OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Empty Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist!

Posted on March 20, 2021 by jilldennison 

His name is Carlos Alberto GH, he is 31 years of age, lives in Guadalajara, Mexico, and is one of the most talented artists I think I have ever seen!  According to his bio …
“I am a street artist from Mexico. Mostly of my work is anamorphic painting, also knowing as 3D, but I like to do murals as well. The subjects I represents is on surrealistic scenes with nature, animals, and people, using bright colors and deep contrast. I can work out and indoors”
While some graffiti artists put questionable art and tags around cities, others are turning urban spaces into mind-bending art.  I did a Saturday Surprise post last April about Banksy, the internationally renown and extremely talented street artist whose fabulous art often makes a statement.  Though his style is different than Banksy’s, Carlos brings surrealistic scenes to life when viewed at the right angle. It looks like his creations are jumping out of the pavement or walls and the best part is that you can make it seem as if you are interacting with them! The artist masterfully plays with shadows and perspective to create colorful 3D optical illusions that would make any passerby stop for a second and rotate their head trying to figure out ‘how.’
Take a look for yourself …
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-1
Carlos Alberto has been painting all his life but ended up as an art conservator until he fairly recently discovered 3D street art and proved that practice indeed makes perfect.
“I specialized in archaeological heritage, so I worked for some years in the Mayan Peninsula in Mexico with the restoration of mural paintings, but since I started to attend street art festivals (every year more often), I decided to pause my career and give 3D paintings a try. At first, it was a bit confusing, I didn’t quite understand how to create the perspective to make the illusion work perfectly, but as I started to practice more and more, it became easy and mostly automatic for me, so now it is part of my life and I can’t imagine myself doing anything different.”
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-2Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-3Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-4
“It was fascinating for me that this kind of expression was not only outdoors, but this art was close to people, in public spaces, urban areas, so they were able to see the creation process and be part of it. It’s like a big performance. And at the end, they could interact with the final picture. This was impressive to me, so I had to try it.”
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-header
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-6Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-7
“For me, the world around me is an endless source of inspiration. Nature is filled with wonders, so I try to represent the beauty of all the creatures I see, putting them into surreal contexts, like a magical dream. But not only that, I also find that human beings can be extraordinary and inspiring. Every time I read about someone doing good, it gives me hope that a better future can be built, so while I’m not painting people very often, their actions give me the inspiration to create and try to inspire others with my work.”
Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-8Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-9Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-21Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-28Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-40Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-41Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-44Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-45Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-48Saturday Surprise — A New Street Artist! Carlos-54
Some of these … I find it so hard to believe they are just paintings on flat surfaces … walls or streets!  Amazing, aren’t they?  These are but a few of Carlos’ works, and you can see more at Bored Panda.   I hope you’ve enjoyed Carlos’ art … now go have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

https://jilldennison.com/2021/03/20/saturday-surprise-a-new-street-artist/

Thanks to: https://jilldennison.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum