ~ Follow YOUR Heart 3814503254

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum