OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

RTS says to watch this story... http://urly.fi/4Fw
Removing The Shackles: Connecticut school shooting: Watch this story very closely!
removingtheshackles.blogspot.com
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/the-changing-of-the-guard-video-i-belie
ve-this-announcement-from-neil-keenan-is-the-game-changer-weve-all-been-praying-for-j/

shakes4life2

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION EVERYONE TO THE DETAILS....in honor of the INNOCENT lives taken.......
Newtown school shooting story already being changed by the media to eliminate eyewitness reports of a second shooter

Friday, December 14, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_school_shooting_lone_gunman_media_cover-up.html#ixzz2F3r9jG97

shakes4life2

When key elements of the story keeps changing, something is fishy
Journalists are trained to ask questions, and one of the questions I have right now is: Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?

And why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings that seem to be engineered to maximize emotional shock value due to the sheer horror of all the innocent deaths?

This story is continuing to develop, and we'll keep asking questions here on Natural News. Our hearts and prayers go out to the children and families impacted by this violent tragedy. Given the terrible loss of life that has taken place here, shouldn't we all seek to get to the bottom of WHY these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?

For the sake of those children who were killed today, I want to get to the bottom of this and expose the REAL story, for the purpose of stopping this violence from targeting yet more innocents in the future.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_school_shooting_lone_gunman_media_cover-up.html#ixzz2F3wLh8Rq

shakes4life2

How Batman Massacre James Holmes was Programmed to Assassinate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nrwBTwz-9Fw

Anonymous

The pattern is quite clear and impossible to not see. I look forward to the day the cabal is stopped from their ritual sacrifices. This one is particularly sickening and loathsome because it will be used to install even more fear in children. In any understanding one has of New Earth, these satanists will not be allowed to live there.

terbo56

terbo56

No worries- They'll ALL be in a maximum security prison for the rest of their natural lives, and then until the prison rots-Won't be much longer- This is one last throe to grasp at something they don't have left anymore-It's like drowning- You know that you're going to die, but you make an attempt to flail around till you stop breathing, to make yourself feel good about it until then-

Anonymous

Terbs, to the extent I can muster up a laugh, you got me going. This whole thing today got me thinking about Vlad the Impaler and how he was really good at scaring people to death. Did you know some of the Illuminati are his direct descendants? I have some sharpened poles all ready in case anyone needs them.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The 2nd person involved in this horrific event has been apprehended. Yes we will be bombarded with many stories like this in the next few weeks. And YES we can get sucked in to the event... but then they win. We can not let them win. Just sayin.....

I give out prayers of healing to the families of the Indigos that gave their lives so ALL can learn from this event.

topspin2

I am up the road from the shooting. The people here are in shock........You can feel the fear in the air, and people here already live in fear. Time will tell..........We all know who did this. Let us send our energy and love to those families......

Anonymous

Topspin, that is very sad. I'm with you in regard to sending all our energy to the families and not to The Others.

Oh gosh, Skyz, the Indigos....I never thought...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

All born in the last decade or longer are Indigo's... At least that is what I feel....

I think we all have to remember that some are going to lose it with the energy downloads. These events are what will propel the new age... I keep getting that so I think that is correct...

I am so sad for what your neighbors are going through topspin...

Anonymous

I agree Skyz. The cloud of despair, anger and fear is weighing on me hard. This is a test of our lightworker abilities, how to hold the light through these dark events. So many emotions. I'm not a mother and I'm a million miles away, and I'm still feeling it hard. This is what they want and we can't give it to them.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly Raven!
Darkest before dawn....

Anonymous

OK I just had this thought... the "manufactured" Hurricane Sandy, the disappearing island in the Pacific, also named Sandy, and now Sandy Hook Elem. Is this the typical cabal-in-your-face or just coincidence?

topspin2

RavensMoon wrote:I agree Skyz. The cloud of despair, anger and fear is weighing on me hard. This is a test of our lightworker abilities, how to hold the light through these dark events. So many emotions. I'm not a mother and I'm a million miles away, and I'm still feeling it hard. This is what they want and we can't give it to them.

You are so right Moon.....And thanks to all for the thoughts......

terbo56

terbo56

My heart and prayers go out to those that have lost the little loves of their lives, and blessings abound go out to them-God bless them, and keep them all in his hands- They will be safe with him- :stockingstuffe

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

When I first saw the blurb on msn, I had to not look at it, and kept telling myself that it is all in their contract, this is all just to get the negativity raised up so the ugly can survive - why, because I'm can't bare to look upon this and hear about it because of the beautiful innocent babies, as well as others, who that have been killed for what seems to be no reason what so ever. I have had to put up a wall around me regarding this tragic event. My response to it was that I have sent love and light to the familys and friends of all the victims. and so I did.

terbo56

terbo56

HebLady,That was the best thing you could have done for those poor souls!! Bravo!!My hat is off to you!! :D :cheers: ;)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thank you terbo.

Anonymous

I did the same Herb Lady, in my morning meditation today. Before I could do that I had quite a battle with my emotions first. But I finally got a grip. Perhaps that is the lesson Skyz refers to, that we are to learn from this event. That babies should die for this seems surreal, I know. I think there is more to come.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

It is not an easy task RavensMoon, you did well! I have had to avoid this whole thing like the plague, my heart just can't take it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum