OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine
Date: June 27, 2021Author: Nwo

COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Image-1229

Source: Nworeport
Following the lead of NFL wide receiver Cole Beasley, more athletes are coming out against vaccine regimes that are being promoted by organized sports leagues.
Strong safety Jordan Poyer, who is Beasley’s teammate on the Buffalo Bills, backed up the stance of his teammate after he was besieged by the fake news and other pro-lockdown cowards.
Poyer responded to a comic posted by a pro-lockdown coward criticizing Beasley while celebrating a sodomite NFL player.
COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Image-1230 COURAGE: Prominent Athletes Stand for the Right to Refuse the Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Image-1231
The NFL is not the only sport that features athletes resisting mandatory vaccines. A top tennis player is also drawing the line in the sand with regard to the COVID jab.

Report this ad
Tennis Star Novak Djokovic is also vaccine hesitant and has come out publicly against coercive mandates.
“I don’t think it’ll come to that. I hope not, because I’ve always believed in freedom of choice,” Djokovic said.
“And I will keep the decision as to whether I’m going to get vaccinated or not to myself,” he continued. “It’s an intimate decision, and I don’t want to go into this game of pro and against vaccines, which the media is unfortunately creating these days.”
“I don’t want to be labeled as someone who is against or who is for vaccines. I’m not going to answer the question … and hope that everyone will respect that,” Djokovic added.
Big League Politics reported about Beasley’s heroic stand against insane vaccine policies pushed by the NFL:
NFL star Cole Beasley issued a Twitter rant on Friday claiming that he would rather quit football than get jabbed with the COVID-19 vaccine.
“I will be outside doing what I do. I’ll be out in public. If your (sic) scared of me then steer clear or get vaccinated,” he said.
“I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living,” he added.
The Buffalo Bills wide receiver has drawn controversy in recent days because of his opposition to the NFL’s strict rules regarding COVID-19 and the experimental vaccines. He is refusing to back down on his stance.
“Fine me if you want,” Beasley told the NFL commissars. “My way of living and my values are more important to me than a dollar,” he said.
“I’d rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity that way. Eat better. Drink water. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be a healthy individual,” Beasley continued.
“That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best. I’ll play for free this year to live life how I’ve lived it from day one. If I’m forced into retirement, so be it,” he added…
Beasley’s stand ought to inspire other patriots in sports and other realms of entertainment to speak out against the mass insanity that has gripped society since COVID-19 was released on the public.”
Sports stars and other pop culture icons standing boldly to refuse the vax may snap brain-addled Americans out of their trance. These individuals should be encouraged and championed for their bravery.

https://nworeport.me/2021/06/27/courage-prominent-athletes-stand-for-the-right-to-refuse-the-experimental-covid-19-vaccine/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum