OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars

Posted on December 8, 2012 by Laura

8 Votes

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars 700_7f86abd983ba1da4d297d53219062ab6

Laura: Looks like a wooden plank drifted at the beach right? Wrong ! This is on Mars ‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars Icon_wink

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Artificial_Wooden_Plank_Found_On_Mars/87199

December 7, 2012 – Someone at NASA released a photo that they shouldn’t have, a picture of a piece
of timber the size of a railroad tie, a photo that could get someone
killed. There is no mistaking that the object in the print below is a
piece of wood. NASA claims that Mars
is a desert planet with no life at all. NASA lies, repeatedly.Where
would a piece of timber this size come from? There are vast forests on
Mars, ones that are kept from the public. This piece of wood looks like
it floated to its present location, being partially sunk in the soil.
The ground around it is very interesting. Notice the flat rock formation
of the soil and the crevices in between them. Does this look familiar?
It appears to be the bed of a dried up pond. There had to be a
significant amount of water in this area, water high enough to lift that
railroad tie sized piece of timber and float is perhaps several miles.
The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter showed that vast regions of the Red
Planet have been altered by floods. This dried pond effect should come
as no surprise.This flood had to have
happened within the past thirty or forty years because the wood is
intact, though this is judging the rate of decay by Earth standards.
Some may say that Mars did have water on it long ago and that it even
had an atmosphere, which is true, but a piece of timber isn’t going to
survive for thousands of years.
Both of the Viking Orbiters filmed vast forests on Mars, though no
subsequent probe to the Red Planet has shot a single frame of film
showing a tree. This was by design. The Viking photographs show more
than just a few trees but rather thousands upon thousand of them. These
trees appear to be much larger than Earth trees, having a leaf and
branch system that is unique to Mars. The foliage spans much wider than a
similar plants on Earth do, rising to who knows what heights. The
spacing between them could be the result of the dying Martian
atmosphere. Dense forests more than likely filled large areas of Mars
back in the days when it had a breathable environment. There were
undoubtedly several species of trees, and different varieties of
underbrush, which are now extinct.

NASA can keep telling its lies but the photos have slipped out and
what a story they tell. NASA thought that the Opportunity Rover took a
picture of the area in front of it, but did they honestly expect us to
forget about the railroad sized piece of timber in the foreground? It’s
time for NASA to come clean with the public. It’s time that they land
one of those rovers in Cydonia, the Inca city, or in one of forests.

The high resolution picture, which this have come from is at:

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/opportunity/20040524a/site_B115_navcam_180_cyl_L-B118R1.jpg

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/news/Artificial_Wooden_Plank_Found_On_Mars/87199#ixzz2ESD5ap29

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars.

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

hummm, wonder when/if a person could see the pictures of the forests there?

Anonymous

Herb Lady, I have a copy of the photo they're talking about, with trees on mars. I can't figure out how to load it onto the forum. If anyone wants to help, let me know.

Just call me The Flake

❄

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Whoa! Really? Sure hope somebody can help you with this, I'm no help at all with this kind of stuff yet. Would be great to see those pictures!

Anonymous

HL, I shared the image to Purp's Facebook page and asked her to post it for you. It's really interesting and mystical or I would not have bothered everyone.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh cool! Thanks so much to you and Purpleskyz for going to all of that trouble to get those pictures posted!! I can't wait to see them!! I love mystical!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I for some reason now can not post pics from the only computer of the 3 I work on enabled me to do that.

I will try a few things and hope I can figure it out.

Sorry... I will work on it. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

No worries!

Anonymous

Well this little experiment has presented quite the conundrum despite the best efforts of Skyz and me. Since we cannot seem to post my photo, I went to google images and searched "trees on mars." Lo, and beholden to no one, there are dozens of photos stored there. Help yourself, feast your eyes, and be prepared to shift your consciousnesses.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars MARS_1558058c

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trees found on Mars' Surface - NASA Photos
A NASA probe has sent back photographs of what appears to be trees on the planet's surface.

The images appear to show rows of dark "conifers" sprouting from dunes and hills on the planet surface. But the scene is actually an optical illusion.

The photographs actually show sand dunes coated with a thin layer of frozen carbon dioxide, or dry ice, less than 240 miles from the planet's north pole.

The "trees" are really trails of debris caused by landslides as ice melts in Mars's spring. You can even see a cloud of dust, just to the left of centre of the picture, where an avalanche is caught happening.

The photograph was taken from orbit around Mars by HiRISE, the most powerful camera sent to another planet.

NASA's Candy Hansen told The Sun: "The streaks are sand, dislodged as ice evaporates, which slide down the dune. At this time of the Martian year the whole scene is covered by CO2 frost."

Last month Nasa announced a new telescope had detected five planets outside the solar system. The observatory, which was launched last year to find other Earths, made the discoveries in its first few weeks of science operations.

Although the new worlds, called exoplanets, are all bigger than Neptune, Nasa said their discovery showed that the planet hunting telescope was working well.

Article Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6979855/Nasa-photographs-trees-on-Mars.html

-----------------------------------

So what is NASA's official cover-up alibi? The scene is an optical illusion, and the "trees" are actually just trails of debris caused by landslides as the ice melts...That is by far the stupidest idea of a cover up explanation I've heard yet from NASA.

Let's take a look at this photo a little more closely:

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars Mars-trees

You can see here in the zoomed in picture that the "traces of debris" are individuated columns of great trees in height. It is not an optical illusion. The image is very clear and shows in detail the amazing height of these columns of trees. You are not going to have trails of debris perfectly individuated from each other forming columns of structures that is obviously that of rows of trees. You only have to look at our own trees to see how they are individuated to see a pattern here. It's very obvious.

NASA, your images and data is great, but from where I'm sitting, no one has any interest in your theories or speculation that you bring forward. The people are much smarter than you take credit for and we can see through such weakly fabricated hypotheses. So are these trees on Mars? There is no doubt in my mind that that is what we are seeing here.

You'll also see through this video below a double confirmation in regards to vegetation on Mars as well as several other phenomena that NASA has not revealed to the public:

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Another Link http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2010/177/dunes-trees-tech.htm

Anonymous

Yo, Ponee! That's the photo. You rock!

:flappysm:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Woo-Hoo! Thanks Ponee and RavensMoon!!! Very Cool Pictures!!

:tree of smiles :moon:

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

It was interesting information. I am not sure what I think about it, but interesting......

‘Artificial Wooden Plank’ Found On Mars 1117628180

terbo56

terbo56

Like shark fins on a snake- I wouldn't know what to think, either- :?:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I know what to think about this. We are being lied to by thee powers that be and have been from the beginning. Time for the lies to stop.

Anonymous

Yep Skyz. I'm still wondering how they got those "debris trails" to slide straight up. It's not just the lying, it's the insulting smarmy attitude they cop, like we're all totally ignorant because we don't work for the government, when in fact it's the other way around; all the conspiracy nuts work for the government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum